It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK denied removal from ballot in Michigan.....FLASHBACK....Keep Trump Off

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: matafuchs

lol, they tried to block him from ballots now they’re trying to block him from being removed.

That’s rich.

The DNC is pulling all the legal maneuvering it can. Read somewhere that they are trying to have 3 members of the election board removed in Georgia, basically because of the rule change of requiring flash drive backup of each precinct, you know like making sure the tally is correct
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This is less about hurting anyone's chances of getting elected, more about honoring lessons learned in regard to gatekeeping.

If anything, more moderates are going to lean independent. The independent base is split down the middle and that means for every vote RFK gets, Trump gets at least one. That's less votes for Harris from the undecided and independent voters. We really shouldn't care about how much poaching RFK is doing because RNC now have two functional candidates in their corner, and DNC has zero.

edit on 27-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well, that's good news. Michigan is a battleground state.

This means that Trump and Kennedy's plan to endorse him but only remove himself from some states may backfire. It looks like he has to remain on the ballot in all the states he qualified for, he can't just remove himself.

That means no picking and choosing where he stays and where he doesn't. He stays on in all the states, including the battleground states where he could hurt Trump, especially now that he's endorsed him, since all the same people like them both.

Let's hope all the other states say the same thing.

ETA: This also means that the Harris campaign will NOT be suing the Kennedy campaign to have him removed from all the states, they will sue him to KEEP HIM on the ballot in all the states. And they'll use this Michigan decision in their lawsuits. No running away. You qualified, now let's see what you get.

ETA2: Watch how quickly Trump kicks Kennedy out of all his rallies and claims he doesn't even know him, now that Kennedy is on the ballot in potentially all the battleground states. After endorsing him!

edit on 27-8-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RazorV66

The con artists are not happy unless they are conning American citizens.

It's what they do best.

They are scared and for good reason, they have a fake candidate that nobody voted for.

She will be exposed as a complete fraud on the debate stage, that is if she even shows up.

But if she just reads from the prompter, she will be a much better puppet than Joe was. Plus obama can sniff her hair while he moves the mouth.

There really should be no teleprompters and NO ear buds! Earbuds and teleprompters are straight up cheating! I mean if we are going to have sh!t show, we really should have one we can record and replay until the end of time for the laughs, guffaws and giggles.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

the dem national committee can't really believe that the people that supported rfk are so ignorant that they don't know he withdrew from the race, endorsed trump to be the head farmer of the country and would just waste their vote on him just to prove a point can they?

you'd think they'd take his name off the ballots and try to schmooze the people that are now without a candidate.

what a bunch of idoits.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Would be a shame if red State's refused to remove Biden's name from the ballot...

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Would be a shame if red State's refused to remove Biden's name from the ballot...

They never see farther than the decision in front of their face until they are kicked by it.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Good news for people cheating. Do you actually read the things you write? So, it is k to sue to remove him but when he joins the other side you decide to keep him on.

IT IS ELECTION INTERFERENCE.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

They never see farther than the decision in front of their face until they are kicked by it.

If they could think more than five minutes into the future, they wouldn't be democrats.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
MI may already have counterfeit ballots printed and ready to go. That might be one big reason they don't want a change. Plus the jealous bitter unstable Secretary of State in MI is a very belligerent and difficult person. 😃

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have been wondering this also. I am sure they are busy working on the new Harris instead of Biden also.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I have been wondering this also. I am sure they are busy working on the new Harris instead of Biden also.

And now with SOS Benson threatening election officials in MI....

Her emphasis and threats simply means Democrats are actually ready to cheat again. 😀

THE FIX IS IN! MI Dem SOS Benson Makes THREATENING Video Warning Election Officials Not To Question The Next Cheat… If You Don’t Certify The Election Results…”We will come for you!” (VIDEO)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

They are scared. They do not know what to do to stop the bleeding of this campaign.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Mahogani

Good news for people cheating. Do you actually read the things you write? So, it is k to sue to remove him but when he joins the other side you decide to keep him on.

IT IS ELECTION INTERFERENCE.

A person staying on the ballot they legally qualified for, when the ballots are likely already getting printed, and it's past the date to be removed, and the high court affirmed that, is cheating?

Sure, in some upside down world it could be.

Are you sure you're not just sore that Trump and Kennedy won't be able to game the election by picking and choosing where he stays on the ballot?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I would love to see the democrats argument why this is unfair.
Georgia would be a good state to start this.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I understand the anger though. Just a few days ago the MAGA were ecstatic that Kennedy endorsed Trump AND that he was going to be off the ballot in JUST the battleground states. That sounded like a great idea a couple of days ago.

But now that it looks like that plan is belly up, suddenly panic sets in.

They already did a rally together! They have other rallies planned! The Republicans clearly love RFK Jr and talk him up, invite him to their right wing shows and interviews.

But now both Trump and Kennedy will be on the ballot in the battleground states. And many republicans saw them both on stage together, with Kennedy loving Trump, and excoriating the Democrats. Some Republicans with a pen will go -- well, I like both of them, but I guess I like Kennedy as a person a little bit more.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So can anyone riddle me this.....

If Biden won the primary and was also slated on ballots, will he also appear on them?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If Biden won the primary and was also slated on ballots, will he also appear on them?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I understand the anger though. Just a few days ago the MAGA were ecstatic that Kennedy endorsed Trump AND that he was going to be off the ballot in JUST the battleground states. That sounded like a great idea a couple of days ago.

But now that it looks like that plan is belly up, suddenly panic sets in.

They already did a rally together! They have other rallies planned! The Republicans clearly love RFK Jr and talk him up, invite him to their right wing shows and interviews.

But now both Trump and Kennedy will be on the ballot in the battleground states. And many republicans saw them both on stage together, with Kennedy loving Trump, and excoriating the Democrats. Some Republicans with a pen will go -- well, I like both of them, but I guess I like Kennedy as a person a little bit more.

You must obviously assume that RFK jr supporters are as dumb as Democrat supporters.
You know, the worst VP in history that you and all the others didn't even blink an eye over when she was installed like a toilet without getting even 1 vote.

They know RFK jr dropped out and endorsed Trump and will vote accordingly.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

That would be the funniest thing. Biden steps down, Harris appointed to take his place, nobody votes for Harris but votes for Biden instead even after he withdraws from campaign and he still loses but comes in second place with RFK in third and Harris in fourth. Pure comedy.

<< 1    3 >>

join