It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Cover Up - Trump Shooters Body is Gone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I don't think we ever got confirmation on him being bullied. We got one story where he was and a few to where he was not.

Missing in action? This kid was over 18....

You may be content with whatever the narrative is currently. You do you.

But there exists not only MANY unanswered questions but a complete break from how these things typically happen with law enforcement and media.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Vermilion

They know

If you want to put your trust beyond reasonable doubt into 'they', that's your call. When 'they' say that no one was on the roof because it was too sloped, I ain't buying it.

There is definitely dubious actions involved here but the audio just isn’t it.
There are enough red herrings to filter through.
They should never have gotten rid of that body.
There’s plenty of other rotten things to look at.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The problem, Blaine, is that it's looking more and more like it was ALLOWED to happen. Maybe even encouraged.

Why was that "mentally ill" kid ALLOWED to get that shot? Why wasn't Trump removed from the stage? Why was Trump ALLOWED to walk on stage.

It's looking more and more like an inside job.

You think that should just be swept under the rug?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

To call the "early" release of the the body an attempt by the FBI to "cover up" something by "destroying" evidence (or being somehow complicit in its destruction) smacks of hyperbolic excess.

Realistically, any, and all, forensic evidence the corpse could provide could/would have been discovered and collected as evidence within hours, or at the most, days, of an autopsy.

The body "told its tale" and would have been of no further use to investigators. Therefore, there would have been no justifiable reason to prolong the agony of the deceased next of kin by continuing to secure the corpse.

Whether the protocols for the body's release were, themselves, properly followed, if said protocols were "expedited", (out of compassion for the parents), neither case would have impacted the evidence already gathered. And the remains would not really have had any further forensic value.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

A bullied, mentally ill kid, whose parents were missing in action shot at Trump to get attention. End of story. The rest IMO is just people who want there to be more and will never be satisfied with any answer, ever.

He was shot in the head and was instantly killed. It's pretty obvious from the multiple videos showing the river of blood flowing down the roof. It's incredible the number of video's there are leaving little of nothing to the imagination.

We don't know any of that because of official reporting, we only know all of that because of citizen reporting. It's not end of story, there is a story here and there needs to be consequences, it's not time move on.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

They treated Justice Scalia's death in the same manner.

And they lost JFKs brain.

As i recall from many testimony's at the time. JFK's brain wasn't lost, HIs brain was destroyed by a high velocity bullet.

Go do some fact checking next time you utter some "words".

Not so. I recall that a street cleaner found it and a piece of his skull was attached. It is in the book "The JFK Assassination" by the DA of New Orleans Jim Garrison and the book was used by Oliver Stone to make the movie. I have it somewhere and it is sad the FBI was in on it too. The "Office of Naval Intelligence" was near to the door that Oswald entered with another name, same building. There were offices on that street for ONI. New Orleans detectives discovered the door was a Faux entrance to the ONI gov agency. They had used that door so Oswald could pass around Pro Castro propaganda without it being obvious he worked for the Feds.

edit on 16000000543120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: FlyersFan

To call the "early" release of the the body an attempt by the FBI to "cover up" something by "destroying" evidence (or being somehow complicit in its destruction) smacks of hyperbolic excess.

Realistically, any, and all, forensic evidence the corpse could provide could/would have been discovered and collected as evidence within hours, or at the most, days, of an autopsy.

The body "told its tale" and would have been of no further use to investigators. Therefore, there would have been no justifiable reason to prolong the agony of the deceased next of kin by continuing to secure the corpse.

Whether the protocols for the body's release were, themselves, properly followed, if said protocols were "expedited", (out of compassion for the parents), neither case would have impacted the evidence already gathered. And the remains would not really have had any further forensic value.

Wrong, the rules were not followed they have rules for a reason and it matters not if you agree with the rules. This isn't about feelings. This is about the repeated negligence to follow the proper protocols and rules. It is exactly what corruption looks like and it needs to addressed and dealt with.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

No ... it's accurate.

Doesn't matter what we lay people think. The FBI didn't follow the rules. They went willy-nilly and did their own thing and destroyed evidence in an ongoing crime investigation that involved an attempted assassination of a former president. That's huge.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I guess it’s time for a sternly worded letter.

That should sort it out quick smart 😃 hope they use those pronouns, hate to get on an international watch list for cyber misinformation.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Who was the person with Crooks father?

It ain't his wife from the body shape. Quite a strange comment he made to the media, 'I gotta pee'. Has a lot of built up pressure going on.

I have not found a photo of Crooks with his dad to measure up the height. He has a slim body shape that fits.

Michael Obomba? Doing his bitches dirty laundry.

Cleaning the sh!t stains from the dirty linen.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

The problem, Blaine, is that it's looking more and more like it was ALLOWED to happen. Maybe even encouraged.

Why was that "mentally ill" kid ALLOWED to get that shot? Why wasn't Trump removed from the stage? Why was Trump ALLOWED to walk on stage.

It's looking more and more like an inside job.

You think that should just be swept under the rug?

An "inside job" perhaps.

But I would ask; "Which 'inside' are we talking about?"

Killing Trump, and thus making him a martyr, would have only strengthened the MAGA movement (unless, of course MAGA actually is nothing more than a "personality cult" rather than a political movement, in which case Trump's death would be the death of MAGA as well).

Truthfully, I cannot see how making his rival (at the time) a martyr, and thus virtually unassailable, would have benefited Biden, or his campaign.

Similarly, how would allowing, or encouraging, the assassination have benefited the USSS? If the SS is thought to be in "service" (dark connotations implied) of the Biden administration and/or the Democratic party, how does strengthening MAGA/GOP grip on the electorate benefit the SS?

Furthermore, for those who might be prone to claim (in whispers) that the attempted assassination of Trump was a machination of the so-called "Deep State" (DS); Why? If the DS actually wanted to be rid of Trump, and all he stands for, why choose a method that would, if it had been successful (and even though it wasn't) have made Trump a martyr and his MAGA movement more powerful, and thus more appealing to the mainstream?

Unless the Deep State actually supports Trump and the MAGA movement?

And sought to promote both him, and the movement, by having Trump (nearly) killed?

Or, the actual "inside" was from inside the Trump campaign itself.

A bit of "political theater" to sway the undecided to join the fold of the hero who "cheats death".

But something went wrong, and it got out of hand.

If Biden had not dropped out of the race, when he did, Who would have benefited most by "surviving" this "assassination attempt"?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

So you think Trump planned this whole thing.....?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Biden dropped out because Trump survived. Had the attempt been successful, Biden would not have been forced out.

There wouldn't have been a reason for Biden to drop out.

The MSM would have been focused on the successful assassination and Republicans had no backup.

The RNC was literally two days later.

edit on 16-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Not Trump, himself.

But someone, or some group, who stood to gain from Trump, and the MAGA movement, taking winning the Presidency in 2024.

Trump himself would not, Could Not, have been allowed to have had any knowledge of the plan beforehand. For multiple reasons.

Might also explain why Crooks was executed, after being essentially allowed to open fire; and why his body has been released for cremation (though I doubt his body would have had much to reveal. Assuming of course it was Crook's body that was released).

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I just think people have milked this for all its worth. Lord knows those in Congress have.

He might be over 18, but he still had a kid's mind and his parents should have dealt with it when they could. Not unusual for young people with high IQ's which I suspect was the case here.

I can't argue with the bullying being less than proven, but I know that kids like he was in school are universally rejected by many if not most other students. They have a target on their back. Those who were with him in schools would not admit he was bullied anyway. Bullies often think they are not bullying the victim as "they deserved it". Who knows, but clearly he was not of sound mind.

Looking for something deeper just does not seem to be the case to me. I doubt anyone recruited that kid (at my age I'll continue to call him a kid). He was troubled and that was in fact his scream for help, or if not that he was a sociopath to begin with, which does show up at that age often.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

No!! There absolutely is a cover up going on. There is no moving on or getting past this.

Trump was almost JFK'd, this isn't something to move on from.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

PRECISELY!!

TOTALLY AGREE!!

Anyone who sees this any differently is either sorely misinformed, and/or biased to the point of delusion.

edit on 8/16/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Like I said, you do you.

But a parting question, how many things had to go right/wrong in order for the attempt to even happen?
edit on 16-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Trump was supposedly winning (or at least tied with Biden) at the time of the attempt.

If Trump had been killed that day, the nation's sympathy (and its votes) would have swung to the GOP, which MAGA now controls. That sympathy would have only continued, and have been stoked, by Trump's subsequent funeral and memorialization.

In that atmosphere of "heroic martyrdom", as it would no doubt been presented to the nation, Any candidate put forth by the GOP as Trump's successor would have the mantle of "annoited one" to carry him/her into the Whitehouse.

The RNC convention would have been merely a referendum on who to pick as the best to carry through the party's goals; in other words, who best suited MAGA's platform. Would "Project 2025" actually been pushed to the forefront?

Let's remember, when Biden dropped out, many on this board decried his endorsement of Harris as the Democratic candidate, and cited the lack of an "open convention" which would have allowed Democrats to choose a replacement candidate for Biden.

Trump's assassination would have merely set up the Republican convention as the forum from which their successor candidate would have chosen; a now open convention following a national tragedy.

And regardless of who the RNC selected, subsequent to Trump's demise, Biden would have been left to run against a martyred ghost whose sacrifice was still raw in the national psyche. ("STRIKE ME DOWN AND I ONLY BECOME STRONGER!"!)

Speaking "ill of the dead", striking out at a ghost, would have done nothing but confirmed, in the minds of many, that Biden was not up to the task of another term.
edit on 16-8-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I like that you think someone in Trump's orbit tried to pretend assassinated him for political media favor....

Totally logical.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join