It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump indicted again in federal election interference case following Supreme Court immunity ruling

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Tuesday, August 27, 2024

This Grand Jury came back together to re-issue the same four charges as August 2023!

A federal grand jury returned a superseding indictment that charges the former president with the same four counts he faced in the original indictment returned last August: conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding; and conspiracy against rights.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Candidate Trump's junior attorney can just roll a potato on the floor and trip Jack Smith up again. He's that incompetent.

Maybe we should thank these TDS-afflicted liberals for helping Donald Trump be elected President again. Surely they must know that every indictment, including the one they issued last year, helps increase candidate Trump's polling numbers.

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 2782024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 27 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit to use source title

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Tuesday, August 27, 2024

We'll get him this time!

I guess they'll finally give up after his presidency is over.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is such a colossal waste of time. Are they trying to come at him without Smith?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

They probably were going to get a bonus $$ if it goes to trial and an extra $$$ if he's convicted.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is such a colossal waste of time. Are they trying to come at him without Smith?

If its a D.C. Grand Jury, they're radicals with lots of time to come together again and re-issue the charges. They may do it once a month over the next 2 remaining months before the election.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

They probably were going to get a bonus $$ if it goes to trial and an extra $$$ if he's convicted.

That's what big Fani Willis was hoping for down in Atlanta. She went to visit Biden's corrupted Chief-of-Staff several times to set up her reward structure.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Tuesday, August 27, 2024

We'll get him this time!

I guess they'll finally give up after his presidency is over.

Another reason why Democrats want Trump to lose so badly, is because all the indictments will become court cases. He'll be personally destroyed by these moron friends of Satan.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's worth noting, AGAIN, that the Democrats are always screaming about how Trump will go after his foes. He'll jail people and incarcerate them in concentration camps.
Yet, AGAIN, they are the ones relentlessly trying to put him in jail.

It's like a raging alcoholic lecturing you on the evils of drinking while he's guzzling whiskey.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hell at this point, it makes the DNC and left look worse than hurting Trump's chances.

The DNC is relying on lawfare because thier ticket has no substance, it could burn them and motivate the Independent and undecided to vote MAGA

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Great analogy! Thank-you.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They may as well be hoisting a "Vote For Trump!" flag with this new indictment so close to the election.

(Early voting starts on Sept 16th in one state. Penn.)

edit on 2782024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Post of the week!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Great analogy ColeYounger2. On topic... are people really this stupid? I'm retired and can't imagine haveing so much extra time that I would sit in a room and think this is a good idea.

Attack, attack, attack because we got nothing to run on? Not a single worthwhile idea. Bupkis, nada, zero, squat, zilch. Vapor has more substance. Just like Joe her best ideas are plagiarized.
edit on 8/27/2024 by Albone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Albone

Extreme emotions yield extreme results. In this instance, it's hate producing extreme hate.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

He'll be personally destroyed by these moron friends of Satan.

Or, he will be saved by the Archangels, Hosts of Heaven , The Father Son and Holy Ghost and all the Saints. I'm pretty sure that if They really want They can put their Heads together and find a way to save Trump from the people who want to persecute him. Go God.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sensing that the money printer was winning the race, the DoJ decided to up their game...

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I"m pretty sure that even in DC the juries and grand juries are selected from a broad pool of citizens. Just like everywhere else. There are percentages that need to be met when a grand jury votes whether or not the prosecution can go forward with it's case.

This was not the same jury but rather a second one assembled from the pool of citizens who, not having heard all of the counts against him have come to the same conclusion, that the prosecution has enough evidence to prosecute. One might also think that this evidence does not have the evidence that would have been effected by the Supreme Court decision.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

He'll be personally destroyed by these moron friends of Satan.

Or, he will be saved by the Archangels, Hosts of Heaven , The Father Son and Holy Ghost and all the Saints. I'm pretty sure that if They really want They can put their Heads together and find a way to save Trump from the people who want to persecute him. Go God.

Jealousy can make some people bind, Bingo.
If you can still mock God after what He did in Butler, all I can say is I’m gonna pray He opens your eyes.
The good guys need all the help we can get.
edit on 27-8-2024 by Myhandle because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2024 by Myhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I’m sure there’s going to be the usual trained seals clapping and cheering this on but as someone that tends to be somewhat neutral but falls on the side of common sense and reality, this is a bad and desperate look for the democrats. I’m already thoroughly disgusted in the hypocrisy, lies and deceptive tactics the dems have been using that this kind of # makes me distance myself even farther from these clowns. I want absolutely nothing to do with the left anymore and I’m sick of listening to their constant nonsensical and regurgitated drivel.

All the sham trials have been a joke, I can’t think of one that really had much merit if any and now they’re going to double down? You have to ask yourself that if they had a platform and policies that are so great that we should vote for them, why is it that all they’re running on is orange man bad and demonizing him every second of the day for over 8 frigg’n years now?

This has to be the most worthless version of the democrat party in our country’s history. The dem party looks about as appealing as a 3 bit whore with herpe sores, scabs all over their face and # running down the side of their legs. Disgusting 🤮

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
they had to do this otherwise his appeals on the ny case which relied on him "committing other crimes" would fall apart and then he could have possibly gotten them dismissed before the election taking that arrow out of the dems quiver even thought the ny case is still just trumped up misdemeanors

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join