It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Kamala Harris Loses the 2024 Election to Donald Trump - The Unrest Will Be Minimal.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
We are beyond political civility now. If she wins, they will consolidate power and snuff out any vestige of opposition. If he wins, cities will burn.

When in free fall, the only remaining question is when do we hit bottom? I suspect sooner rather than later.

It depends on HOW she wins and the immediate aftermath. If it appears to be illegitimate, and "authorities" refuse to audit ballot authenticity in the closest states, America will be demolished from within. China will take over. Maybe even Mexico or Canada will our claim land and rename it.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would be ecstatic if all the celebrities that promised to 'Leave the US if Trump wins' actually did. That alone would be worth it.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Thursday, August 29, 2024

💡PREDICTION: There will be no significant rioting if the American public elects Donald J. Trump to a second term as U.S. President on Nov 5th. (1st Term was 2017 to 2021)

Summary: Democrat voters don't hate Donald Trump, nor do they love Kamala Harris. They'll accept a Kamala loss, like their Super Bowl team losing. A bummer but not worth going to jail over.

DOES THIS PREDICTION and BELIEF APPEAR TO BE REASONABLE & LOGICAL?

-WeMustCare 😎

It may be based more on fear. Who do you think has more guns -- Trump supporters or harris supporters?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You expect the left to suddenly start acting like adults NOW?

LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I wish that were true, but I think you underestimate who is funding things. They're not going away.

If violence starts because Americans put Donald Trump back in the White House, it won't be tolerated by big city mayors. Their budgets are already stretched thin due to the huge cost of caring for the Biden-Harris migrants. Chicago is looking at a $1 Billion shortfall. (Chicago in trouble: www.illinoispolicy.org... )

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

DOES THIS PREDICTION and BELIEF APPEAR TO BE REASONABLE & LOGICAL?

not really, dei / dem cultists don't know restraint. they'll burn and go looking for free sh@@.

if there is unrest be it minimal or extreme, trump and his doj should hunt down all the agitators and perpetrators with a vengeance the same as the dem cultists did except with the ut most prejudice and impose lengthy sentences. none of this slapping on the wrist like the rioting that took place during the floyd deal.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander, a big gulp of their own medicine ought to help them to see the light.

When Trump beat Hillary, Obama told his Attorney General to send out a message calling for protests and blood in the streets. Many of them complied, because it was the "Messiah" making the request.

Democrats feel less connected to Kamala. Her campaign reached out to the far reaches of Georgia to get enough people to her Savannah campaign rally yesterday. Some rode the bus for 4 hours to get there!

There will be lots of videos of Democrats screaming and doing stupid stuff, but not much more, imo.

But I thank you, and everyone else, for sharing your opinion!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
As in the 2016 Portland riots Never Trumpers will use any defeat as an excuse to loot, pillage and burn.

Just because some liberals are not impressed by Harris doesn't mean they're let go of their hatred of Trump and we'll see a lit of Kathy Griffin's and Maxine Waters type people egging everybody on to show their ignorance/displeasure.

A Trump victory would be like the end of the world for liberals, and a Harris victory will be the end of the world as we know it for all Americans.

Certainly there will be the high-profile haters. But many of them began damaging their credibility during Trump's first term and even more recently when they lied to the world, when telling us that Joe Biden's mind is as sharp as a tack.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

I dont have your optimism... Raskins is talking about civil war conditions when they refuse to allow him to take office

youtube.com...

Congressman Jamie Raskin is crazy enough to attempt to stir up violence.

But his rational thought processes may have been damaged by several rounds of chemotherapy.

Raskin had Cancer in 2010 and again in 2022: lombardi.georgetown.edu...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
🚨HUGE!

KAMALA HARRIS's aides and White House staffers, people who work with her every day, say Kamala is NOT Presidential Material.

No Love of/for Kamala: dailycaller.com...

Whatever violence there is, will NOT be driven by love of Kamala or her plan for America. It will flame-out just as quickly as her candidacy did in 2019 and is doing again, here in 2024.

😨

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Idk I think they will use the media to rile them up.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Another_Nut

I dont have your optimism... Raskins is talking about civil war conditions when they refuse to allow him to take office

youtube.com...

Congressman Jamie Raskin is crazy enough to attempt to stir up violence.

But his rational thought processes may have been damaged by several rounds of chemotherapy.

Raskin had Cancer in 2010 and again in 2022: lombardi.georgetown.edu...

I agree , unfortunately there are enough rabid trump hating fanatics that he might be able to get a movement going

Trump, even if raskin fails, will have a permanent target on him not just some one offs crazies.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
After Harris and Walz displayed how "empty" they are on CNN this past Thursday, articles about either them have slowed to a drip...drip...drip.

The media is shocked...just like they were when Joe Biden self-destructed on June 27th. It's just taking a while longer for the news media and Democrats to admit they traded dementia, for Peter Pan syndrome.

PPSyndrome defined: health.clevelandclinic.org...

LOSERS ALL.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

PREDICTION: There will be no significant rioting if the American public elects Donald J. Trump to a second term as U.S. President on Nov 5th. (1st Term was 2017 to 2021)

We all know that.

The bloodshed will start after he is defeated, claims it was all rigged, and his supporters start venting their fury on the rest of us. Though I suppose they'll be put down pretty easily; there are, after all, so few of them left...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Kamala is going to win and humiliate Trump. Even Trump seems to know that.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:21 AM
link   
USER ERROR #404 : UNABLE TO FIND A # TO GIVE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join