It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK JR To Address America Friday About Present Historical Moment and His Path Forward

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tommy1974

I'd hope Trump gives him a big rubber stamp to declassify with.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

One of the biggest problem we have with secrets in this country is, not everyone -- even at the very top, knows what they are.

The excuse for that is always the legal construct of plausible deniability. Sometimes in politics, ignorance really is "bliss".

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Add in compartmentalization and no accountability then you have our current govt.

It needs addressing sooner rather than later.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
One word from the news release sums him up for me. ''HIS'' path forward. A hollow man with only a famous relative from half a century ago. ''His'' path forward? Oh please. An endorsement for Trump on the hopes of Trump accepting any advice from him? What a fool.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

DJT and RFK have a lot in common.
Biden/Harris gave DJT shoddy Secret Service protection...and gave RFK zero Secret Service protection.

It's like Biden/Harris WANTED them both dead.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

It's only foolish if RFK gets nothing out of the deal for an endorsement.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
And your posts are read by others keep up the good work đź‘Ť the wooden shill is trying to stymie opposing views, be the strangler fig squeezing the tree.

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

edit on 21-8-2024 by Dalamax because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

True. I'm sure the fact that the Democrats wanted no secret service protection for RFK JR, and that Donald Trump called for it for him ... I"m sure that has to be on RFK JRS mind as well. The Dems wanted him dead too.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

True. I'm sure the fact that the Democrats wanted no secret service protection for RFK JR, and that Donald Trump called for it for him ... I"m sure that has to be on RFK JRS mind as well. The Dems wanted him dead too.

Dems will just abort/kill anything in their way.
Most recent case in point is Biden's candidacy.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I think he will end up in the cabinet...Trump wanted to work with democrats his first term and they refused. I believe he would take advantage of any opportunity to bridge that gap. Also RFK Jr is getting hosed by the dems so he is probably one of the more trustworthy people on the other side...enemy of my enemy is my friend kinda deal.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Boomer1947

The media says Joe is sharp as a tack, and Kamala is as smart as they come.

THE #1 ENEMY IS THE U.S. MEDIA. (Remember this...It will make you feel less sorry for them.)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

When you are in a corner, and buzz saws are coming at you from multiple angles, your options are few.

Democrat leaders are about to be massively exposed...and they know it.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Man wouldn’t that be something for that family eh? Letting him declassify the Kennedy MDKs, among lots of other things. I like it.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

*cue the leftists dismissing the impact of RFK in 5 . . . . 4. . . . . 3. . . . *

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Trump Says He Would Be Honored by RFK JR Endorsement

Former President Donald Trump spoke to "Fox & Friends" on Thursday about whether Robert F. Kennedy Jr. might drop out of the race and endorse him.

"He is a very good person. If he endorsed me, I would be honored by it. I would be very honored by it. He really has his heart in the right place. He is a respected person," Trump said.

"But, overall, I thought the Democrats, he was a Democrat, I don’t know what he is right now. But he was a Democrat. They treated him very badly. I think he would have, he goes around saying he would have beaten Biden in the primary. I think there was a good chance," Trump said.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Man wouldn’t that be something for that family eh? Letting him declassify the Kennedy MDKs, among lots of other things. I like it.

The Trump-Kennedy partnership has been confirmed by NBC News, and is causing WAVES already.

ATS Thread on this Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2282024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
🚨

Trump and Kennedy will both be in Phoenix, Arizona, on Friday.

Nothing would erase the last five days of DNC speeches and momentum more from Americans’ minds than the optics of having a former Democratic presidential candidate, currently running the most prominent third-party candidacy in history, drop out to endorse a Republican.
Extracted from: dailycaller.com...
đź’Ł

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Update: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has removed his name from the Arizona ballot.

Source: gettr.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Do we know what time his "speech" is going to be today?

It will be interesting to see how kamala handles this and the media.

Spinners working overtime on this.

"World will end now, with Kennedy endorsing Trump."

LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join