It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris' North Carolina Campaign Event Is Light on Attendees

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: LSU2018

Why does Trump continue to hold events at his properties that only friendly members of the press are invited to?

I didn't realize ABC, NBC, CNN, Black Journalists, etc. were friendly members of the press for Trump.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
REVISION: Kamala's big announcement rally yesterday attracted 250 people, not 109 as first reported.

Half arrived way late: www.breitbart.com... ille/

😜

They arrived late. They must be imitating and acting like mail ballots! πŸ˜€

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
REVISION: Kamala's big announcement rally yesterday attracted 250 people, not 109 as first reported.

Half arrived way late: www.breitbart.com... ille/

😜

HERE'S the problem with the discrepancy of estimations between 109 and 250 attendees.

Harris' staff reported about 250 people were in attendance.
-from link

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't see that Bernie Sanders was there,
possibly her only Soviet Style price fixing fan.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
We know Kamala rallies have been faking rally photos to make her look like she's super popular.

Hahaha.

Except there are a ton of journalists at every event that confirm the crowd size each time.

Do you folks have a license for all the Copium handed out here? Everything above the table? No one here would illegally take Copium, right?

Your master, SeΓ±or Trump, has conditioned you all well, but he's had years to do it. "Trust me, not your eyes and ears." Right? At this point, this deep into the hole, I'd be more impressed if some of you were able to find your way back in one piece.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Hehehe.

It's truly a joy to see you finally lose your collective S.

I wonder if you'll ever feel shame for all the propaganda you've spread here over the years....

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

We know Kamala rallies have been faking rally photos to make her look like she's super popular.

Hahaha.

Except there are a ton of journalists at every event that confirm the crowd size each time.

Then "a ton of journalists" should confirm that there were only 109 miserable democrats at her NC event.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Kamala's Latest Teeny-Tiny NC Rally

I wonder how she keeps climbing in the polls without big crowds.

www.economist.com...

Can you say NOT CLIMBING, you just want to believe lies. Your eyes are seeing the crowds for Trump are staggering and Biden nor Kamala rarely have any crowd at all. This is getting clear that they are beat like a drum and need plan D now.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hahaha.

Then "a ton of journalists" should confirm that there were only 109 miserable democrats at her NC event.

There were people in the room, wasn't a big room though. Like a third of a school gym maybe, or a large classroom. And then they set it up with everyone around the center and the stage in the middle. Like MTV Unplugged.

You can also see journalists with cameras, same as every other event. There are always journalists there.

This photo is real, and all the previous photos are real. You just have to find a way to cope with it.

Edit: And as for them being miserable democrats? Have you been living under a rock? Have you seen how happy and joyful the democrats look these days? And it's rubbing off on others too, people are starting to smile more in general. Miserable? Lol... that must be projection.

edit on 17-8-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why are there so many roped off sections and empty seats at Trump's Wilkes-Barre event today?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

What are you talking about?

Besides, I thought crowd size didn't matter, or does it?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hahaha.

There were people in the room, wasn't a big room though. Like a third of a school gym maybe, or a large classroom. And then they set it up with everyone around the center and the stage in the middle. Like MTV Unplugged.

You can also see journalists with cameras, same as every other event. There are always journalists there.

I count about 100-120 miserable democrats there...including your "ton of journalists".

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Why are there so many roped off sections and empty seats at Trump's Wilkes-Barre event today?

I'm watching it live now....cameras are doing a 360...and it's at capacity.

CHECK IT OUT for yourself: www.youtube.com...

Trump to arrive any minute now.
edit on CpmSat, 17 Aug 2024 15:07:27 -0500Saturday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Shameless.....aren't ya?

Edit: And as for them being miserable democrats? Have you been living under a rock? Have you seen how happy and joyful the democrats look these days? And it's rubbing off on others too, people are starting to smile more in general. Miserable? Lol... that must be projection.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Suppose I should show the background for the meme:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Suppose I should show the background for the meme:

PERFECT example of how the MSM shepherds their democrap sheep.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think separating the sheep from the propagandists is important.

Two of the latter are here in this thread as evidenced by their inability to back up their BS and that what they choose to share doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I think separating the sheep from the propagandists is important.

Two of the latter are here in this thread as evidenced by their inability to back up their BS and that what they choose to share doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Good Point.
The propagandists are usually the ones directly to the rear of their sheep.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yessir.

While the sheep may also spread propaganda and talking points, the propagandists are here only for one purpose.

Hint: their thread history tells the whole story.

(Yes I understand that you likely already know this.
)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hahaha.

This photo is real, and all the previous photos are real. You just have to find a way to cope with it.

Happy and joyful?
Those are just the idiots that don't understand that Harris's economic plan will destroy the country.

I assume that you don't understand that either eh?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join