It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris campaign rejects Trump claim on agreement over hot mics for Sept. 10 debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Sounds like they’re trying to get Trump to say F it, so they can headline SEE! Trump running scared and refused to debate.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hot mics? Really? This feels like a non-issue to me.

I think they're just tryiing to hype the debate up with strife and controvery, to get more viewship.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

then why not agree to the muted mics... that seems like a non-issue to me.

I mean its not hard to see why they want a hot mic, they are hoping either trump says no, or that he says yes and then says something misogynistic, or at least something borderline they can take out of context to run gotcha ads all over the country.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The fear is real? His or yours?

a reply to: Mahogani

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Remember when I said weeks back Trump was going to be scared of debating a woman who is younger and sharper, and also doesn't have the railguards Biden did?

That’s just not true. He’s not afraid of debating her, matter of fact he wanted more debates, three including the ABC but she wouldn’t agree to those, just the one on the 10th, remember? How convenient of you to leave that out. Pay attention.
edit on 29-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Hot mics? Really? This feels like a non-issue to me.

I think they're just tryiing to hype the debate up with strife and controvery, to get more viewship.

do you see this for what it is, or are you blinded by the glitter and joy? I totally get that you don't want Trump, he's orange. But Harris is an empty vessel. Her policy thus far as told by her, is to wreck the economy in short order by price fixing in a resession, open the borders, remove private health care, and end fracking, continuing the war on energy. If any of that is wrong, can you show me a clip of her explaining her new improved policies?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Trump says he prepared to debate Hillary.

No need to prepare for Kamala.

Thats an unprecedented admission from a candidate for US President!

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Remember when I said weeks back Trump was going to be scared...

I remember, and you were quite right.

The narrative on this site is that Harris is a brainless nincompoop who slept her way to the top. Not sure how you even do that in her line of work. Seduced all those judges and entire juries, maybe -- even the women? -- wow, what a Jezebel.

But the absurdity of the characterization doesn't matter: the point of the claim is not to convince anyone else, it's just a sedative to soothe the panic they feel at the thought of what their Dear Leader is now up against.

Obviously Harris is neither afraid nor clueless nor tongue-tied. Trump knows this. He'll wriggle out of it somehow. He doesn't want to hear her call him a convicted felon on live TV. And she will, because he is.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Obviously Harris is neither afraid nor clueless nor tongue-tied

Then why does she need walz with her for the interview?

That network wont ask a single question off the list so it should be an easy layup, yet she still needs it prerecorded and with a handler.

bottom line is if she cant handle a softball interview, how is she supposed to deal with other world leaders one on one?
edit on 45Thu, 29 Aug 2024 09:45:25 -050045250909amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Remember when I said weeks back Trump was going to be scared...

I remember, and you were quite right.

The narrative on this site is that Harris is a brainless nincompoop who slept her way to the top. Not sure how you even do that in her line of work. Seduced all those judges and entire juries, maybe -- even the women? -- wow, what a Jezebel.

But the absurdity of the characterization doesn't matter: the point of the claim is not to convince anyone else, it's just a sedative to soothe the panic they feel at the thought of what their Dear Leader is now up against.

Obviously Harris is neither afraid nor clueless nor tongue-tied. Trump knows this. He'll wriggle out of it somehow. He doesn't want to hear her call him a convicted felon on live TV. And she will, because he is.

she might not be a total idiot, but she cannot speak off the cuff and not sound like an idiot. There are too many examples to prove that to deny it. And while she many be smart, she is counting on her DEI qualities to bring her over the top. First female, first woman of color, first girlfriend of Willie Brown. She's not a good choice for a bright future, I keep asking if you folks see this as well, and are just towing the party line because you fear Trump, but so far, nobody has answered. Are you giddy about the few policies she has released thus far? Which is your favorite?
edit on 29-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Is that the Narrative on this Site ?

Or is that the Narrative everywhere ?

Perhaps it's even the Truth ....

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have this gut feeling that she got around ……a lot, just a hunch. She’s not as innocent as they’re telling you to say she is in your script.

Let’s go Harris rah rah rah!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

she might not be a total idiot

Ohhhh I wouldn’t go that far, define “total”.🤣

edit on 29-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

those are just a couple of the examples. There are many, which was my point. But I cannot believe she is truly this stupid, and everyone around her has not noticed, or that she has amazingly not blurted out the real plan by accident. She's not an idiot, but she can't think on her feet, and likely doesn't put much effort into learning how to do that. or she's just high AF most of the time.
edit on 29-8-2024 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Kamala Harris" line of work is politician.

Politicians whore themselves out all the time to get ahead ... its not a streach to assume some of them do so in a sexual manner.
edit on 29-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

August 29, 2024

WHY former President Trump feels there's NO NEED for him to "prepare" for his debate with Joe Biden's replacement, Kamala Devi Harris...

President Trump was asked his opinion about Kamala Harris refusing to answer media questions, appear for press conferences, or sit down for media interviews.

President Trump immediately pointed out the negotiated terms for Kamala Harris interview with CNN (broadcasts tonight), includes the interview being pre-taped with edits and campaign approvals.

“Why isn’t it live? It’s an interview that’s going to be taped, edited, and then put out. That’s not even an interview. And then she’s doing it with her Vice President sitting there. So she’s not very smart. When they ask her a question she can’t answer, she’s just going to look at him.”
Good Article: theconservativetreehouse.com... ery-smart/

😎

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

The narrative on this site is that Harris is a brainless nincompoop who slept her way to the top. Not sure how you even do that in her line of work.

And yet here we are. lol

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

By all accounts it did appear she did advance in her career due to a relationship.
If you ever worked at all, you know this is to be a very common occurrence.
And guess what, it makes her guilty of sexual harassment.
She cheated hard working people out of a job because they didn't have relationships.

Just like Bill isn't a good guy after what he did to Monica and neither is Hillary with her continued support of him.
That was a work relationship.

And regardless, she didn't end up as a candidate because people like her - no one wanted her as Vice President in her party.

She came into the position by waiting to oust Joe Biden until the last minute which cheated Democrats from having a real election.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Saturday, August 30, 2024

🚨FINALLY - THE DEBATE RULES ARE NOW SET IN STONE

Yesterday, ABC News told Kamala Harris that the debate rules and conditions would be the same as TRUMP-BIDEN agreed upon, before Kamala's coup forced Biden from the race.

Source: apnews.com...

Very few news outlets are even mentioning that Kamala wanted "open microphones", and ABC News told her, "Forget about it...not happening."

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Saturday, August 30, 2024

🚨FINALLY - THE DEBATE RULES ARE NOW SET IN STONE

Yesterday, ABC News told Kamala Harris that the debate rules and conditions would be the same as TRUMP-BIDEN agreed upon, before Kamala's coup forced Biden from the race.

Source: apnews.com...

Very few news outlets are even mentioning that Kamala wanted "open microphones", and ABC News told her, "Forget about it...not happening."
I think she was just trying to portray the image that she was domineering and in control of Trump. I noticed that when Trump wanted more debates and she was being difficult and pissy about it. She doesn’t want a debate on FOX, she wants the scripted questions and pandering ABC will give her.

If trump wanted open mics she would have wanted them closed. It’s one big # show.
edit on 31-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join