It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride exposure conspiracy was right again !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: nugget1
But I don't get it. I have drank fluoridated tap water all my life and I regularly test in upper brackets in everything from the ASVAB, standardized testing, pattern recognition, history knowledge, and at the very least above average on electrical, mechanical, and basic structural engineering concepts. Shouldn't I have had some kind of degradation in critical thinking and speed of calculations??

Someone mentioned the pineal gland, but no actual scientific study that I know of has made a connection between fluoride and that sleep regulator that somehow can detect photons with your eyes closed. Of course that may be intentional as with all the things humans and science have explained, for some reason science does not know why the gland calcifies. I personally think it has more to do with a lack of natural sunlight exposure.

I bet if you checked all night workers and basement dwelling incels, they are more likely to have a higher frequency of this calcified gland. I want to believe fluoride is bad, but my entire beverage diet for decades now is 99% tap water. American, municipal tap fluoridated water . How can Earth's weight, the suns weight be calculated, the speed of light, the past be peaked into with powerful optics, but we cannot explain a calcified gland?

That means you could have been a true genius if you hadn't drank that poisoned water your entire life. 10-20 IQ points makes a lot of difference.
(Just kidding).
Having said that, if you have indeed suffered some cognitive losses, how would you know for sure? You can't diagnose yourself using the same brain that has suffered any ill effects.

Flouride does accumulate in the pineal gland.
edit on 25-8-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
But... but... but scientists have been saying it's perfectly safe and effective at preventing tooth decay for decades, how could so many intelligent people possibly be wrong? I'll keep micro-dosing a powerful neurotoxin thank you very much. Lmao, this world really is so full of disinformation it's almost mind boggling... it's almost as if there's a very powerful force trying to undermine the health and prosperity of humanity. Nah, that's totally crazy, I'll keep trusting mainstream science which tells us there is absolutely no evidence for the existence of humanoid-aliens, despite the overwhelming amount of data to suggest we are being visited.

Bruh I knew fluoride was BS even in elementary skool. We had a program where we had to swish some fluoride solution. I was like why would the government care about our teeth like this? Made zero sense to me as a kid and even less sense as an adult.

Government does not care one iota about our dental health. They care about our docile compliance and only that.

edit on 25-8-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Did you not read this part?

The NTP monograph concluded that higher levels of fluoride exposure, such as drinking water containing more than 1.5 milligrams of fluoride per liter, are associated with lower IQ in children. The NTP review was designed to evaluate total fluoride exposure from all sources and was not designed to evaluate the health effects of fluoridated drinking water alone. It is important to note, however, that there were insufficient data to determine if the low fluoride level of 0.7 mg/L currently recommended for U.S. community water supplies has a negative effect on children’s IQ.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They say this on that page linked in the opening post:

The determination about lower IQs in children was based primarily on epidemiology studies in non-U.S. countries such as Canada, China, India, Iran, Pakistan, and Mexico where some pregnant women, infants, and children received total fluoride exposure amounts higher than 1.5 mg fluoride/L of drinking water. The U.S. Public Health Service currently recommends 0.7 mg/L, and the World Health Organization has set a safe limit for fluoride in drinking water of 1.5 mg/L. The NTP found no evidence that fluoride exposure had adverse effects on adult cognition.

It's interesting to see that the only country that, apparently, has annual tests is China.

PS: the full monograph is available here.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Conspiracy is not created by the theorist.

Conspiracy comes from the Latin word conspiratio.While conspiratio can mean "plot".

CONSPIRACY | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary
dictionary.cambridge.org...
CONSPIRACY definition: 1. the activity of secretly planning with other people to do something bad or illegal..

Therefore the conspiracy is not a theory as much as it is a fact, being proven with evidence.

Theory's lack evidence, facts do not. That's a fact Jack.

Conspiracy theorist, are people who are investigating criminals who conspired to violate legal parameters.

Theory is just facts with evidence withheld, but not lacking in and of itself hence the reason to theorize.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I think the problem is it's in the water. And some of it occurs in water naturally.
And it's in toothpaste. And then we have prescription strength toothpaste with even more fluoride. Many of the safety studies were done before we went gungho on putting it in toothpaste.

It may be fine for you. But not for kids.
And TBH, I would rather not have to drink it.

Get rid of it in the water.

Actually, reading the study they had to look at other countries, even Canada, because we put in .04 to .07 and so they had to go to other countries that put in more than 1.5 to do the study.

Today, how much do people really drink unfiltered tap water routinely? I agree that we reached a point where it is not needed as hygiene today is vastly better than in the 1940s.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Vancouver does not add fluoride to drinking water.

www.watermatters.ca...

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

It's interesting to see that the only country that, apparently, has annual tests is China.

And yet they mine the cooking oil out of the sewers, run it through a cheesecloth, and reuse it. They also do fun things like still paint toys with lead paint and make rice and baby formulas from plastics...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Get rid of it in the water.

That's the thing though at this point I don't think they can.

Fluoride has been put in our drinking water for so long that it's literally saturated in it . Even after re-processing our drinking water the Fluoride remains . It's not an easy chemical to filter out and it builds slowly over time in our bodies to the point of no return .

We shower in it , We cook with it , We drink it even though I try my best not to . I use a couple different filters to treat my water and when I have time I distill my water which is the most effective way to filter water .

Every time we take a hot shower our pores open up and soak that Tap water right up . I've given it a lot of thought but I honestly don't see a way around tap water getting into our bodies .

Well Water is about the only option but even then Tap Water is in everything else.
edit on 25-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Weird to see all the post saying things like "oh well it only effects babies in the womb" or " well, it's only bad if you drink lots of it."

Why is it in there at all. Get rid of it.

Unfortunately most people not only don't care that their water is poisoned by the government, they actually try and rationalize it.

It's topics like this where I feel like democracy isn't the answer. The average person is just too stupid and they just go along with what they are told. They say super dumb stuff like "well, if it was bad for you then the government wouldn't allow it."

If we can't get rid of fluoridation then we can't do jack. It's hopeless. Or maybe I just feel that way because of all the Fluoride in the water

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The best ways to remove fluoride from water are with reverse osmosis filters, bone char carbon filters, activated alumina filters, and water distillers.

Gladly I don't live in a town that adds the junk to water. They did many years ago and you could taste it, was grotesque tasting.

Still using a water filter though, since our city water in Whatcom County areas do have some hexavalent chrome in it, just over the exposure limit allowed. (seems they are still allowing it).

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Maybe that's part of their plan, do those things but see what consequences they have.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Maybe that's part of their plan, do those things but see what consequences they have.

Consequences is they sell the fake rice and baby formulas to poor countries and the people/babies then starve with full tummies. As to locally with cooking/eating old oil laced in crap just opens up the question of what else do they do.

Can I drink the tap water in China?

No, the tap water in China is not safe to drink. Unlike most western countries where there is easy access to safe tap water, in most places in China the tap water, although it looks clear, is not safe for drinking unless it has been boiled. Even in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai, water from the tap is not well filtered, sterilized, or purified, and may carry hazardous contaminants like sediments, rusts, bacteria, virus, chlorines, or other heavy metals. Sicknesses like diarrhea caused by drinking unclean water may spoil your trip.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The real tragedy is flouride in tap water is a single drop in an ocean of toxicity. Humans are saturated in poisons. The world has become a landfill of pollution and unfit for health or proper evolutionary growth. We're ruled by corporations and governments that incessantly lie. People have to stop accepting low level mediocrity as our baseline. If we don't start making better choices for ourselves, the future doesn't look good.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

They say this on that page linked in the opening post:

The determination about lower IQs in children was based primarily on epidemiology studies in non-U.S. countries such as Canada, China, India, Iran, Pakistan, and Mexico where some pregnant women, infants, and children received total fluoride exposure amounts higher than 1.5 mg fluoride/L of drinking water. The U.S. Public Health Service currently recommends 0.7 mg/L, and the World Health Organization has set a safe limit for fluoride in drinking water of 1.5 mg/L. The NTP found no evidence that fluoride exposure had adverse effects on adult cognition.

PS: the full monograph is available here.

The allowable level used to be about one point five before they lowered it because of moddling of kids and adults teeth. I knew someone who used to put it in the local water, he was brainwashed to put the maximum allowable in. I asked him if they checked the natural fluoride levels of the water, he said that they did not have to and he did not do it because it was perfectly safe adding it at that level. No wonder the locals seem to have lost some of their common sense...which is IQ.

This is from personally talking to a friend who did it here, I cautioned him about it and he said it is proven harmless...I guess he drank too much water himself. Nice guy, but nice guys can be led to believe lies too. I was not going to argue with him about it, but I did tell others and that was passed around and bottled water from the stores did go up in sales after that, water full of plastic from the plastic bottles is just as bad just different.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I missed your topic and made another one!

Good to see this up and talked about. Looks like we were right.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Several years ago, here in Portugal, a journalist friend of my boss told him that we were going to start seeing news on the newspapers about bad quality of the water.

The whole idea was to make people afraid of tap water and make them buy water fountains or whatever they call those machines with a water deposit and some paper glasses.
A few months after we did start seeing those "news" about bad water, but either the machines were too expensive or the people was not convinced, and the water fountain market did not grow as expect, although it did grow.

PS: as a kind of side note, many bottled water companies are owned by Nestle.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
a reply to: Dolby_X

Heard the reason the government adds fluoride to drinking water is because fluoride .......

I read that they put fluoride in our water because it's a good way to get rid of it.

Whatever the reason... we do NOT need it added to our water.
www.hsph.harvard.edu...

The Cochrane report also concluded that early scientific investigations on water fluoridation (most were conducted before 1975) were deeply flawed. “We had concerns about the methods used, or the reporting of the results, in … 97 percent of the studies,” the authors noted. One problem: The early studies didn’t take into account the subsequent widespread use of fluoride-containing toothpastes and other dental fluoride supplements, which also prevent cavities. This may explain why countries that do not fluoridate their water have also seen big drops in cavity rates

Hi Hon. I was environmental Manager at a steel mill for many years. It is very expensive to dispose of hazardous waste. Someone decided to dispose of fluoride through the water systems in the US. It is very toxic.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Someone decided to dispose of fluoride through the water systems in the US. It is very toxic.

That someone was none other than Freud's nephew, propaganda king Edward Bernays.

normanjames.substack.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The real tragedy is flouride in tap water is a single drop in an ocean of toxicity. Humans are saturated in poisons. The world has become a landfill of pollution and unfit for health or proper evolutionary growth. We're ruled by corporations and governments that incessantly lie. People have to stop accepting low level mediocrity as our baseline. If we don't start making better choices for ourselves, the future doesn't look good.

This environmental chemist grows a lot of veggies to eat, buys local meats, filters my water, but do not filter the whole house and we still bathe in the Fluoride and Chlorine spiked water. I would like to stop doing that too. We buy local farmers market when it is available, and we also can tomato's and beans. Next year I hope to pickle different types of peppers like any of the Bells and Jalapeno type peppers. If your soil is poor you can use hay bales from Lowes and it will also turn to soil. Prep them for you veggies by using fertilizer like Miracle grow a few times a coupld of weeks ahead of planting being sure to keep the bales wet after you add the fertilizer. Plant them a few inches into the bale and keep is watered. It will grow food and improve the soil at the same time.

edit on 26000000263120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join