It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris campaign rejects Trump claim on agreement over hot mics for Sept. 10 debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The responses to my earlier post are pretty much what I was expecting.

They say nothing about Kamala Harris and plenty about the character of the people who posted them.

Quod erat demonstrandum. Thank you all for your participation.

edit on 30-8-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
To be fair, one person attempted to be substantive –- sort of.

a reply to: network dude

She's not an idiot, but she can't think on her feet, and likely doesn't put much effort into learning how to do that. or she's just high AF most of the time.

Is 'high AF' more or less consoling than 'she's an idiot' or 'she's a whore'?

Anyway...

During a pivotal debate in the 2020 US presidential election, one candidate seemed to dominate the stage. They interrupted their rivals at strategic moments, sometimes speaking over them. They directly confronted an opponent, Joe Biden, generating headlines for days and had critics questioning whether they had breached some sort of unspoken political decorum. That candidate, however, wasn’t Donald Trump. It was Kamala Harris.

Debates have played a major role in Ms Harris’s political career, from her run for California attorney general to her ascent to the vice-presidency. In watching four of her key debates back, it is clear that Ms Harris knows when to seize the spotlight, but also when to stand by as a rival administers a self-inflicted blow. Source

'She's a tramp!' 'She's a bimbo!' 'She's high AF!'

I feel your terror. Don't worry, it'll all be over in a couple of months.

edit on 31-8-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
To be fair, one person attempted to be substantive –- sort of.

a reply to: network dude

She's not an idiot, but she can't think on her feet, and likely doesn't put much effort into learning how to do that. or she's just high AF most of the time.

Is 'high AF' more or less consoling than 'she's an idiot' or 'she's a whore'?

Anyway...

During a pivotal debate in the 2020 US presidential election, one candidate seemed to dominate the stage. They interrupted their rivals at strategic moments, sometimes speaking over them. They directly confronted an opponent, Joe Biden, generating headlines for days and had critics questioning whether they had breached some sort of unspoken political decorum. That candidate, however, wasn’t Donald Trump. It was Kamala Harris.

Debates have played a major role in Ms Harris’s political career, from her run for California attorney general to her ascent to the vice-presidency. In watching four of her key debates back, it is clear that Ms Harris knows when to seize the spotlight, but also when to stand by as a rival administers a self-inflicted blow. Source

'She's a tramp!' 'She's a bimbo!' 'She's high AF!'

I feel your terror. Don't worry, it'll all be over in a couple of months.

Her actions already condemn her, do you call a fly annoying because it irritates you? Samesame but different.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Saturday, August 30, 2024

🚨FINALLY - THE DEBATE RULES ARE NOW SET IN STONE

Yesterday, ABC News told Kamala Harris that the debate rules and conditions would be the same as TRUMP-BIDEN agreed upon, before Kamala's coup forced Biden from the race.

Source: apnews.com...

Very few news outlets are even mentioning that Kamala wanted "open microphones", and ABC News told her, "Forget about it...not happening."
I think she was just trying to portray the image that she was domineering and in control of Trump. I noticed that when Trump wanted more debates and she was being difficult and pissy about it. She doesn’t want a debate on FOX, she wants the scripted questions and pandering ABC will give her.

If trump wanted open mics she would have. It’s one big # show.

Kamala would LOVE to delay the debate until after 50% of America has already voted (mail / drop-box).

That's what enabled Senator John Fetterman (D-PA) to be elected, even though his debate against OZ was as bad as Biden's debate against Trump.

Early voting in some states start on September 12th.

If only Kamala could find reasons to delay...delay...delay, while the DNC hammers democrats to get those ballots mailed or drop-boxed IMMEDIATELY. 🤨

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
]a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Obviously Harris is neither afraid nor clueless nor tongue-tied.

LOL, she’s as clueless as the day is long. Some might not think she’s a idiot but I certainly do. I’ve heard enough of her speaking to come to that conclusion, definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed

edit on 31-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

there is a drug out there called "marijuana". It's a plant that once dried out and smoked, it can make you "loopy" or as some might say "High AF". Had you evern partook of that drug, you would understand what "High AF" is, what it looks like, what it smells like, and most importantly, how it makes an otherwise inteligent person, sound a little slow, or at least one tracked in their thinking. Now I don't know how often Harris smokes, but she has claimed to be one who smokes pot in the past, and I have no reason to think she lied about that, unless she lies about everything.

So my post was to explain that although her inteligence with regard to acedamia must certainly exist, her ability to communicate effecively is gargantuanly sub par. While there may be many jobs she would excell at, leading the US in a time of great world trouble, and financial doom impending, is not one of them. (IMHO)

Trump may not be perfect, but he's perfect for the problem we have right now. We need to erase the woke, restore the military, remove the illegal criminals, restore the economy, end the wars, promote pride in our country, and end the recession. These are all things Trump excelled at during his first 4 years. He was mean, he was orange, but he was effective.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join