It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Taking Credit for Deadly Afghanistan Withdrawal-- Video Surfaces

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please watch before responding...
Brief VIDEO:
x.com... 35efb4827899c085eff67%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Frevolver.news%2F2024%2F08%2Funearthed-video-of-harris-taking-credit-for-deadly-afghanistan-w ithdrawal-surfaces%2F

Kamala Harris was behind the botched Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in 13 dead American service members:

CNN: “Joe Biden just made a really big decision—Afghanistan—were you the last person in the room?”

Kamala: “Yes.”

CNN: “And you feel comfortable?”

Kamala: “I do.”

This is timely, tragic...and telling.

On the third anniversary of Joe and Kamala's absolute ineptitude, where 13 valiant American service members tragically lost their lives in the Biden/Harris administration's completely bungled Afghan withdrawal, we now, thanks to recently resurfaced video...have Kamala Harris not only tying herself directly to this debacle, but actually claiming shared credit for it.

Yesterday, we saw Donald Trump with the families of these lost heroes...laying wreathes at Arlington cemetery to mark this sad and tragic third anniversary.

Trump was invited and welcomed to share in the families' sorrow and honoring of their lost loved ones...for this important ceremony.

But, where was Kamala?
Where was Joe?

Sadly...and irresponsibly...Harris and Biden were not there.
Biden was on his second or third consecutive vacation...and Kamala was still hiding from answering questions from the PRESS.

The families of the fallen blame them BOTH for their tragic and sadly avoidable loss.

...and now, we have resurfaced video of Kamala proudly claiming credit for the horrible and reckless decisions responsible for these families' needless loss.

MORE:
revolver.news...
edit on CamTue, 27 Aug 2024 09:11:34 -0500Tuesday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamTue, 27 Aug 2024 09:18:12 -0500Tuesday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamTue, 27 Aug 2024 09:24:20 -0500Tuesday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think this is certainly something voters need to consider.

But the title and OP seem to paint a different picture than what I heard.

The title is video surfaces where Kamala takes credit for Afghanistan withdrawal.

But this is a CNN interview. So this was broadcast, and not an undiscovered video.

Also, the question itself sets it up as Joe Biden made the decision and she was just there. Her answer that she felt comfortable with it is cause for question though.

Just sad that political threads are often charged with hyperbole. We can’t on one hand criticize the media for forcing their bias and use of loaded words while on the other hand we do the same thing, just with a different agenda.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

When one is "the last person in the room" it means they were the final person to sign off on what decision was being made.
It also indicates their opinion and presence 'in the room' has particular sway in the decision-making process.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Figures.

This is just another example of what you get with incompetent DEI hires.
Zero accountability.
Zero.
Harris brings shame on America.

On press call with @JDVance, Alicia Lopez tells RCP she and other Gold Star families have told Trump, "we do ask that we are actually there and present when you fire these people" responsible for Afghanistan withdrawal.

"I am so sorry,"
@JDVance
told the Gold Star mother, "and I promise that we will get to the bottom of this, and we will make the people who did this face some accountability and face some firings. We are going to learn why this happened."

x.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

When one is "the last person in the room" it means they were the final person to sign off on what decision was being made.
It also indicates their opinion and presence 'in the room' has particular sway in the decision-making process.

That’s effective framing to make a case, but I don’t think that changes the fact the thread title is disingenuous.

Vice President Kamala Harris confirmed Sunday that she was the last person in the room before President Joe Biden made the decision to pull all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan. In an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union,” Harris was asked about being the last person in the room regarding major decisions, something that Biden has said is important to him in his working relationship with the vice president. Harris confirmed that was the case regarding the move to pull U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by Sept. 11.
politico from 04/25/21

Again, that doesn’t mean we can’t criticize her, she obviously claims to be part of the decision making process with Biden, but I don’t see where she takes ultimate credit.

The withdrawal was botched, and executed terribly. But even saying they made the decision to pull out isn’t the full story.

We had a deal with the Taliban that we were going to leave by a certain date. We certainly could have been more proactive leading up to that timeline instead of cutting and running. But the decision we were leaving was made by two admins of opposing parties. The one ultimately in power was the Biden admin, and they deserve all blame on how it was handled. But the withdrawal itself was agreed upon years prior.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Did you see the video of Kamala laughing when told by reporters that Americans had died from a Taliban suicide bomber?
edit on 2782024 by WeMustCare because: Google voice recognition still has no AI component

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Did you see the video of Kamala laughing when told by reporters that Americans had died from a Taliban suicide bomber?

No...but please post it.
That's something everyone needs to see before voting.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think this is certainly something voters need to consider.

But the title and OP seem to paint a different picture than what I heard.

The title is video surfaces where Kamala takes credit for Afghanistan withdrawal.

But this is a CNN interview. So this was broadcast, and not an undiscovered video.

Also, the question itself sets it up as Joe Biden made the decision and she was just there. Her answer that she felt comfortable with it is cause for question though.

Just sad that political threads are often charged with hyperbole. We can’t on one hand criticize the media for forcing their bias and use of loaded words while on the other hand we do the same thing, just with a different agenda.

Mate whether you like it or not Kamala Harris is Responsible for every single decision made during the Biden Administration .

Indirectly or Directly . She is responsible , She has to answer for everything that has happened since 2020 . Her name is on the Ticket BIDEN/HARRIS .

She cant though can she ??? She cannot even talk about the Disastrous Administration that has unfolded since 2020 ... She has to act like she hasn't been in office for four years , She has to act like all of the sudden she is going to make a difference .

This is Joke
The Media is a Joke , She is a joke and every single person who votes for her is a Joke .

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Mate whether you like it or not Kamala Harris is Responsible for every single decision made during the Biden Administration . Indirectly or Directly . She is responsible , She has to answer for everything that has happened since 2020 . Her name is on the Ticket BIDEN/HARRIS .

I don’t think she’s a good politician, or presidential material.

But I don’t see how making someone a patsy is productive for figuring out how to move the country forward.

I think one of the biggest problems right now is people view politics as a hot potato, and the last person who touched it suddenly bears all responsibility for things that went wrong. That kind of thinking absolves the prior bad decisions, which doesn’t make any sense.

I don’t think she was the ultimate shot caller in this admin, and neither did a vast majority of people before it became convenient.

But if we ignore the actual truths, how do we fix anything? If we keep putting 100% of blame on our political opponents while nothing actually changes, where do we go? The same direction.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

edit on 27-8-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Her Czar'd up flub might be why she acted so arrogantly like this when asked.....
☠️

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

No...but please post it.
That's something everyone needs to see before voting.

I posted this 3 times on ATS yesterday. Mods have banned me several times for making multiple posts of the same thing.

Here we go: x.com...

I resist making a new thread for every single newsworthy item, like Kamala laughing at American deaths, but I may have to begin going that route.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The only thing everybody knows is she isn't qualified to be President, the difference is the left wants to pretend it doesn't matter, while the Republicans and more importantly the Independents and undecided are saying WTF?

case in point I stumble across this video, Ill try and find the whole clip, and yes the commentary irritates me but he isn't wrong. She has no tact and believes simple life experiences are amazing events

Crowd ROARS As Jon Stewart TURNS ON Democrats And EXPOSES Kamala Harris Hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That’s effective framing to make a case, but I don’t think that changes the fact the thread title is disingenuous.

Vice President Kamala Harris confirmed Sunday that she was the last person in the room before President Joe Biden made the decision to pull all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan. In an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union,” Harris was asked about being the last person in the room regarding major decisions, something that Biden has said is important to him in his working relationship with the vice president. Harris confirmed that was the case regarding the move to pull U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by Sept. 11.
politico from 04/25/21

Again, that doesn’t mean we can’t criticize her, she obviously claims to be part of the decision making process with Biden, but I don’t see where she takes ultimate credit.

The withdrawal was botched, and executed terribly. But even saying they made the decision to pull out isn’t the full story.

We had a deal with the Taliban that we were going to leave by a certain date. We certainly could have been more proactive leading up to that timeline instead of cutting and running. But the decision we were leaving was made by two admins of opposing parties. The one ultimately in power was the Biden admin, and they deserve all blame on how it was handled. But the withdrawal itself was agreed upon years prior.

and as has been said by almost everyone, the part about leaving was not a bad thing, the part about HOW WE LEFT was the really bad thing. One one person is responsible for that action. Joe Biden. And if Harris was the last person in the room, and was OK with the plan, then to not share the blame would be disingenuous.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As I said, she is open to criticism for being part of the decision making process that lead to disaster.

Just pointing out the thread title frames it much differently than even the sources it’s using.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

edit on 27-8-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
She will be the first DEI President, shortly there after an Astroid will destroy the USA as God says , thats what you get.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

As I said, she is open to criticism for being part of the decision making process that lead to disaster.

Just pointing out the thread title frames it much differently than even the sources it’s using.

If we are going to have to go back and change every thread title because it seems somewhat misleading we will need longer than 4 hours to redact and censor the title to make it ATS-compliant

from the OP

The reporter's question about "Are you comfortable? " wasn't referencing if Madame VP's chair was sufficient it was clearly suggesting and inferring you were there, and did you agree?

Once the GP found out the plan, the majority weren't as comfortable with the decision as the VP. She obviously went along with it and she needs to be tagged with the ownership of doing so. it's the nature of being VP if you are consulted if you are there you are complicit

What is it the Palestinian protesters are saying about being silent equals support?

Kamala Harris was behind the botched Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in 13 dead American service members:

CNN: “Joe Biden just made a really big decision—Afghanistan—were you the last person in the room?”

Kamala: “Yes.”

CNN: “And you feel comfortable?”

Kamala: “I do.”

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If we are going to have to go back and change every thread title because it seems somewhat misleading we will need longer than 4 hours to redact and censor the title to make it ATS-compliant

I’m not suggesting that any “rules” change regarding titles.

I’m just going to call it if I see it. I’ll do it for both sides of the aisle as I have in the past.

No one complains when we point out fallacy in thread titles disingenuous against the right (I’ve called some of those out too). I don’t see how this is any different.

People are free to post what they want, and members are free to contest it.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That exit was terrible and executed like a drunk staggering out of a bar at two oh five. It was a bungle for the entire administration. So what the hell else was she to say? No? I did not agree with it? Heck no, she sucked it in and and accepted her responsibility as a ranking member of that administration. There was nothing else she could do at that time. But look at her eyes in that video. I see no forcefulness there, no determination at all. What I see in her eyes looks like this was out of her hands or realm of responsibility yet she had to back the action regardless. At the time it was PR and now it is Bad PR

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join