It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump indicted again in federal election interference case following Supreme Court immunity ruling

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This again sounds like another Democrat rigged political indictment. 🤣🤣

edit on Aug-27-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡demic

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This again sounds like another Democrat rigged political indictment.

well it is DC where the majority of the citizens are registered dem ones. 2021 is the most recent numbers i can find.

out of 529,000 registered voter, 404,094 are registered dems, 125,106 are other parties. wouldn't be real hard to stack a jury that way.

link to search page, all the link with numbers are PDF's and when they open it gives my name on the browser PDF that's why i just linked the whole search page just in case don't want my real name floating around.

DC Voter Reegistration Stats

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Reminds me of Boss Hog going after the Duke Boys.
Pathetic

a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Indictments from a grand jury are exceedingly easy to achieve. 23 people sit on a federal grand jury and only 12 (ie a simple plurality) need to vote to indict.

In 2020 Joe Biden received upwards of 90% of the vote in this area. Statistically speaking it would be excitingly easy to get 12 out of 23 DC residents to go out and give Donald Trump a hard time.

Prosecutors only need to convince the grand jury that they have enough evidence and the jury doesn't have the aid of a judge to instruct them in the law. Instead they must use their own uniformed knowledge and instructions from the Prosecutor (the guy trying to get an indictment).

The indictment means absolutely thing; it has no value in most cases; in politically charged cases, like this one, it is set up to be abused.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Maybe we'll get New York's Krispy Kreme stuffer ALVIN BRAGG or jealous A.G. witch LETITIA JAMES to issue another Trump indictment before the votes start flowing next month?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

Your' right My, I don''t think God had anything to do with Butler but even with that I appreciate your prayers.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
It's worth noting, AGAIN, that the Democrats are always screaming about how Trump will go after his foes. He'll jail people and incarcerate them in concentration camps.
Yet, AGAIN, they are the ones relentlessly trying to put him in jail.

The difference is that there are witnesses and documentary evidence that Trump actually did the stuff he's being accused of.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I agree with your take.However it is the law. I was a foreman on a grand jury a number of years ago and still I agree, we were pretty much a rubber stamp for the prosecution to go ahead. I did learn to appreciate the original intent of when the system was established but what we have now is pretty much just a token of what it was meant to be.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Autocrats always have evidence and witnesses when they engage in persecution of their political enemies.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some things had to be changed due to the immunity ruling, so he had to go back to a grand jury after removing certain references to any conversations with certain officials, etc. Just including conversations with those within his campaign regarding certain things,etc. Stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

He'll be personally destroyed by these moron friends of Satan.

Or, he will be saved by the Archangels, Hosts of Heaven , The Father Son and Holy Ghost and all the Saints. I'm pretty sure that if They really want They can put their Heads together and find a way to save Trump from the people who want to persecute him. Go God.

Si, God works in mysterious ways, but the final outcome is the same for all.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

He'll be personally destroyed by these moron friends of Satan.

Or, he will be saved by the Archangels, Hosts of Heaven , The Father Son and Holy Ghost and all the Saints. I'm pretty sure that if They really want They can put their Heads together and find a way to save Trump from the people who want to persecute him. Go God.

The day will come when you may regret mocking God in such foolish fashion. Very poor thinking on your part. But then we are all used to it, so I won't complain further.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure "they" will give Americans some fancy legal sounding reason for regurgitating the same 4 charges.

Those who don't think the media and government lied to them about inflation, the border, Kamala's effectiveness, and Biden's brain, will believe whatever loser Jack Smith publishes.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

It's worth noting, AGAIN, that the Democrats are always screaming about how Trump will go after his foes. He'll jail people and incarcerate them in concentration camps.

The difference is that there are witnesses and documentary evidence that Trump actually did the stuff he's being accused of.

Phhtt.

Everybody knows how the DNC operates openly now after the last 7 years...

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Some things had to be changed due to the immunity ruling, so he had to go back to a grand jury after removing certain references to any conversations with certain officials, etc. Just including conversations with those within his campaign regarding certain things,etc. Stuff like that.

Link please.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Yea.

I too was on a grand jury a few years back.

It was an absolute joke. I pretty much stop participating after the first week and voted not to indict anyone thereafter. I felt bad for any of the accused that might have been innocent; they were not receiving a fair hearing. Being prosecuted itself is a form of punishment and the Grand Jury system is supposed to prevent that from happening to innocent people... but it fails miserably.

Prosecutors rushed through their cases and only explained the law so far as it helpes their case. And when you question them about an inconvenient point they shut down deliberations and get their plurality.

The jury wasn't any better. It was not a cross section of the population... it was dominated by old white people (mostly women) who had nothing better to do with their time. And boy did they like to imagine up their own evidence.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

As I recall there were a few cases that needed debate. It was those that we did really evaluate. Some guy that only skirted the law we could turn down the case but for the most part there was little choice. One thing I learned was that there are so many laws that one simple crime one can be tried for up to a half dozen felonies. It taught me to mind my p's and q's.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

We know.

We've been telling you it's (D)ifferent for years now....

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Thankyou for explaining several mysteries for those of us who have never served on a Grand Jury.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sure. The orginal pdf here

The superceding indictment pdf is here

You'll have to compare/contrast the orginal and superseding.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join