It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris campaign rejects Trump claim on agreement over hot mics for Sept. 10 debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential campaign rejected Republican rival Donald Trump's assertion on Tuesday that the two sides had agreed to muted microphones at the Sept. 10 U.S. presidential debate.
The issue remains a matter of ongoing conversation with host network ABC, a Harris campaign official said.
In a social media post earlier on Tuesday, Trump said an agreement had been reached and that the rules for next month's debate will be the same as those at the June 27 CNN debate he had with President Joe Biden, whose poor performance led him to drop out of the 2024 race.

this makes me wonder, since this isn't set in stone as the idiot left has claimed, should Trump go back to demanding the debate be held on Fox News? Either there is a deal, or there is not a deal. I get that Harris wants to avoid a debate at all costs, as it would expose her ineptness, but the voting public may have a different opinion, all depending on how Trump can message the fact that she is scared sh!tless to debate him. And if that's not a fair assessment of the situation, I'd like it explained to me as if I was a small child.

Harris is scared and people are starting to notice the emperor's new cloths don't seem to exist.
edit on 28-8-2024 by network dude because: idiocy should never be celebrated.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So this means that is no longer a debate that the debate should be in FOX?, I was actually waiting for the debate, but in ABC where everything is controlled? I remember the rules that were set for Trump and Biden debate, sadly that did not help biden at all, if we most remember.

Harris cannot hold a real conversation in public without falling into a panic laugh, but we all know that now that is called Joy, the joy of kamala, I wonder how that joy is going to impact her debate with Trump.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Obviously The Kamala Kampaign is the one lying and shifting. Notice how they always have a resistive "rebuttal" AFTER Trump says something. It's a clear pattern. We think The Biden Admin is bad, just wait for this Administration!! 🤣

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kamala campaign and Hamas are very similar with how they negotiate.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Oh Yeah! That's a great comparison! Very True.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This reminds me of the Ballsy Ford thing.

She said she wanted to tell her story so they said OK come to DC and testify. She said that wasn't acceptable and that she would be traumatized having to relive her "truth" in front of everyone.

They said OK, you can do it in private. She said she couldn't do it in DC because she was some how afraid to fly because of her experience despite her accusations having nothing to do with planes and she actually flew quite a bit to go on vacation.

They said OK, you can do it in California. No planes required. She said NO. She said they were trying to sweep her under the rug by having it behind closed doors in California. It must be done in DC in front of cameras

So the whole thing came full circle and was back to being done in DC in front of cameras.

These people just bitch and complain and when people just shrug and say OK have it your way that's fine. They just move the goal post and act like the victim.

Same thing here. It wasn't that long ago they were demanding a mute button so Trump couldn't talk over them. They got what they wanted and are now arguing against the thing they demanded.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Oh Yeah! That's a great comparison! Very True.

When Bibi says there is deal with Hamas, Hamas says, "Not so fast! You're lying!".

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Democrat executives ABC News is letting the Harris campaign drive their news. The mention of the Sept 10th debate is no longer at abcnews.go.com... .

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Yeah, and her dirty hair in her face all the time and her dirty smudgy glasses lol 😃

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

He can demand all he wants, but this is the only debate they both agreed to.

Remember when I said weeks back Trump was going to be scared of debating a woman who is younger and sharper, and also doesn't have the railguards Biden did? I think she'll call him a felon on stage, maybe even an adjudicated rapist. She'll choose her words wisely, as a prosecutor would, to call him a rapist while making it fit what the court said.

And he doesn't want the whole country to hear that live on TV.

I think he's still wavering on debating her and possibly looking for a way out. Of course, it would look terribly weak of him to renege on a debate after agreeing to one. And he's aware of that, he knows how bad it would look. I don't expect him to actually withdraw, but the fear is real.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

He can demand all he wants, but this is the only debate they both agreed to.

Remember when I said weeks back Trump was going to be scared of debating a woman who is younger and sharper, and also doesn't have the railguards Biden did? I think she'll call him a felon on stage, maybe even an adjudicated rapist. She'll choose her words wisely, as a prosecutor would, to call him a rapist while making it fit what the court said.

And he doesn't want the whole country to hear that live on TV.

I think he's still wavering on debating her and possibly looking for a way out. Of course, it would look terribly weak of him to renege on a debate after agreeing to one. And he's aware of that, he knows how bad it would look. I don't expect him to actually withdraw, but the fear is real.

Harris is the one that probably won't show up because when she opens her piehole unscripted, her entire fake persona will crumble into stupidity.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Where is the original terms published?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Harris Campaign will use the Hillary strategy and try to run down the clock. She is also counting on early voting and on rigged ballots that get late counted. 😀

And we know she has staffers that are involved in the gov censorship cases.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
When asked about this in the Shawn Ryan interview, I think it was, the question was posed as would you rather they be muted or unmuted...he says it suits him better that they're unmuted...but the vibe I got from how he spoke about the whole situation was that he didn't care and just wanted it to actually happen lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Those type of attacks will only highlight all the lawfare most citizens are disgusted with anyway...so not helpful to her. Meanwhile her political record is more than enough ammo to bury her without even pointing out her plagiarized policiy platform...

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So for the last three weeks the Harris campaign and her supporters have been claiming the Debate was negotiated by Trump and Biden and any deviation by Trump and that agreement is because the is affrrade to debate.

Now that Harris wants to change the debate the Trump Biden negotiations are irrelevant?

Do Harris supporters realize how cultish they are becoming?
edit on 28-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

The label of "cultist" is a badge of honor if you're fanatical about your leader, or what he/she wants for America.

For example, I'm a Trump-MAGA-AF "cultist" and proud of it! 😎

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Reuters is reporting the Sept 10th debate is a "go".

Same conditions that Trump/Biden agreed to before the Democrat coup destroyed President Biden's re-election campaign.

Now it will be Trump vs Harris: www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I hope it happens; I just want to watch trump facial expressions as she tries to word salad her way through it that should be a pretty good way to pass an evening while having a nip or two.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: WeMustCare

I hope it happens; I just want to watch trump facial expressions as she tries to word salad her way through it that should be a pretty good way to pass an evening while having a nip or two.

President Trump was VERY GRACIOUS while Joe Biden was self-destructing. You get the feeling from DJT's facial expressions and reactions while Joe was "speaking", that he was starting to feel kind of bad for crooked Joe.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join