It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters already dancing in the streets in Chicago..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I'll predict the National Guard will have to be called out before it is over.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

Well, dadblamn, put Tim Walz on it. He's an expert when it comes to matters like this.

πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I find it knid of interesting that Kamala draws more protesters than fans wherever she goes....and then she climbs the polls even higher according to MSM.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

GOOD NEWS! The pro-Palestinian/Hamas protestors say they don't like Donald Trump.

www.breitbart.com...

Which means in the end, they'll default to their original programming and vote Democrat anyway.

They lose, and then vote to lose, again. Unbelievable.🀦 Nobody, at least not the citizenry of any type, is going to "win" with Harris/Walz or any other Democrat for that matter.

Certainly won't be any "joy" unless you like bread lines and ration cards. Fact of the matter, we're in for some serious economic pain before this gets any better, if it does at all. Trump would lessen the blow, while Harris would usher it in with glee.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Which means in the end, they'll default to their original programming and vote Democrat anyway.

Not necessarily - many of these protesters are passionate about their cause. If they feel as if the Democrat nominee is ignoring them or blowing smoke up their butts - they could easily choose not to vote for them in November.

Trump wont get their votes either; but in a close contest it would be bad for Kamala Harris if they.protest vote or if they stay home.

The Democrats desperately need the Israeli Gaza war to end before November. I'd even argue they need it to end before college starts up again in a few weeks.

edit on 18-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

If the war ends, they'll have to get jobs. Lol

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

The National Guard is already there.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Not necessarily - many of these protesters are passionate about their cause. If they feel as if the Democrat nominee is ignoring them or blowing smoke up their butts - they could easily choose not to vote for them in November.

Trump wont get their votes either; but in a close contest it would be bad for Kamala Harris if they.protest vote or if they stay home.

The Democrats desperately need the Israeli Gaza war to end before November. I'd even argue they need it to end before college starts up again in a few weeks.

Yes the college protests will return once the semester kicks in. Well in the universities that don't crack down on it,immediately. Ive heard Florida isn't going to put up with any of it anymore, but we will see, no doubt if they can put 100,000 in Chicago they can plop 5000 on any university and stir up the emotions

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Do you think Florida cracking down on protesting college students will help or hurt Trump and/or Harris?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It must be time for the summer of love 2.0

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

f it doesn't bring you joy, is it really news

that by chance wouldn't a shot at a silly one now would it?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Do you think Florida cracking down on protesting college students will help or hurt Trump and/or Harris?

Florida is solid Trump, and if they do crack down it's likely even more of a positive for Trump. LOL but who knows MSM will have its spin and so will TPTB in the DNC. But there will be plenty of other protests, though it sounds as if the DNC has made some compromises though and will let unconfirmed delegates speak about pro-Palestine issues at the DNC. Still checking the veracity of that last bit

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I've never seen so many people lined up for food, and living in their cars around Chicago neighborhoods. Like Kamala's poll numbers, the "joy" is fabricated...not real.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Businesses in Downtown Chicago are now covered up in preparation for the next week Democratic National Convention. The owners believe any potential unrest can happen once the DNC come around here.

When Republicans were in Milwaukee, no business owner boarded up their buildings just because Republican voters don't steal.
x.com...

Businesses windows and doors already boarded up because the democrats are in town. πŸ˜…

Here’s a good live feed from on the ground and interviews with protestors.
m.youtube.com...

Saw that. You’d think a hurricane was coming!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   

It would help the country, nevermind a couple of politicians.🀷🏻

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Protestors get inside a DNC "Welcome Democrats!" party tonight. One takes over the microphone to demand Biden/Harris stop sending bombs to Israel.

Article-Video: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

And it begins ....

πŸ˜‚

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

I was wondering after I posted.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Protestors get inside a DNC "Welcome Democrats!" party tonight. One takes over the microphone to demand Biden/Harris stop sending bombs to Israel.

Article-Video: www.breitbart.com...

x.com...

About to get lit!

edit on 19-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: charlest2

Well, dadblamn, put Tim Walz on it. He's an expert when it comes to matters like this.

πŸ˜ƒ

He already changed the Minnesota state flag to a Somali state flag, what else do they want???? Ungrateful!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join