It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Divides America - Perspective and Opinions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: Mahogani
Funny how it leaves out things like felony, conviction, fraud, rape.

When it comes to court, there aren't two ways of seeing it.

Then let's add another line that covers that aspect then, according to the pattern set out.

"You see felony, conviction, fraud and rape from the MSM, I only see weaponized lawfare"

I see with my own eyes the con job that is Trump. You only see through deluded eyes that fell for the con.

Who fell for what now?
edit on CDT18am2024-08-18T08:05:34-05:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

A better question might be what creates the perspectives and opinions people have and promotes the division?

Life is the answer.

A person's cultural background, their experiences, and the social/economic environment in which they exist.

Never mind the religious and philosophical beliefs they choose to entertain.
edit on 18-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: network dude

Agree. It is why I prefer reading transcripts of speeches to watching the performance -- it weeds out the annoying bits and delivers the intended message. It is also why I lean heavily upon measurable data, because it allows me to see the issues more clearly without the cloud of hyperbole. What I REALLY DON'T NEED is some biased "news" pundit to explain to me what I've just seen with my own eyes, because I'm just SO stupid that I couldn't possibly understand what it really means.

Yep, me too. There seems to be a real "1984" reality to these coincidences of using theater while delivering totalitarian ideals in no uncertain terms to those who have bad TDS.

BTO said something that applies to what is going on now!
"You aint seen nothing yet ba baby you aint seen na nothing yet".

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

A better question might be what creates the perspectives and opinions people have and promotes the division?

Life is the answer.

A person's cultural background, their experiences, and the social/economic environment in which they exist.

Never mind the religious and philosophical beliefs they choose to entertain.

Well and the previously unimaginable facts that are just proving the pure evil stuff is real Andy. Like the pedo list for Epstein kind of facts that just defy logic in so many ways. Others come to mind of course.

edit on 18000000103120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well, you know who was best friends with the creep in the past and even wished his accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell all the best before her trial.....

Unfortunately, lots of things are true Justoneman.

As to whether or not they will ever be allowed to come to light.............

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Well, you know who was best friends with the creep in the past and even wished his accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell all the best before her trial.....

Unfortunately, lots of things are true Justoneman.

As to whether or not they will ever be allowed to come to light.............

No, I don't know who was best friends and you don't either unless you were there. I do think Trump is who you mean. For me Trump was a plant in the Democrat Party all along to catch the criminals taking over our Gov. They started well before Kennedy was assassinated and they gained power on the day in Dealy plaza for certain.

Trumps actual track record for me proves all I need to know. What I have seen him do that was brash was rough to watch but stopping pure evil is now the situation and I want someone with Balls to do it!

edit on 18000000303120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

How many times was he on that plane Justoneman?

Trump is apt to be on his list.

The same as many other rich and famous influential people.

From some of the Clintons to RFK or Prince Andrew.

Trump's track record and the way he treats women speak volumes.

Anyhoo something i imagine we will simply have to disagree about.

www.miamiherald.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 18-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
Funny how it leaves out things like felony, conviction, fraud, rape.

When it comes to court, there aren't two ways of seeing it.

Isn't it so nice for the left to create all that and then call it reality? If the right tried to pull off any of that with Obama, you would be in front screaming the injustice of it all.

Our courts work well when done correctly, but it doesn't take much to make an innocent man guilty, or a guilty man innocent. The easiest part is not to even try a guilty man, and it is these things the left sees as the correct way to apply justice.

There is no justice when the left wields the justice system as a political weapon.
edit on x31Sun, 18 Aug 2024 08:36:53 -05002024230America/ChicagoSun, 18 Aug 2024 08:36:53 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So it's only justice when the verdict suits?

That would be convenient for those found guilty.

If it were not for the fact that its not how your laws work.

Nor how your court systems function.

They require facts and evidence to resolve legal disputes and ensure justice is served.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Boy are you gonna look foolish when you realize we have an entire court system based on appeals.....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
How can any one believe them when there is a real list and real pedo's on it they hold back while showing us flight logst that don't take Trump to that island BTW.

Those sources are all suspect now, and I have to trust my own instincts and eyes at this point.

www.miamiherald.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Somehow i suspect the same for yourself come November 6th.

As far as i understand your court system its somewhat a multi-tiered affair.

And yes appeals do indeed seem to play a key role, but they are not the entire focus.

Cases still start in trial courts, where facts and evidence are presented.

And your appeals procedures provide the checks and balances.

What happens when appeals are lost?

Same as I'm my own nation, generally nothing good.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Andy it is only justice when it is fair. We are based on the gov MUST PROVE beyond a shadow of doubt and not the perp must.

Fair is the issue.

a reply to: Xtrozero

They require facts and evidence to resolve legal disputes and ensure justice is served.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So you were just talking out of your hind end again.

Noted.

Carry on then

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So attack the source and not the stories?

If you dont wish to see it Justoneman that's completely up to you.

But Trump is "one of them" and part of the system as any of the rest.

Hence the reason that the swamp never got drained.

Off to play a few rounds of pitch and putt with the kids now.

Have fun ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If you say so.

As to whats noted, that would be your attitude for a start.

Anyhoo must press on today things to do.

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Let's take the case of the left calling Trump a rapist now that is right out of Mahogani post.

What evidence?

He also wasn't charged with rape, so we have that too. We have a woman with a rather crazy story that Trump went into a public dressing room with him so she could try on some clothes for him. While in the dressing room, he groped her. There is your evidence...

This supposedly took place 25+ years ago, she had just come out with a book and openly calls rape a "sex fantasy."

NY justice system has been going after Trump for 8 years now, throwing spitballs at the wall seeing if anything sticks, do you disagree?

This failed as a criminal case, and so the justice system pushed it as a civil case. Civil needs zero proof and the jury can do what they want IF the judge allows it. That there my friend is the kicker in the judge allows and disallows whatever he wants. He is the one to instruct the jury, and if he is biased as the NY justice system is, his instructions can be so open that the jury doesn't need anything to vote in favor of the plaintiff. Then suggest a 400 million payment...at what point will you also agree this is clown world?

Now back to Mahogani's post calling Trump a rapist. Is he a rapist, was he ever convicted as a rapist? If doesn't matter, the left has created the narrative and doesn't care about anything within that narrative.

edit on x31Sun, 18 Aug 2024 09:32:22 -05002024230America/ChicagoSun, 18 Aug 2024 09:32:22 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If you say so.

As to whats noted, that would be your attitude for a start.

Anyhoo must press on today things to do.

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer.

Press on.

Just making sure no one takes your posts seriously.

We've all got stuff to do...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Andy it is only justice when it is fair. We are based on the gov MUST PROVE beyond a shadow of doubt and not the perp must.

Fair is the issue.

This falls into the whole double standard. The right gets slammed hard and when the left does the same thing or much worst they don't even get charged.

We can show dozens of situations where this has happened, and the left lives on their point that unless someone is charged and convicted there is no crime.

They can impeach Trump for just suggesting on an open call that there is something wrong in Ukraine with Hunter, no Quid Pro Quo. Then Biden can say on video that he would withhold 1 billion (which he can't) if Ukraine didn't fire the prosecutor within the next few hours that was looking into Hunter's dealings with the corrupt company. And Biden was very proud of that move too.

So, the left's narrative here is Trump was guilty and broke laws and Biden didn't do anything wrong.

edit on x31Sun, 18 Aug 2024 09:48:36 -05002024230America/ChicagoSun, 18 Aug 2024 09:48:36 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

www.miamiherald.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.theguardian.com...

if he were running to be the headmaster at an all girls school, your pearl clutching might be a thing, he isn't, and it's not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join