It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris' North Carolina Campaign Event Is Light on Attendees

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: lilzazz

You do know she's married to a Jew, right?

Well, maybe that's part of why the Muslims are so upset with her.

Kamala has The Ilhan-Rashida vote Mob in a real Catch22-Quandary now. 🔀🔁

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Hehehehe i just saw this video about this and was going to make a post im too late as usual.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Kamala doesn't need large crowds to win, she has an army of intnet geeks flooding the www. with her message.

Campaigns have changed drastically. Will the old school method work with TV ads and stumping the land? Nov 5 will tell the tale.

It's a brave new world...

It is spelled "internet".

If all she has is brave souls such as yourself, this should be fun to watch...

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Kamala doesn't need large crowds to win, she has an army of intnet geeks flooding the www. with her message.

Campaigns have changed drastically. Will the old school method work with TV ads and stumping the land? Nov 5 will tell the tale.

I don't plan voting for Harris, I've been a Libertarian ever since I worked on Gov. Johnsons campaign.
In fact I work for our local GOP as a media geek during campaign season, like now. I love politics, I'm in it for the money!!

"internet" got it, thanks!!
edit on 17-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I don't plan voting for Harris, I've been a Libertarian ever since I worked on Gov. Johnsons campaign.
In fact I work for our local GOP as a media geek during campaign season, like now. I love politics, I'm in it for the money!!

"internet" got it, thanks!!

Glad I could help with your literacy issue and it honestly explains a lot of your posts.

Is English your first language?

If not, I could possibly help.

It isn't mine either and English is a rather rocky road to learn.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Long wait to hear such short speeches from candidate Harris..

Yesterday, her major N.C. event saw 250 people waiting for 1 hour and 40 minutes, to hear her talk for 26 minutes. The below video is a raw news feed...showing the before/during/after of candidate Harris's big event.

Last week, Kamala left hundreds of bused-in supporters stranded in a Detroit airport hanger after her speech had ended.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Is English your first language?
a reply to: Lumenari

Por favor, pase el pollo agridulce

edit on 17-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Por mi que idiota

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Haven't looked to much into it, but it seems like it was a last minute booking after her rally the week before had to be canceled due to Debby. It also looks like this was booked as a policy reveal and not a major campaign event.

Now, who wants to explain why Trump had to settle for Asheville's smaller venue that's usually booked for craft fairs and 90s alt-rock never weres, and he still couldn't fill it?

Make a thread and find out 😂 so did she reveal policy finally? Or was the room a perfect cackle exho chamber, what a braying donkey.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Why does Trump continue to hold events at his properties that only friendly members of the press are invited to?

Make a thread about it and discuss it there.

Did camel toe have two supporters to rub together?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Why was Trump the most vocal supporter of banning Tik Tok until one of its biggest investors gave him a lot of money?

Make a thread about it and find out.

Why is kamality Hairass the best of the left?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

it's so palpable, you can almost taste it.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Why was Trump the most vocal supporter of banning Tik Tok until one of its biggest investors gave him a lot of money?

Why was Harris in favor of taxes on tips, until Trump came out against it now she's done a 180 and says shes' against it?

Oooo...let me!

Because NOBODY really wants her Marxist policies...so she had to steal from Trump!

Which means she’s trying to trick people into voting for her then she’ll pull the bait n switch thingaroo.
edit on 18-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

We know Kamala rallies have been faking rally photos to make her look like she's super popular.

Hahaha.

Except there are a ton of journalists at every event that confirm the crowd size each time.

Then "a ton of journalists" should confirm that there were only 109 miserable democrats at her NC event.

There were people in the room, wasn't a big room though. Like a third of a school gym maybe, or a large classroom. And then they set it up with everyone around the center and the stage in the middle. Like MTV Unplugged.

You can also see journalists with cameras, same as every other event. There are always journalists there.

This photo is real, and all the previous photos are real. You just have to find a way to cope with it.

Edit: And as for them being miserable democrats? Have you been living under a rock? Have you seen how happy and joyful the democrats look these days? And it's rubbing off on others too, people are starting to smile more in general. Miserable? Lol... that must be projection.

It’s real… because it’s just as massive as all of trumps rallies??? 😸
Oh and people are happy and joyful now because now the vp, the other half of the Biden regime responsible for all the current chaos is finally reading a script to keep her from using word salad…
edit on 18-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Why are there so many roped off sections and empty seats at Trump's Wilkes-Barre event today?

Why don’t you start a thread about it?

Someone should ask kalama how it feels to punch so far above her weight,

I mean she’s getting more people interested in her policy reveal than have ever voted for her. Ever.

Has to be some kind of record.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Why are there so many roped off sections and empty seats at Trump's Wilkes-Barre event today?

I'm watching it live now....cameras are doing a 360...and it's at capacity.

CHECK IT OUT for yourself: www.youtube.com...

Trump to arrive any minute now.

Start a thread on it.

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think separating the sheep from the propagandists is important.

Two of the latter are here in this thread as evidenced by their inability to back up their BS and that what they choose to share doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

And they have more trouble staying on topic than kalama without a teleprompter 😂

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

We know Kamala rallies have been faking rally photos to make her look like she's super popular.

Hahaha.

Except there are a ton of journalists at every event that confirm the crowd size each time.

Then "a ton of journalists" should confirm that there were only 109 miserable democrats at her NC event.

There were people in the room, wasn't a big room though. Like a third of a school gym maybe, or a large classroom. And then they set it up with everyone around the center and the stage in the middle. Like MTV Unplugged.

You can also see journalists with cameras, same as every other event. There are always journalists there.

This photo is real, and all the previous photos are real. You just have to find a way to cope with it.

Edit: And as for them being miserable democrats? Have you been living under a rock? Have you seen how happy and joyful the democrats look these days? And it's rubbing off on others too, people are starting to smile more in general. Miserable? Lol... that must be projection.

Happy and joyful?
Those are just the idiots that don't understand that Harris's economic plan will destroy the country.

I assume that you don't understand that either eh?

Hopefully they have a better understanding of her plans for them now she’s had a chance to say it to their faces and will abstain from exercising their democratic right to agree with the selection process 👍

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

a reply to: LSU2018

Why does Trump continue to hold events at his properties that only friendly members of the press are invited to?

I’m thinking he’s spooked due to one of his “supporters” shot at him.
Right about the time he began backing off his anti abortion stance.
Ang even trust his own meatheads now.

Ang? As in the last airbender?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I was going to correct that posters spelling of incel.

edit on 18-8-2024 by Dalamax because: Dunno

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join