It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Walz Is a Maoist To The Core"--Walz Student Says

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Says one student of VP candidate, Tim Walz' who traveled with Walz to China during one of Walz' over 30 trips to the communist nation.

A man who says he joined Tim Walz on a trip to communist China is speaking out about his experience of traveling to the country with the future vice-presidential candidate.

“It was almost a daily revelation of how much he adores the communist regime,” the former student told Alpha News.

“There was no doubt he was a true believer,” Shad said. “I’ve been trying to tell people this for 30 years. Nobody wanted to listen.

“At night, we’d go out, we’d walk the street fairs. We’d be buying souvenirs and Tim was always buying the little red book. He said he gave them as gifts … I saw him buy at least a dozen on the trip,” he said.

“It would be like in Germany and buying copies of Mein Kampf,” the then student told Alpha news.

alphanews.org...

A recently-surfaced article quotes Walz extolling the virtues of the Chinese Communist Party:

The unearthed article revealed that Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Walz had been brainwashing high school students in the 1990s about how “wonderful” communism in China is because “everyone shares” and gets free food and housing.

“It means that everyone is the same and everyone shares. The doctor and the construction worker make the same.

The Chinese government and the place they work for provide housing and 14 kg or about 30 pounds of rice per month. They get food and housing,” he said during a lesson on China’s communist system in November 1991.

freebeacon.com...
headlineusa.com...

Walz is definitely a 'Manchurian Candidate'...and Kamala chose him to be one heartbeat away from the Presidency of the United States.
edit on CamTue, 20 Aug 2024 08:10:14 -0500Tuesday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CamTue, 20 Aug 2024 08:14:20 -0500Tuesday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yes and Trump is going to put gay people in camps this go around and enslave black people again.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

the house investigation into Walz is just political. 30 trips to China? Doesn't everyone do that?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams1
Yes and Trump is going to put gay people in camps this go around and enslave black people again.

Really?
Wow...that would be terrible.

Small correction though...it was the democrats who enslaved black people.
Trump is a republican...like Lincoln.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Really?

Just because Lincoln ended slavery doesn’t mean the Republican Party was always for ending slavery and every republican was for this. Lincoln originally was not trying to end it in totality (not because he didn’t want to but because it was considered too drastic) but wanted to essentially phase it out.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams1

Meh....Democrats held all the slaves captive and democrats started the KKK.
Lincoln, a republican, like Trump, ended up freeing the democrat's slaves.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Really?

Just because Lincoln ended slavery doesn’t mean the Republican Party was always for ending slavery and every republican was for this. Lincoln originally was not trying to end it in totality (not because he didn’t want to but because it was considered too drastic) but wanted to essentially phase it out.

Most stories are not just black and white, pardon the pun.
The Dems brought us jim crow and segregation but I doubt all of them wanted to go alone with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

that's true, but lincoln wasn't the pillar of virtue everyone wants to make him out as. he was a racist, he is documented as saying he thought white people were superior to blacks and that they shouldn't live together. the only real reason he freed the slaves ( which he really didn't do, he had no control over the south at the time) it was a tool against the south and keep boarder states from succeeding . it is true he thought that slavery was a bad thing, but he was all for shipping black volunteers to U.S.colonies. in fact he had to rescue one of those groups that tried to do just that.

here from the dems favorite fact checkers,

first his words quoted by a newspaper at the time,

During his famous debates with Sen. Stephen Douglas, Lincoln explained to the crowd: "I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race." Lincoln was no different than most white males, North and South, at the time. He was a white supremacist.

this from one of the people they used to verify the claim, you know the guy that traces all those famous peoples ancestors, Henry Louis Gates.

...Lincoln despised slavery as an institution, an economic institution that discriminated against white men who couldn’t afford to own slaves and, thus, could not profit from the advantage in the marketplace that slaves provided. At the same time, however, he was deeply ambivalent about the status of black people vis-à-vis white people, having fundamental doubts about their innate intelligence and their capacity to fight nobly with guns against white men in the initial years of the Civil War.

Did Abraham Lincoln Express Opposition to Racial Equality

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If a doctor and a construction worker made the same amount no one would want to be a doctor.

Why go through 8 years of school ?

If everyone made the same, why not just be a greeter at Walmart? Just sit there all day saying hello to people and make the same as a doctor.

I know a lot of musicians (well, people that play music at least) and I'm always amazed at how many think if we were communist they wouldn't have to work and could just sit around and play music and make their art.

They are fools. There is a reason no music came out of the usssr. America created blues, country, rockabilly, jazz and rock and roll just to name a few and the reason is capitalism.

Walz seems to be as dumb as my "artist" friends. He thinks everything is free. More likely he would be forced to work or sent to Siberia for being a useless eater.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No one here yet to say neigh?

I thought folks here wanted equin-ility?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Just because Lincoln ended slavery doesn’t mean the Republican Party was always for ending slavery and every republican was for this.

The Republican party was founded to stop the expansion of slavery in to the western states.

🤪

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
I can guarantee - "That was before the parties switched sides" is coming next
🤡

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Walz is a great example of someone who is batsh!t crazy, but "functional". Functional enough to be a teacher, and as we've seen many times, a politician. Walz view of the world is skewed beyond belief. No one with a functioning brain believes one word of the Maoist or Marxist horsesh!t that Walz embraces.

“It means that everyone is the same and everyone shares. The doctor and the construction worker make the same."
The fact that Walz would make such a remark proves beyond a doubt what a nut job he is.

Everyone is the same? China's social caste system is not an "everybody shares" scenario. The citizens are now just numbers in the social credit score system.

China now boasts levels of economic inequality that are among the world’s worst.

The top earners have seen their wealth grow up to 3x as fast as the nation’s bottom 50%, and the share of national income possessed by the working class has plummeted

Everyone is the same, eh Tim?

Everyone shares, eh Tim?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Just because Lincoln ended slavery doesn’t mean the Republican Party was always for ending slavery and every republican was for this.

The Republican party was founded to stop the expansion of slavery in to the western states.

🤪

Yes this is correct for a combination of moral, economic and political reasons. They wanted to prevent the expansion largely not end it as I stated (other than some fringe people initially).

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Now do the Democrats. LOL. 😂😂😂

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I wonder what color the book will be that he rests his hand on if he's sworn in.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wonder what color the book will be that he rests his hand on if he's sworn in.

i'd say winnie the pooh xi

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Is that also why The First 23 Black Members of Congress Were Republicans?

Derp

Sorry I can’t read articles. I got the dyslexia derp derp.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Now do the Democrats. LOL. 😂😂😂

I am not a democrat. I dislike the Democratic Party more than republicans (for now) but that will eventually change I’m sure. As all things do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join