It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vindman says Musk should be 'nervous' after Telegram CEO was arrested:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This guy again? The circus really needs new clowns, these old ones are predictable and boring. Fresh clowns, please!

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He's been a NWO-Democrat for a long time. This is the type of People that are determining what and what's not "Dis Info" !! ⚠️😬

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: network dude

blank that traitorous bastard.

If you want to make Alexander "Ukraine" Vindman red-faced mad, just mention (in his presence) his deep-throat contact who records calls of Republican Presidents.

ERIC CIARAMELLA

Eric Ciaramella OUTED: nypost.com...

The improper Trump Impeachments will be reversed/expunged/erased next year.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I've been torn on this topic but have spent a lot of time thinking about it in private. Here is where I'm at currently in my thinking.

We all know free speech is not absolute. Free speech has limitations, and using it for causing panic, harm or pain to people, is not allowed. An example frequently used is -- you can't run into a movie theater and yell 'fire', or into an elementary school and yell 'active shooter'! You're going to be arrested for either of these things and may get charged after questioning. You also can't use it to defame people, whether it is to cause emotional distress or to spread disinformation that bankrupts them, for example.

I am of the opinion social media has to abide by the exact same rules. If they are allowing child trafficking to go on, they are responsible for it, if they are allowing disinformation that ends up being defamation or causes civil unrest and real world pain and suffering, they are responsible for it, the same as a person who yells fire.

If corporations are people, as our Supreme Court says, then they need to get treated the same as the people. They don't get special privileges above those that we get. Screw that. Same treatment for all, including arrests for violating the same rules we would get arrested for.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Deport the F*KER to his birth country Ukraine where he can be dumped on the front to actually risk HIS OWN LIFE to fight the war he is so passionnate he wants OTHER people to die for....

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: Moon68

Vindman is the epitome of what happens when the participation trophy child grows up. I can't stand him and would like nothing more than to beat his melon.

Yep, I’d gladly help you do it. I can’t stand the guy either he’s such a putz.

Something about him is just off. I have what my daughter calls weirdo radar. It has nothing to do with ideology or politics but sometimes a person just sets off my weirdometer, with a 90%+ rate of being right. I've had the feeling with people that have turned out to be kiddie-diddlers, spouse abusers, zoophilic fetishists (dude was an actual chicken f*cker), drug dealers, animal abusers, etc. I can't say what it is but something about him screams to me that there's something wrong about him.

And it has nothing to do with him looking like the blowup auto-pilot from Airplane

Posting that on social media in the UK will land you 24 months at HM pleasure. That's the direction we're headed under Starmer

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

I've been torn on this topic but have spent a lot of time thinking about it in private. Here is where I'm at currently in my thinking.

We all know free speech is not absolute. Free speech has limitations, and using it for causing panic, harm or pain to people, is not allowed. An example frequently used is -- you can't run into a movie theater and yell 'fire', or into an elementary school and yell 'active shooter'! You're going to be arrested for either of these things and may get charged after questioning. You also can't use it to defame people, whether it is to cause emotional distress or to spread disinformation that bankrupts them, for example.

I am of the opinion social media has to abide by the exact same rules. If they are allowing child trafficking to go on, they are responsible for it, if they are allowing disinformation that ends up being defamation or causes civil unrest and real world pain and suffering, they are responsible for it, the same as a person who yells fire.

If corporations are people, as our Supreme Court says, then they need to get treated the same as the people. They don't get special privileges above those that we get. Screw that. Same treatment for all, including arrests for violating the same rules we would get arrested for.

Strongly disagree.
If we were in the 1950s, when people still had a sense of actual truth and decency, maybe.

But in 2024, WHO will decide what the truth is ?
Nancy Pelosi ?
Hunter Biden ?

Musk merely provides a platform where people can express themselves.
And No, I don't need mommy and daddy to make sure my fweelings are not hurt.....
Please don't try to defend the Orwellian shyte show happening in the UK where people are jailed and maligned for posting opinions on Twitter, while at the same time, migrant rape gangs are allowed to operate for over twenty years.

Don't pour gasoline on the two-tier policing fire.

edit on 26-8-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

Deport the F*KER to his birth country Ukraine where he can be dumped on the front to actually risk HIS OWN LIFE to fight the war he is so passionnate he wants OTHER people to die for....

Yeah, no thanks, we'll keep him.

He's a decorated soldier, has a degree in history and a masters from Harvard in Russian and Central Asian studies. I'd say he's an asset to us in every way. Also being from Ukraine, and speaking both languages... and understanding the intricacies of both cultures. That's priceless.

If he goes back to Ukraine, Putin just finds a way to poison him or blow up his entire family in a car bomb.

Yeah, he's better off here. Thanks for the suggestion, comrade.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

If they are allowing child trafficking to go on, they are responsible for it,

Well… at least you’re being honest about your complicity of past and continued support for the trafficking of women and children into the sex and prostitution trade. You’re after all voting and supporting the very people doing this. Sad, but at least you’re owning up to it, kudos to you for your acknowledgment of the repercussions of your actions. 👍

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

But is there actually is a fire, and you shut up about it because the arsonist tells you to, would you not be held partly responsible for any loss of life or property?

Works both ways.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

Yeah, no thanks, we'll keep him.

He's a decorated soldier, has a degree in history and a masters from Harvard in Russian and Central Asian studies. I'd say he's an asset to us in every way. Also being from Ukraine, and speaking both languages... and understanding the intricacies of both cultures. That's priceless.

If he goes back to Ukraine, Putin just finds a way to poison him or blow up his entire family in a car bomb.

Yeah, he's better off here. Thanks for the suggestion, comrade.

Maybe you guys can put him on Harris's campaign staff, Lord knows she needs all the help she can get.

He would fit right in with all the other treasonous liars she has.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Meanwhile

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Maybe you guys can put him on Harris's campaign staff, Lord knows she needs all the help she can get.

Why would she need help? She's polling +7 in hardcore Republican polls, among likely voters.

Up to plus 17 in some heavy left polls I've seen. Those are not to be trusted, but it has to be somewhere between that +7 right wingers have, and maybe +10 to +12 that left winger have.

She's doing ok. Nobody should celebrate yet, anything can happen, but there is far less concern over a Trump victory than when they had Biden running.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

“Some will win and some will lose.
Some were born to sing the blues.”

Don’t stop believing brother

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

there is far less concern over a Trump victory than when they had Biden running.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"They" meaning those pesky Dems who actually bothered to vote? In order to save democracy, they had to destroy it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS
You've got to admire the dedication 🤡

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: solar1

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: Moon68

Vindman is the epitome of what happens when the participation trophy child grows up. I can't stand him and would like nothing more than to beat his melon.

Yep, I’d gladly help you do it. I can’t stand the guy either he’s such a putz.

Something about him is just off. I have what my daughter calls weirdo radar. It has nothing to do with ideology or politics but sometimes a person just sets off my weirdometer, with a 90%+ rate of being right. I've had the feeling with people that have turned out to be kiddie-diddlers, spouse abusers, zoophilic fetishists (dude was an actual chicken f*cker), drug dealers, animal abusers, etc. I can't say what it is but something about him screams to me that there's something wrong about him.

And it has nothing to do with him looking like the blowup auto-pilot from Airplane

Posting that on social media in the UK will land you 24 months at HM pleasure. That's the direction we're headed under Starmer

Was Starmer elected by the sheep, to keep the sheep in their place?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ironic

David Dahan wrote an article titled "Jews protest trampled Star of David statue". The article is about a monument to Prince Svyatoslav recently erected in Belgorod, a town near the Russian-Ukrainian border. The monument shows a horse rider crushing the Shield of David of a Khazar warriorThe Khazars (652-1016) founded an empire in the Northern Caucasus along the Caspian Sea and later converted to Judaism.
edit on 26-8-2024 by Oxidaddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Vindman was a disgrace as an Army officer. The Ranger School ration thief. Some high honor and self-sacrifice, there.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Vindman is NUTS: dailycaller.com...

Wait till his corruption is exposed next year!

Maybe he'll go fight in Ukraine to flee U.S. justice.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join