It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Retirement and Walz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That is what I read, he did not complete the required time to get the status from retirement, he had worked a while with that title, but he never finished all the requirements to actually get the title because of lack of experience at that position. I had heard there were things like that in place to keep people from the guard from retiring. Give them a title increase to keep them signed up, but it is not real till all the stuff is fulfilled...so basically they are just doing things in the national guard to try to keep people in the guard longer. I never realized they did scams like that in the guard.

He basically was in an apprenticeship program for the position...with a title but no certification or experience. Unless he completed all the necessary stuff, that title is not really real.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Here's a link to a news article that may be of interest: LINK

The article contains an 'open letter' by two retired Minnesota National Guard "Command Sergeant's Major" wherein the accusations of Tim Walz's stolen valor are fully laid out...

Here's a summary from the article:

In an open letter posted to Facebook in 2018, retired Command Sergeants Major Thomas Behrends and Paul Herr leveled the bombshell allegations, saying that Walz retired from his 24-year tenure in the National Guard after learning that his battalion would be deployed to Iraq.

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and Herr wrote.

Bumped for something the MSM is trying pretty hard to downplay.

Read the letter from actual retired Command Sergeants Major who served with Tampon Tim.

Linky to thier Facebook open letter

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmWed, 21 Aug 2024 21:18:23 -050018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: lostgirl

Here's a link to a news article that may be of interest: LINK

The article contains an 'open letter' by two retired Minnesota National Guard "Command Sergeant's Major" wherein the accusations of Tim Walz's stolen valor are fully laid out...

Here's a summary from the article:

In an open letter posted to Facebook in 2018, retired Command Sergeants Major Thomas Behrends and Paul Herr leveled the bombshell allegations, saying that Walz retired from his 24-year tenure in the National Guard after learning that his battalion would be deployed to Iraq.

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and Herr wrote.

Bumped for something the MSM is trying pretty hard to downplay.

Read the letter from actual retired Command Sergeants Major who served with Tampon Tim.

Linky to thier Facebook open letter

THIS^^^^^^^

Thank you ma'am!

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: putnam6

I'm not a member of X and cannot watch that video.

It's Walz saying 20 different times over the years he retired as a Command Sergeant Major.

Im not in the military but a few persons I know in the Guard seem to think it's a big deal.

I honestly don't get why any Democrat who has served in the military would consider ever voting for a ticket with Walz on it. He's shown the word what a sleeze he is with the stolen valor bit so why would they want him in a position of power anywhere in our government? Stealing valor ranks up there with grave robbing in my book.

If you're a Democrat and paln on voting for H & W you're not a patriot. That alone should crash the DNC's chance of getting any votes besides the 6% of the population that don't even know what gender the are and the 10,000 illegals that aren't supposed to vote but will for the freebees promised by the 'screw you' DNC team.

Pelosi and Schiff need to move over and make room for the newest member of most disgusting politician in America. He can take that old Jedi hand-waving shrews place when she finally sits by the fire with her maker.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: putnam6

I'm not a member of X and cannot watch that video.

It's Walz saying 20 different times over the years he retired as a Command Sergeant Major.

Im not in the military but a few persons I know in the Guard seem to think it's a big deal.

I honestly don't get why any Democrat who has served in the military would consider ever voting for a ticket with Walz on it. He's shown the word what a sleeze he is with the stolen valor bit so why would they want him in a position of power anywhere in our government? Stealing valor ranks up there with grave robbing in my book.

If you're a Democrat and paln on voting for H & W you're not a patriot. That alone should crash the DNC's chance of getting any votes besides the 6% of the population that don't even know what gender the are and the 10,000 illegals that aren't supposed to vote but will for the freebees promised by the 'screw you' DNC team.

Pelosi and Schiff need to move over and make room for the newest member of most disgusting politician in America. He can take that old Jedi hand-waving shrews place when she finally sits by the fire with her maker.

The DNC picked him after Vance was the VP pick.

A balance, as it were.

White guy Military service vs White guy Military service and Walz served longer so is better.

Not understanding that people that have actually served in the military don't see "National Guard" as a real thing.

You know... us commoners that served in the actual military.

But they have a talking point.

Unfortunately for them, seems Tim is a bit of a coward and has for years stolen valor.

But it is the Democrats...

All about claiming wins that they didn't actually do.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

20 years. I know a marine who retired enlisted at 18 retired at 39. He doesn't talk about it a lot I think being on the Afghanistan messed him up a little.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

That seems to be the traits of true combat veterans. I’m glad he made it back. Hope and prayers he is healed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join