It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Kamala Harris Loses the 2024 Election to Donald Trump - The Unrest Will Be Minimal.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thursday, August 29, 2024

💡PREDICTION: There will be no significant rioting if the American public elects Donald J. Trump to a second term as U.S. President on Nov 5th. (1st Term was 2017 to 2021)

WHY?

1.) The people who are telling everyone how bad a Trump 2.0 Presidency will be for America, are those who know things they have done may be exposed and lead to their arrest. The "sheeple" are emotionally worked up, because these high-ranking people in Government, Business and News Media are telling them to be.

Here is one of many examples, from a man with several crooked family members...

BLUE BELL, Pa. — President Joe Biden kicked off the election year on Friday by setting his focus squarely on what he sees as the threat to democracy posed by Donald Trump.

His speech marked one of his most forceful public rebukes of the former president yet, at times crescendoing to a shout, as he laid into his rival's "assault on democracy" and threats to American institutions.
Extracted from: www.nbcnews.com...

Democrat voters aren't being given any reason to dislike the prosperity, peace treaties, stable prices, etc., President Trump brought before, and promises to deliver to America and the world again. The elite/VIP "haters" have the passion, because they're afraid. But they have nothing concrete to make voters genuinely angry at candidate Trump.

2.) Candidate KAMALA HARRIS was disliked by Democrat voters, even more than President Joe Biden was disliked, before Democrat leaders threw Joe under the bus, and replaced him with Kamala as their 2024 candidate for President.

An unprecedented 49% of registered voters have a negative view of Vice President Kamala Harris, compared to 32% with a positive view, per a new NBC News poll.

NBC News says Harris' net-negative rating of -17, is the lowest for a vice president in the history of its poll.
See ratings of prior Vice Presidents here: www.axios.com...

If the candidate who is disliked by 49% of the country, promises to raise taxes, and to "not go back" to the prosperity and world peace of the Trump administration, loses to Donald Trump on November 5th, there will not be many Democrats setting fires to their neighborhoods because they feel so bad for Kamala Harris.

Summary: Democrat voters don't hate Donald Trump, nor do they love Kamala Harris. They'll accept a Kamala loss, like their Super Bowl team losing. A bummer but not worth going to jail over.

DOES THIS PREDICTION and BELIEF APPEAR TO BE REASONABLE & LOGICAL?

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 3082024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I think you're off by a mile, assuming your whole OP wasn't meant to be facetious.

You're asking for sensibility and grace where there is none. Remember "fiery but mostly peaceful?"

Yah I think we're in for more of that if Trump wins. Heads will explode and heads will roll.

I hope I am wrong, but just look at the bobsled run the USA has been on this last decade!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You are posting thinking there will be unrest if Trump wins the 24 presidency?

Who (whom?) supports the policies of the last 4 years (rounded up).
I would actualy like a role call from members (in or out of the states is fine- just say where you are.)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   
We are beyond political civility now. If she wins, they will consolidate power and snuff out any vestige of opposition. If he wins, cities will burn.

When in free fall, the only remaining question is when do we hit bottom? I suspect sooner rather than later.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

I think you're off by a mile, assuming your whole OP wasn't meant to be facetious.

You're asking for sensibility and grace where there is none. Remember "fiery but mostly peaceful?"

Yah I think we're in for more of that if Trump wins. Heads will explode and heads will roll.

I hope I am wrong, but just look at the bobsled run the USA has been on this last decade!

I'm serious. There is no broad-based enthusiasm for Kamala. The talking heads on MSNBC will try to stir up unrest, but it won't work. Most people over age 25 remember that quality of life was better before 2021.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

You are posting thinking there will be unrest if Trump wins the 24 presidency?

Who (whom?) supports the policies of the last 4 years (rounded up).
I would actualy like a role call from members (in or out of the states is fine- just say where you are.)

MINIMAL UNREST if Americans elect Donald Trump President again.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I wish that were true, but I think you underestimate who is funding things. They're not going away.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   

not really, dei / dem cultists don't know restraint. they'll burn and go looking for free sh@@.

if there is unrest be it minimal or extreme, trump and his doj should hunt down all the agitators and perpetrators with a vengeance the same as the dem cultists did except with the ut most prejudice and impose lengthy sentences. none of this slapping on the wrist like the rioting that took place during the floyd deal.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander, a big gulp of their own medicine ought to help them to see the light.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I dont have your optimism... Raskins is talking about civil war conditions when they refuse to allow him to take office

youtube.com...
edit on am820243101America/ChicagoFri, 30 Aug 2024 01:40:54 -0500_8000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think this time, there will be unrest. However, unlike last time, things have gotten bad enough that people that did not fight back last time will because they do not have much to lose anymore.

We all know that antifa are the brown shirts of the DNC by this point. We all get the game they are playing.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
As in the 2016 Portland riots Never Trumpers will use any defeat as an excuse to loot, pillage and burn.

Just because some liberals are not impressed by Harris doesn't mean they're let go of their hatred of Trump and we'll see a lit of Kathy Griffin's and Maxine Waters type people egging everybody on to show their ignorance/displeasure.

A Trump victory would be like the end of the world for liberals, and a Harris victory will be the end of the world as we know it for all Americans.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The American public already voted Trump in a 2nd term back in 2020. They are planning to steal the election again. Its so obvious, I've been calling their plays with 100 percent accuracy, just like i did last time.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well.

Someone in the DNC better find someone on fentanyl to be murdered by a cop in a horrific way as a surrogate for the outrage if he does, quick.

Then it’ll just be “mostly peaceful” if it does occur.
edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think the unrest you will will be one of two directions. One if the election is stolen I hope and pray that this time we dont just sit by and let it happen. This time someone has to step in. I hope it is within proper channels this time so the people will understand and believe it. There is a mechanism in place for this between election certifications, convention of states, etc..., if not I do truly hope the people are not so complacent that "We The People" will do something about it. And two if Trump wins I do believe there will be riots but I think they will be mostly contained to the large liberal cities and will be much like what we saw during all the BLM uprisings. We will see some of those cities in chaos but honestly, you get what you deserve in some cases. Most of those cities are run by liberals and if they want to # where they eat go for it. Not my problem. I think those fires will burn out and it will get back to normal.

Now what you did not see me mention was a third option where she wins outright without a lot of election oddities. I dont see any scenario where the American people are so far brainwashed that she can win legitimately. Obviously there are a certain amount of head in the sand party line voters that are in complete denial about what their beloved party has become so she will get a large number of votes based on that, but that isnt going to win her the election. They will cheat. I dont believe we have had a fair election in nearly 30 years.

The funny part of all of this is that in my mind what Trump is doing is great. In case no one is really paying attention the Democrats and Republicans are currently not the parties that they once were. These two parties have become swamp rats and so many people within both parties are getting money from their respective interest groups and corporations. Trump has take the best of the GOP and the best of the Dems and he is using his platform to create a legitimate third party with the sole intent of fixing America and draining the swamp. I am absolutely a fan of this course of action. Our government has become nothing more than a crime syndicate. None of the politicians are in it for the betterment of the country. They are in it to get rich.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

Only democrat cities will burn. Which proves his point, and the terrible irony of it is not one democrat will look around and say "isn't this chaos and bedlam exactly what we predicted those nazi MAGA scum were going to do?" because that requires cognizance and accountability. You know, looking in a mirror and asking am I a hypocrite? They don't do that.... Yet.

Hopefully they prove me wrong.

edit on 30-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTardis2

There is a mechanism, exactly as you stated. That is what January 6th was. There were issues with a several states' ballots. The "Insurrection " happened during when Arizona was up to speak about their own state votes being fraudulent.

The "Insurrection " stopped all certifying , forcing states to accept the fraudulent votes.

If the "Insurrection" didn't happen, the pipe bombs would have stopped the certification process.

Imagine what they'll do for this election?

They didn't care who was killed, or hurt, on January 6th. They'll burn this country down, this time!

They're not going to let Trump back in Office. Americans need to prepare.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

"Summary: Democrat voters don't hate Donald Trump, nor do they love Kamala Harris. They'll accept a Kamala loss, like their Super Bowl team losing. A bummer but not worth going to jail over.

Uh.......yea, your prediction/belief appears to be logical, on the whole. But your summary may be somewhat lacking in that everything I've read would seem to indicate that indeed a statistically significant percentage of the Democrat voters do actually hate Donald Trump while at the same time, a statistically significant number of Democrat voters do actually "Love" Kamala Harris, or at least love the idea of her as the first (black) African/Female POTUS.

As to your prediction: "There will be no significant rioting", I would guess you are most likely correct depending on your definition of "significant". I would expect some rioting/looting in the Cities, but no one really notices or cares much about that anymore. And that will be a "blow off" event. Any excuse to loot sort of rioting I would expect. The Innaguration could be dicey, but I'd expect they'll block off the streets and provide heavy security for a very brief ceremony.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What about his 2nd Term or his 3rd maybe after his kids' terms? But I don't vote for Losers who had their chance and failed.

I didn't vote for Kamala nor do I want her as president, its a nice catch-22 they finally put America in isn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

An interesting take on things.

I'm not informed enough to give any sort of comment, I just read threads like this to keep abreast of opinions/situations etc.

A genuine question with no ulterior motives at all; what do you think will happen if Harris is elected? Will there be any sort of reaction from Trump supporters etc?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I Hope you are Correct.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join