It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK denied removal from ballot in Michigan.....FLASHBACK....Keep Trump Off

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If you are still on the fence to the DNC and election tampering or cheating to win, please review this.

Last year, there were cases across the country, including Michigan, to keep Trump off the ballot. They wanted to do this to win. To cheat. Election interference. If had to go to the Supreme Court of the State.

Link

The court’s order blocks efforts to remove Trump from the 2024 ballot under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which states no one who has “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” after having sworn an oath to support and defend the Constitution can hold office. In a brief order issued Wednesday, the court said it declined to hear a case arguing that Trump should be left off of the state's ballot because it is “not persuaded that the questions presented should be reviewed by this court.” The order comes after the Michigan Court of Appeals this month similarly rejected challenges to Trump's spot on the state's primary ballot. In a 3-0 opinion that cited Michigan law, the appellate court said: “Who to place on the primary ballot is determined by the political parties and the individual candidates.” Courts in Arizona and Minnesota have also ruled against similar efforts to get Trump kicked off the ballot. The Minnesota Supreme Court last month dismissed a petition by a group of voters to ban Trump from the 2024 GOP primary and general election ballots, saying Minnesota law did not bar major parties from putting even ineligible candidates on the primary ballot.

Now, since there is a HUGE power play with RFK, Tulsi and others going to the New GOP Michigan will not allow RFK to be removed from the ballot. They know that it could possibly hurt Trump. Again, more election interference.

Link

"Minor party candidates cannot withdraw, so his name will remain on the ballot in the November election," Cheri Hardmon, senior press secretary for Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said in a statement to Axios.

But you can put someone on the ballot who did not win ONE primary...right?

Again, election interference. Add this new gem and they are trying 2020 all over again.

Link

Pennsylvania election officials – in a bid to avoid controversy in November – are telling voters ahead of time not to expect the results of the high-stakes presidential race to be ready by Election Night.

The next 10 weeks are going to be insane.....
edit on Tue Aug 27 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: title was "JFK"

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The next 10 weeks are going to be insane.

Brought to us by the party of insanity!

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The next 10 weeks are going to be insane.

Brought to us by the party of insanity!

Did someone say Party? How insane?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

lol, they tried to block him from ballots now they’re trying to block him from being removed.

That’s rich.

link   

The con artists are not happy unless they are conning American citizens.

It's what they do best.

They are scared and for good reason, they have a fake candidate that nobody voted for.

She will be exposed as a complete fraud on the debate stage, that is if she even shows up.
edit on 27-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

link   
The Trifecta of B*&^%*& we have running this state, resemble the mafia more than actual government.

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

They make women in power look bad and I really wish we had somebody decent up and coming when the gretch is over.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It's what they do best.

They are scared and for good reason, they have a fake candidate that nobody voted for.

She will be exposed as a complete fraud on the debate stage, that is if she even shows up.

But if she just reads from the prompter, she will be a much better puppet than Joe was. Plus obama can sniff her hair while he moves the mouth.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's what they do best.

But if she just reads from the prompter, she will be a much better puppet than Joe was. Plus obama can sniff her hair while he moves the mouth.

If she has a teleprompter on the debate stage, Trump should grab it and smash it on the podium.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It sounds like they just agreed to Sept 10 on ABC.

Standing with no notes or cheat sheets allowed.

source
edit on 27-8-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That was the funniest part to me and why i created this thread. If, still, you are not watching what is happening and just voting on emotion....it is just sad. If the DNC wins in November the middle class is gone. Wiped.

Talked to a rando at a bar while watching the LLWS. We have discussed politics before, he is a libertarian so I asked him how he felt about JFK. His response? I hate Trump and his policies. So I asked him. Give me 3 things you do not like?

His attitude. His tax reform....and he stuttered on a 3rd. There is nothing there.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Talked to a rando at a bar while watching the LLWS. We have discussed politics before, he is a libertarian so I asked him how he felt about JFK. His response? I hate Trump and his policies. So I asked him. Give me 3 things you do not like?

His attitude. His tax reform....and he stuttered on a 3rd. There is nothing there.

How many times have we asked these guys here the same question and never get a coherent answer?

Too many times.

It's all hurt feelz and nothing of substance, although they are really pushing the Project 2025 crap, which Trump has nothing to do with but it still hurts their feelz immensely.

Every Trump supporter knows he's an asshole but the Libs can't get over it.
edit on 27-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It sounds like they just agreed to Sept 10 on ABC.

Standing with no notes or cheat sheets allowed.

source

and the idiot left has been telling us the "deal" was already etched in stone with Biden, and Harris was just taking Joey's place. None of them will comment on this, due to the obvious double standard.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Another ruling....in GA.

Link

Democrats legally challenged whether all four qualify for the ballot, seeking to block candidates who could siphon votes from Democratic nominee and Vice President Kamala Harris after Joe Biden won Georgia by fewer than 12,000 votes in 2020.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It was funny. By the time we were done talking he said "f'k you you are right I just cannot vote for him"

So, he will vote Green.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Supreme Court is going to be busier than usual. 😀

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
LOL, another loss for Benson:
She tried to keep Mr. West off the Ballot

I haven't heard of this guy, but apparently he is a lefty.
They don't want him taking votes away from Harris.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

How many times have we asked these guys here the same question and never get a coherent answer?

Too many times.

It's all hurt feelz and nothing of substance, although they are really pushing the Project 2025 crap, which Trump has nothing to do with but it still hurts their feelz immensely.

Also, he's a liar. All Democrats talk about how much Trump lies. Heck, some anchors won't show his speeches because, "Trump lies so much".

But, I've asked over and over on this board and no one will tell me his lies. What lies has Trump told? Everything he's accused Dems of have been correct. The spying, the laptop, the Russia hoax, the Burisma payoffs, etc. He's been right about everything!

I'm sure one of them will pop in now and say, "no, he's a liar! he said he had the bestest economy ever! He's a fat orange liar!"

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hitler supported "Democracy" more than modern-day Democrats do! He allowed prisoners to run their gulags.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Too many times.

All Democrats talk about how much Trump lies. Heck, some anchors won't show his speeches because, "Trump lies so much".

They say that, but can't support it. It's going to be so much fun watching hell-fire rain down on 90% of the U.S. news media starting next year...our biggest enemy on the planet.

(post by LSU2018 removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join