It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They came hoping for Beyonce. They left with Covid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It seems one month and 85 miles make all the difference in the spread of the newest COVID variant

everyone make sure you update your vaccinations according to the CDC. We wouldn't want to upset the election cycle.

I wonder if this could affect the debates.

www.newsday.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

CHICAGO — They came hoping for Beyonce. They left with Covid.

Fresh off of a jam-packed week of Democratic National Convention events, reports of attendees testing positive for Covid are rolling in.

That includes members of Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign staff, who are now contending with sickness from Covid, according to two sources close to the campaign with knowledge of the cases. There is at least some concern the developments could impact staffing at events this week, they added.

“Maybe the DNC surprise was the COVID we got along the way,” NewsNation reporter Kellie Meyer posted on X, alongside a photo of a positive Covid test result.

In 2020 — before a vaccine was available — Democrats canceled their in-person convention due to Covid. There were no health-related requirements for attendees, including testing or wearing of face masks, before last week’s convention.

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, this could be a bigger problem with all the rallies they each have planned. I mean, I think we've all encountered enough of the strains already, we all have some immunity one way or the other.

And this DNC crowd I suppose was mostly vaccinated. Think of all the rallies of unvaccinated people between now and the election. Phew.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's burning through my work pretty heavy right now.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah we should probably make plans for

Masking
Social distancing
Hand washing and sanitizer
mandatory vaccinations
Stay at home work and school

www.ednc.org...

and of course most importantly mail-in voting
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Since the vaccinated and multi-boosted are at least three times more likely to get Covid I'd say a Trump rally would most likely be a safer one to attend.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I went to the DNC convention to see Beyonce, instead I got Covid!

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I hear the 2024 election variant is the worse yet.

You need 3 "vaccinations".
One in your eyes, one in your ear and one on your tongue....
edit on 26-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
It's burning through my work pretty heavy right now.

All vaxxed?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Since the vaccinated and multi-boosted are at least three times more likely to cet Covid I'd say a Trump rally would most likely be a safer one to attend.

Interesting article on this exact topic

abcnews.go.com...

The new COVID vaccine is out. Why you might not want to rush to get it. Many healthy people have immunity from vaccines and previous infection.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved an updated COVID-19 shot for everyone 6 months old and up, which renews a now-annual quandary for Americans: Get the shot now, with the latest COVID outbreak sweeping the country, or hold it in reserve for the winter wave?

The new vaccine should provide some protection to everyone. But many healthy people who have already been vaccinated or have immunity because they've been exposed to COVID enough times may want to wait a few months.
Public interest in COVID vaccines has waned, with only one in five adults getting vaccinated since last September, compared with about 80% who got the first dose. New Yorkers have been slightly above the national vaccination rate, while in Georgia only about 17% got the latest shot.

Vaccine uptake is lower in states where the majority voted for Donald Trump in 2020 and among those who have less money and education, less health care access, or less time off from work. These groups are also more likely to be hospitalized or die of the disease, according to a 2023 study in The Lancet.

While the newly formulated vaccines are better targeted at the circulating COVID variants, uninsured and underinsured Americans may have to rush if they hope to get one for free. A CDC program that provided boosters to 1.5 million people over the last year ran out of money and is ending Aug. 31.

The agency drummed up $62 million in unspent funds to pay state and local health departments to provide the new shots to those not covered by insurance. But "that may not go very far" if the vaccine costs the agency around $86 a dose, as it did last year, said Kelly Moore, CEO of Immunize.org, which advocates for vaccination.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, they gotta have some excuse to keep her hidden and away from reporters.

😷

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Well, they gotta have some excuse to keep her hidden and away from reporters.

😷

She needs to do what I'd do, I needed a day off in high school, I grabbed a can of Campbells Chunky soup and made some ralphing noises, and poured it loudly in the toilet

I thought it worked great, till the next time I told my Mom I didn't feel well one night and she said make sure you have your can opener

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

everyone make sure you update your vaccinations according to the CDC. We wouldn't want to upset the election cycle.

The weak minded and gullible will fall for it, while the rest of us just.......

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

One time I spent the night at a friend's house on a school night. Can't remember why. That wasn't normal for me. But the next morning he told his mom he couldn't go to school because his glasses were broken and he couldn't see without them.

She quickly bent them back in shape handed them back and said "go to school" . LOL.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Anyone hear about this? cuz this sort of falls in place with Lock-Downs and election cycle

Northeastern towns issue voluntary lockdown to prevent spread of potentially deadly mosquito-borne disease EEE - LINK

Four Massachusetts towns — Douglas, Oxford, Sutton and Webster — have enacted a voluntary evening lockdown in an attempt to curb the spread of a potentially deadly mosquito-borne disease.

edit on 26-8-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Would it surprise you to know that this was also the precursor event in 2019?
edit on 26-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

NOPE

Seems like they trying to push many things ........like the MPOX crap too

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Presidential debate?

Cancelled.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The con artists are setting the stage for another massive voting fraud scam.

We know Harris won't get 300 million votes after only getting 784 in 2020 before dropping out like a sack of sh!t.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
All vaxxed?

No clue.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Are you really a Democrat if your COVID vaccinations aren't up to date?

upwards from 1/4 of Americans never had 1 COVID vaccination, not one. Science still wonders why

Are You a Novid, or COVID Super-Dodger—Someone Who’s Never Had COVID? Science Has Some Clues Why

www.unmc.edu... lues-why/

If you haven’t had COVID-19 yet, explain yourself, please.

How is that possible? Globally, there have been more than 663 million cases of COVID since the virus first began circulating. Your family has probably had it. Your colleagues. Your neighbors. Your mailman, manicurist, and hairstylist. Your dog probably even had it. Stories of those who’ve somehow avoided the virus seem impossible to fathom now that three years have passed since it first started spreading around the world in early 2020.

But for scientists, these so-called “super-dodgers,” or Novids, or COVID virgins, as some are calling them, are important research subjects. If scientists can determine whether they have some unknown antibody, or genetic code, or mysterious cell makeup that has helped them ward off COVID the way Superman deflects bullets, then perhaps that knowledge could be used to create better vaccines or treatments for everyone.

studies have demonstrated that at least 20 percent of individuals infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) will remain asymptomatic.” The study says that while most global research has focused on understanding why some people get severely ill, or die, from COVID, it’s also vital to understand why a small population doesn’t get it at all, or shows no symptoms when infected.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join