It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They came hoping for Beyonce. They left with Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625
It started in 2019 it is now 2024 it should have been done and dusted by now..it probably is ...so it isn'.t covid they are going down with ,it is probably the common cold aided by nill immunity. I wonder how that happened?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This new strain of covid just prefers Demoncrats

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This new strain of covid just prefers Demoncrats

Im just waiting Ive have pure O-negative non non-vaccinated blood at some point a pint will be worth a small fortune.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
It started in 2019 it is now 2024 it should have been done and dusted by now..it probably is ...so it isn'.t covid they are going down with ,it is probably the common cold aided by nill immunity. I wonder how that happened?

No, it's COVID. All of the common cold viruses that you speak of still exist, as do many strains of the flu, and they will continue to exist. So will COVID.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

CHICAGO — They came hoping for Beyonce. They left with Covid.

At least the media was being honest.

Nobody came there hoping for Harris.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmMon, 26 Aug 2024 23:28:09 -050028 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

No, it's COVID. All of the common cold viruses that you speak of still exist, as do many strains of the flu, and they will continue to exist. So will COVID.

I thought that COVID cured the flu though...

Since nobody died of the flu when COVID showed up.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Shouldn’t be that bad this time, there’s only 115 million people left in the US according to Kamala’s math. We lost about 2/3 of our population in a just a few months last round. Don’t believe me? I have all the receipts in the video. She’s even on another video repeating the same thing, so….it must be true.

My gawd that pathetic phony voice of hers, I just can’t.

edit on 26-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

CHICAGO — They came hoping for Beyonce. They left with Covid.

At least the media was being honest.

Nobody came there hoping for Harris.

One of the few times...

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

just another reason for mail in votes or absentee votes, and a sudden surge at 4 in the morning. nothing to see here it's just the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization at work again.

edit on 26-8-2024 by BigJohnTally because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Biden said those against Covid vaccinations are "The Dregs of Society". Sounds very insulting doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Liberal media was competing to see which outlet could whip up the highest number of Covid deaths. They even got Justice Sotomayor claiming during SCOTUS proceedings that over 1 million children were killed by Covid. (She said MSNBC stated this number.)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Idk which I'd rather have Beyonce or covid.... I'm leaning towards covid lol

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Biden said those against Covid vaccinations are "The Dregs of Society". Sounds very insulting doesn't it.

My first wife and most of my girlfriends were liberal Democrats, so Ive been called worse.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

I thought that COVID cured the flu though...

Since nobody died of the flu when COVID showed up.

Ive had someone rationalize here on ATS that flu deaths were down 1 year 75 percent because of masking, hand washing, and social distancing, and bounced back up the pre-COVID levels the next year.

That doesn't make sense and in large sample groups its statistically impossible to have such a drop and an immediate rebound. Flu cases were called COVID because the hospitals received Federal dollars

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Shouldn’t be that bad this time, there’s only 115 million people left in the US according to Kamala’s math. We lost about 2/3 of our population in a just a few months last round. Don’t believe me? I have all the receipts in the video. She’s even on another video repeating the same thing, so….it must be true.

It's supposedly common for oppressed governments to inflate the numbers of deaths and casualties during disasters, it makes the masses rationalize to be happy with living

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

220 million American lives she says taken by the health crisis … wow that’s some serious covid -math it’s even worse than Common Core math!
Ha

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigJohnTally

just another reason for mail in votes or absentee votes, and a sudden surge at 4 in the morning. nothing to see here it's just the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization at work again.

I think they'll have the 'surge' thing worked out this time and we won't see one, it was a big tell and required too much tap dancing.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Are people still taking those super accurate 'tests' willfully? lol. Blows my mind.

Are they told to 'test' by the Controllers so they can use the 'data' in 'news' like this?

clowny

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe this is the start

Covid surge forces schools to close and bring back pandemic-era measures- and more are at risk as millions head back to class next week - LINK - LINK2

Schools in two states experiencing a rise in Covid cases announced they were closing facilities and switching to remote learning

Alabama and Tennessee announced the closure of two schools — affecting more than a thousand children — just days into the new academic year, with officials saying the virus had forced them to shut and carry out a 'deep clean.'

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join