It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
I know what you are trying to convey but it doesn't make sense that a conservative think tank is going to write something up to benefit the left.

That is something you convinced yourself of, but you have nothing to prove it. and, you start out saying Trump doesn't know about it or where it comes from when he gave his opinion of what is in it more than a month ago. That is the point where your theory falls apart. Of course you are free to keep believing it.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I know what you are trying to convey but it doesn't make sense that a conservative think tank is going to write something up to benefit the left.

And yet all it benefits is the Left .

And yes it does make sense when you realize half of the Establishment Republicans hate Donald Trump .

That is something you convinced yourself of, but you have nothing to prove it. and, you start out saying Trump doesn't know about it or where it comes from when he gave his opinion of what is in it more than a month ago. That is the point where your theory falls apart. Of course you are free to keep believing it.

Let me ask you something mate .

If I could prove this LIKE REALLY PROVE IT . Do you think I would be on ATS talking about it ?

It would be a race for me to make it to a credible source before I suicided myself .

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: KrustyKrab
Actually he said both in a truth social post

I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.

That was back in july, op made this thread 4 days ago.
I think you’re to tunneled and taking things a bit to literal. None of it matters anyway, it’s just a distraction to get people talking about the boogeyman coming to get them instead of focusing on KH’s failures. Trumps’s not using p2025 and there is no boogeyman. So, why expend the energy talking and being fearful about something that’ll never happen? It all mute my friend.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You guys have to remember, there are some lefties that actually are liberals that ran on the Republican ticket in some states. The Liberals are not dumb, this is an opportunity to derail the Republican party from infiltrating it. Just because they are Republicans does not mean they are conservatives, just like just because they are Democrats doesn't mean they are liberals....but the high ranking Democrats got some crap on some of the more conservative democrats and they will set them up if they do not follow the leader. That is evident in the Democrat party, you are either with us completely or you get thrown under the bus.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
And yet all it benefits is the Left .

And yes it does make sense when you realize half of the Establishment Republicans hate Donald Trump .

No it doesn't, that is something you convinced yourself off without proof.

Let me ask you something mate .

If I could prove this LIKE REALLY PROVE IT . Do you think I would be on ATS talking about it ?

It would be a race for me to make it to a credible source before I suicided myself .

So you admit, your theory is a sandcastle in the sky

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
Like I said before, I don't know nor do I care what is in project 2025.

I just think OP's theory that it was published to benefit the left misses the mark hard.

OP is now claiming half of the heritage foundation hate Trump, they can't hate him more than KH.
edit on 29-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The GOP handed the dembs the election on a silver platter with Project 2025.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...
edit on 29-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

So why was it not helping Bidens numbers?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So why was it not helping Bidens numbers?

I think Bidens out of the picture now. Different game, different players, different paradigm.
Politics is undergoing a drastic mutation....how it will play out, is anybody's guess!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What mutation? The fact the DNC is finally exposed?

It is the same administration running. The same people behind the scenes. It is just a different front person.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

What mutation? The fact the DNC is finally exposed?

It is the same administration running. The same people behind the scenes. It is just a different front person.

As a libertarian, all I know is what my GOP friends tell me. Some are state level elected and think project 2025 is a good idea.

edit on 30-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I am not a Republican so I understand. I do not like to define myself. I vote on policy not emotions. There are some things in Project 2025 I agree with. Some I do not.

However, I agree with everything on his website regarding Agenda 47. THIS Is what I am going by. This guy lost 4 billion in wealth in the last few years. He is not doing it for his benefit.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join