It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vindman says Musk should be 'nervous' after Telegram CEO was arrested:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"While Durov holds French citizenship, is arrested for violating French law, this has broader implications for other social media, including Twitter," Vindman wrote. "There’s a growing intolerance for platforming disinfo & malign influence & a growing appetite for accountability. Musk should be nervous."

I'm not sure who pulled this little bitch's string, but it's not being well received on the platform he used to denigrate the owner of the same platform.

Alexander Vindman, a prior Lt. Colonel in the US Army, who took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, seems not smart enough to grasp the first amendment to the Constitution.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

While there does seem to be some resolute anger at Musk for allowing Trump to speak in such a way that the MSM who is largely in the tank for the left, Musk is in America, with the headquarters for X in America. And in my little brain, I suspect it's laws and applicable protections of the United States would also apply. So just to make things interesting, what punishments should be given to those who engage in wrong-speak?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Vindman is the epitome of what happens when the participation trophy child grows up. I can't stand him and would like nothing more than to beat his melon.

The push to stifle free speech, especially from those who have a sworn duty to protect it, is...disturbing, to say the least. Not only has it become more prevalent, the calls for oppression are exponentially increasing in frequency and intensity. I do believe many of these tinpot dictators wannabees would be ardent supporters of re-education camps and culling of the most outspoken "Free speech absolutist weirdoes".
edit on 26-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Was this statement made with or without mascara?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Vindman is the epitome of what happens when the participation trophy child grows up. I can't stand him and would like nothing more than to beat his melon.

Yep, I’d gladly help you do it. I can’t stand the guy either he’s such a putz.
edit on 26-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

it went from a whisper to a roar quite quickly. They must think they have an opportunity.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Here he is pictured faking taking another oath.

I think we should pitch in and get him a one way ticket to North Korea.

We already know he is a treasonous asshole from the time he lied about Trump but he still walks free.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Here he is pictured faking taking another oath.

I think we should pitch in and get him a one way ticket to North Korea.

We already know he is a treasonous asshole from the time he lied about Trump but he still walks free.
Did he get a payout/payoff like Strozk and Page? It seems Harris' brother was in charge of writing the checks.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Something about him is just off. I have what my daughter calls weirdo radar. It has nothing to do with ideology or politics but sometimes a person just sets off my weirdometer, with a 90%+ rate of being right. I've had the feeling with people that have turned out to be kiddie-diddlers, spouse abusers, zoophilic fetishists (dude was an actual chicken f*cker), drug dealers, animal abusers, etc. I can't say what it is but something about him screams to me that there's something wrong about him.

And it has nothing to do with him looking like the blowup auto-pilot from Airplane

edit on 26-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Musk should stay out of France. Macron signaled 2 years ago that he'd crack down on people and companies who did not agree with him.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We (foolish taxpayers) pay our U.S. Government to issue 44 page reports on Vindman that conclude nothing.

Way over-the-top coverup: media.defense.gov...

edit on 2682024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
He can still be charged under the UCMJ.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Something about him is just off. I have what my daughter calls weirdo radar. It has nothing to do with ideology or politics but sometimes a person just sets off my weirdometer, with a 90%+ rate of being right. I've had the feeling with people that have turned out to be kiddie-diddlers, spouse abusers, zoophilic fetishists (dude was an actual chicken f*cker), drug dealers, animal abusers, etc. I can't say what it is but something about him screams to me that there's something wrong about him.

And it has nothing to do with him looking like the blowup auto-pilot from Airplane

Yeah, funny ditto for me too, I’ve always had that ability to read people too. It can be a curse at times, lol.

I see the same thing you do in him also, something’s off, just like both Harris and walz, they give me the creeps as being some of the phoniest people in politics. It’s that BS meter thing, they peg the needle instantly for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'd rather see a cage match. Lt. Col vs Lt Col. West vs Vindman. To the death.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The very idea that a person wants to control what another person says is laughable. Only an arrogant, self-important egomaniac would think like that, where anything they don't approve of is "misinformation".

“People are dying because of misinformation.”
...Barack Obama, 2022

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I don't recall the UCMJ ever having a "statute of limitations".

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

I'd rather see a cage match. Lt. Col vs Lt Col. West vs Vindman. To the death.

Beyond Thunderdome 2.

Beyonce would be the Queen in this one.

Really he could us an old fashioned courts martial and get life in Leavenworth making big rocks out of boulders, little rocks out of big rocks, pebbles out of the little rocks and sand out of those little rocks. That was what the 1st Sgt promised us several things we might do would get us.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I don't recall the UCMJ ever having a "statute of limitations".

I didn't retire and never claimed permanent disability, therefore, My DD214 protects me

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There are depending on what you want to charge someone with.

But it can be waived.

I'd have to go back through it, but last time I looked a few months ago I found 7 or 8 Articles he could be charged with.

I'm sure a creative JAG could find many more.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I thought we had seen enough of Flounder and now he's back again?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

blank that traitorous bastard.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join