It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is hopelessly lost, if we don't enforce laws...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: chr0naut

Feel free to drop an address where we can start sending them over to you.

Then you will see what the reality of what the US is dealing with first hand.

It is broadcast around the world. Your history, your news, and even your entertainment.
I’ve mentioned to you a few time that you don’t have the best comprehension of what really goes on over here or how it works, you just don’t. Google and the internet is not the holy word you tend to think it is.
edit on 16-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Feel free to drop an address where we can start sending them over to you.

Then you will see what the reality of what the US is dealing with first hand.

It is broadcast around the world. Your history, your news, and even your entertainment.
I’ve mentioned to you a few time that you don’t have the best comprehension of what really goes on over here or how it works, you just don’t. Google and the internet is not the holy word you tend to think it is.

Fair enough. But mum's basement dwelling Qtards, and rioting BLM supporters, and rich people in their gated communities, and the homeless who are just scraping by, also probably have little idea of what is outside their narrow window of experience/exposure.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Except, the media doesn't show the reality of what we are truly dealing with. You, and everyone like you, sees the candy coated version that the left media let's you see.

If you want the truth, come here and look at the rape, murder, robbery, vandalism, trash, and everything else that comes with the garbage that Biden and his admin have let in this country.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Except, the media doesn't show the reality of what we are truly dealing with. You, and everyone like you, sees the candy coated version that the left media let's you see.

If you want the truth, come here and look at the rape, murder, robbery, vandalism, trash, and everything else that comes with the garbage that Biden and his admin have let in this country.

San Francisco is the shining beacon of hope on the horizon. Let him DERP, it's all he's got.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Both parties are guilty of 'duking the stats' and hiring the same advisors/mathematical modelling company, RAND Corporation that have caused the crime to spiral over the last 50 years.

The original models are available here Transfer of Emergency Service Deployment Models to Operating Agencies and decent documentary on it here: www.c-span.org.../the-fires

Tl;dr - In an effort to try and improve economic performance most US states, counties etc...both parties use RAND's models and over allocate emergency services to rich areas and intentionally withdraw them from poor areas which creates an ever greater rich-poor divide. This divide is the biggest driver of crime across all countries including the US and with each generation/iteration the problem gets far worse.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You can't fool A.I.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I agree with you there! Law enforcement shouldn't be allowed to knowingly lie to us, nor should our politicians.

We should have the legal right to go after them, for lying to us.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

You know you're still better off than most of the world. Too bad we didn't care about them going to waste, when it wasn't our neighborhood.
now i guess we'll see how free we actually are and just move on, like adults do...

Oh what's that rustling sound?... mental chains?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

originally posted by: kwaka

it's a brilliant plan. If you stop arresting people, the "crime rate" goes down.

It is fixing the inflation problem. Just stop count the price increase of the goods people use.

Or just simply lie about it.

Democrats say lying is OK, right ?

The end justifies the means....

Trump's supporters say his lies are protected free speech. A Constitutional right set in the 1st amendment.

But the US Constitution only sets limits on what the government can legislate, and does not cover personal rights, so someone who lies to someone else, is prosecutable of committing fraud, or perjury, or defamation.

Because a lie is not free-speech. The government cannot implement a law that prevents someone from lying, but private individuals and governments can prosecute a liar.

Sadly, lying is free speech.

Way to get systematically lied to most of the time.

Who would build the legal basis of a nation on such idiocy? And who could trust anyone in authority when lying is expected.

The laws of Moses and Hammurabi both prohibit lying.

Most countries, for most of history, have prohibitions against lying, but not America. Figure it out. You aren't the good guys.

Who decides what facts are true is the danger .This is why you cannot legislate truth.

If I say sex abuse grooming gangs are migrants ( which is an objective FACT), the present UK government will call me a liar and throw me in jail.

Meanwhile, migrant sex abuse gangs have raped unhindered for 20 years.....
edit on 16-8-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I assure you, those things were going on for most of American urban history and it isn't just from the ones who crossed the border, it's mostly American citizens who have been doing it. Trump and co. want to blame someone, and they have picked on the border crossers. It's the same thing as Nazi's laying blame for all Germany's woes on minorities. It is bigoted and simply untrue, but hey, it wins votes, doesn't it!

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

San Francisco is the shining beacon of hope on the horizon. Let him DERP, it's all he's got.

Albuquerque has the highest crime rate of any American city and there are more illegal immigrants in New York City.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

it's a brilliant plan. If you stop arresting people, the "crime rate" goes down.

It is fixing the inflation problem. Just stop count the price increase of the goods people use.

Or just simply lie about it.

Democrats say lying is OK, right ?

The end justifies the means....

Trump's supporters say his lies are protected free speech. A Constitutional right set in the 1st amendment.

But the US Constitution only sets limits on what the government can legislate, and does not cover personal rights, so someone who lies to someone else, is prosecutable of committing fraud, or perjury, or defamation.

Because a lie is not free-speech. The government cannot implement a law that prevents someone from lying, but private individuals and governments can prosecute a liar.

Sadly, lying is free speech.

Way to get systematically lied to most of the time.

Who would build the legal basis of a nation on such idiocy? And who could trust anyone in authority when lying is expected.

The laws of Moses and Hammurabi both prohibit lying.

Most countries, for most of history, have prohibitions against lying, but not America. Figure it out. You aren't the good guys.

Who decides what facts are true is the danger .This is why you cannot legislate truth.

If I say sex abuse grooming gangs are migrants ( which is an objective FACT), the present UK government will call me a liar and throw me in jail.

Meanwhile, migrant sex abuse gangs have raped unhindered for 20 years.....

Truth is an absolute. If something is not true, it isn't true by degrees.

The fact that you can't believe anyone is because an outrageous lie out-sells a boring and verifiable truth and so you have gotten comfortable with being lied to.

But, if you have a sceptical attitude and do a bit of research, you can usually determine the truth and the lies. One single evidence of untruth is enough to overcome a whole lot of doubt. That is because truth is an absolute.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Whatever you say pal

I'm sure that someone who does not live in the US, knows exactly what is going on over here because the "media tells him the truth".

Well, if you looked at the real media,and not whatever feel good stories they are apoon feeding you, you'd realize what those that live in the US are saying is true.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Whatever you say pal

I'm sure that someone who does not live in the US, knows exactly what is going on over here because the "media tells him the truth".

Well, if you looked at the real media,and not whatever feel good stories they are apoon feeding you, you'd realize what those that live in the US are saying is true.

I was using FBI and US census data.

You, of course, would know better than them.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Whatever you say pal

If that were true, you'd be psoting the actual data/links to go with it.

But, even if you were using census data, that is all from before this bs was started by the current admin.

Anyone who lives here knwos ebtter than you, but you already know that. You just refuse to admit it

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
There's nothing to debate here.

Either you are for Law being enforced, equally, or you are not.

That's what the elections are about this year.

Constitutional Republic, if We the People, can keep it...

Talk to the left....

They can riot, burn, kill, and steal for a year and Harris helps set up defense funds so they can get out of jail and do it some more. The right can walk around inside the capital doing nothing but taking selfies and be put in confinement for a year and get years added on top.

Let's start there as we can do the double standard 100 times.

edit on x31Mon, 19 Aug 2024 07:51:38 -05002024231America/ChicagoMon, 19 Aug 2024 07:51:38 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Whatever you say pal

If that were true, you'd be psoting the actual data/links to go with it.

But, even if you were using census data, that is all from before this bs was started by the current admin.

Anyone who lives here knwos ebtter than you, but you already know that. You just refuse to admit it

Historical: Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

More current (2022) data: Federal Bureau of Investigation Crime Data Explorer

More than 50% of crime in the USA is done by Caucasian citizens (reflecting the predominance of that demographic in the total US population).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join