It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Cover Up - Trump Shooters Body is Gone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Vermilion

Where is the toxicology report?

Still locked up under investigation with the ballistics report. Lot of people want to know the exact specs on the rifle and ammo used to match up with the audio.

Seems it was an AR so most likely a 5.56 fwiw.
All casings near shooters corpse.
The number of shots is clear across most all videos.
Any audio speculating on distances or directions is a red herring.

Seems suspect that the toxicology report is not released yet.
Was he under the medical care of a psych or other physician?
I recall his parents are in the mental health business.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t do a complete broad toxicology.

Well "what about" ism here. What about the possibility that someone at distance had a silencer that would be harder to pick up on the microphones? I am sure of one thing only the OS is not true. I have zero reasons to believe Trump knew it was coming and timed his head turn. I wouldn't trust a knife thrower to be that close let alone a 20 year old punk.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Why not know ALL THE FACTS?

Why not have all the data available including ALL EVIDENCE , ALL OF IT until the case is closed?

Is something wrong with having all the evidence until this is settlec?

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: FlyersFan

I think that even though they have broken protocol somehow, it does not mean anything nefarious. No crime in history has been as publically revealed and dissected as this shooting I'm guessing. Beyond the shooter's identity which is not in question, the body would only show where he was shot and I'd imagine many unedited videos and photos exist.

I'd say Higgins is just using this to get Facetime in the media. With all the problems with the FBI that matter, this is of no consequence.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Can you pass around what you are smoking while making this post? We would like to examine it and some might take a toke with you.

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: FlyersFan

To call the "early" release of the the body an attempt by the FBI to "cover up" something by "destroying" evidence (or being somehow complicit in its destruction) smacks of hyperbolic excess.

Realistically, any, and all, forensic evidence the corpse could provide could/would have been discovered and collected as evidence within hours, or at the most, days, of an autopsy.

The body "told its tale" and would have been of no further use to investigators. Therefore, there would have been no justifiable reason to prolong the agony of the deceased next of kin by continuing to secure the corpse.

Whether the protocols for the body's release were, themselves, properly followed, if said protocols were "expedited", (out of compassion for the parents), neither case would have impacted the evidence already gathered. And the remains would not really have had any further forensic value.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The breast-feeing Secret Service agent was NOT in Butler, Pennsylvania.

She was at a difference venue in North Carolina.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DCPat

Yep. Even after what happened the SS just walk off their job without a care.

Why are SS agents bringing their babies to the job in the first place ?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Blaine91555

Like I said, you do you.

But a parting question, how many things had to go right/wrong in order for the attempt to even happen?

Only one thing. They left a crucial part of the perimeter unguarded.

I have no problem saying incompetence led to this. Was that intentional? I can't say for sure, but for now, all I see is the usual lack of communication between locals and the Feds. The same issue that made 9/11 worse.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: SourGrapes
Perhaps Blaine and others would like to ignore this uncomfortable not so little truth, but it changes nothing. It happened, and their party allowed it to happen at the very minimum.

My Party? I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. As far as this election goes though, I'm tilting Right, so your theory on me is not correct. I've always been a genuine Independent voter who basically hates and distrusts both parties equally.

I simply think all this hand-wringing and wanting for there to be deep dark conspiracies is unlikely this time. A troubled young man, right at the age when young men often start exhibiting strong sociopathic tendencies slipped a cog. The locals and the Feds screwed up yet again by not communicating and that kid took advantage of it.

The farthest I'd go is an individual among the local cops may have averted his eyes hoping for it to happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Why not know ALL THE FACTS?

Why not have all the data available including ALL EVIDENCE , ALL OF IT until the case is closed?

That would be fine with me. I just don't think that body had any further meaning.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Given the information we already have, not including all the things that are yet to be confirmed, we know it's much more than a breakdown in communication.

Even if we are to omit the local authorities responsibilities, we have a multitude of missteps and incompetence from the USSA alone.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Shot #9 came from an officer on the ground, north of the bleachers near the speakers.

I realize that is what the article says but it doesn't make sense. They also said there was a sniper team in the second story behind the roof that was called off their post, which was around 100 ft from where the shooter was positioned, to go look for him. Although the video below shows that they could have left them there and still could have called half a dozen other officers to run around the building.

Then they said the officer who looked onto the roof and had Crooks point there rifle at them delayed the shooter and now this, a sniper on the ground at 300 ft, when there was a 2nd story window and the water tower.

Every 3 or 4 days the story changes.

edit on 18-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
For anyone interested in the 9th shot that kwaka was talking about. In the video of bodycam footage below, at 6:22 you see the SWAT sniper calmly walk out and lets Crooks take "his 8 shots" then returns fire.

Now this was a local LEO, there were local LEO's running around the building over 2 minutes before the first shot and this guy must have been on their frequency. So 2 minutes to then just casually walk out there and shoot?

Also, the roof bodycam footage shows the stock in one piece. It was not broken into pieces, like that article claims. The more info comes out the more I am convinced this was a PR stunt.

ETA: Also, this footage shows the counter sniper team to Trump's left was looking toward that roof. Both teams on that barn would have seen him "supposedly" walking across the roof, as some video shows, and the second team, to Trump's left could have taken him out. It just wasn't in the script.

edit on 18-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Did his parents cremate him? Does he have living parents?

I saw them on the news so yes they are alive.
The article says that the body was 'released for cremation'.
That means someone took custody of it and cremated him.
I would assume it was the parents.
But releasing for cremation was done early and against protocols and rules.

Can you cite you source that this was done against rules? What rule specifically is in play here?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Dask you may be on to something here.

The PR stunt was by the Democrats though who are in charge. Good try star and hail for t his, but not the other post though.

originally posted by: daskakik

Shot #9 came from an officer on the ground, north of the bleachers near the speakers.

I realize that is what the article says but it doesn't make sense. They also said there was a sniper team in the second story behind the roof that was called off their post, which was around 100 ft from where the shooter was positioned, to go look for him. Although the video below shows that they could have left them there and still could have called half a dozen other officers to run around the building.

Then they said the officer who looked onto the roof and had Crooks point there rifle at them delayed the shooter and now this, a sniper on the ground at 300 ft, when there was a 2nd story window and the water tower.

Every 3 or 4 days the story changes.

edit on 20000000083120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
The one's in charge are not the only ones that can set something like this up.

Trump has a lot of loyal followers. I would think many of them would like to see exactly what is happening, Trump looking brave under fire and and the dems being blamed for the attempt.

As a PR stunt, this doesn't help the dems.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Someone just posted a video from a different angle. At around 8:36 Crooks is looking over the ridge of the roof. The strange part is that there seem to be distribution transformers to his left between the first and second building. But, you don't see them in the aerial view before the LEO's arrive. You also can't see anything like that in the bodycam footage either.

edit on 20-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join