It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Germany issues Warrant for Ukrainian Diver in Nordstream2 explosion. Biden 22 well end it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Breaking: Germany Issues Arrest Warrant for Ukrainian Man Suspected in Nord Stream Explosion.

www.bbc.com...

2 years ago in February 22’ during a joint news conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, President Biden is asked about the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

President Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine:

"We will bring an end to it."

youtu.be...

Biden: "There will be no longer Nord Stream, we will bring end to it"

Journalist: "How will you do that exactly, since project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "I promise you we will be able to do that"

2 years later now.

Poland Received German Request to Arrest Nord Stream Suspect but He's Left Country, Prosecutors Say

BERLIN (Reuters) -Poland received a European arrest warrant issued by Berlin in connection with the 2022 attack on Nord Stream pipelines, but the suspect, a Ukrainian man named as Volodymyr Z, has already left Poland, Polish prosecutors told Reuters.

Yes you read that correctly. Suspect is a Ukrainian man named as Volodymyr Z for privacy reasons.

It is alleged he attacked the pipelines in tandem with at least two others, who are also believed to be Ukrainian citizens.

The suspect was believed to last be living in Poland, but Polish authorities said they could not act on the warrant because he had left the country.

FILE PHOTO: Gas leak at Nord Stream 2 as seen from the Danish F-16 interceptor on Bornholm, Denmark September 27, 2022. Danish Defence Command/Forsvaret Ritzau Scanpix/via REUTERS/File Photo

He was able to leave as Germany had failed to include his name in a database of wanted persons, added the prosecutors.

The multi-billion dollar Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines transporting gas under the Baltic Sea were ruptured by a series of explosions in September 2022, seven months after Russia launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

German investigators believe Volodymyr Z, a Ukrainian diver, was part of a team that planted the explosives, the SZ and Die Zeit newspapers reported alongside the ARD broadcaster, citing unnamed sources.

www.usnews.com...

February: “we will do it”

September: “we didn’t do it.”

WTF?! Hahah I remember the spelling because I’ve never seen anything like it. I think this guy delivered my DoorDash a week or 2 ago. Had a MInnysoter cell number, I almost didn’t answer because he was supposed to call from the building intercom.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga
How many men does it take to blow up a pipeline?

Seriously, could three men do it?

Can there be three women with persuasion that can do the job? Sex sellss.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Breaking: Germany Issues Arrest Warrant for Ukrainian Man Suspected in Nord Stream Explosion.

www.bbc.com...

2 years ago in February 22’ during a joint news conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, President Biden is asked about the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

President Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine:

"We will bring an end to it."

youtu.be...

Biden: "There will be no longer Nord Stream, we will bring end to it"

Journalist: "How will you do that exactly, since project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "I promise you we will be able to do that"

2 years later now.

Poland Received German Request to Arrest Nord Stream Suspect but He's Left Country, Prosecutors Say

BERLIN (Reuters) -Poland received a European arrest warrant issued by Berlin in connection with the 2022 attack on Nord Stream pipelines, but the suspect, a Ukrainian man named as Volodymyr Z, has already left Poland, Polish prosecutors told Reuters.

Yes you read that correctly. Suspect is a Ukrainian man named as Volodymyr Z for privacy reasons.

It is alleged he attacked the pipelines in tandem with at least two others, who are also believed to be Ukrainian citizens.

The suspect was believed to last be living in Poland, but Polish authorities said they could not act on the warrant because he had left the country.

FILE PHOTO: Gas leak at Nord Stream 2 as seen from the Danish F-16 interceptor on Bornholm, Denmark September 27, 2022. Danish Defence Command/Forsvaret Ritzau Scanpix/via REUTERS/File Photo

He was able to leave as Germany had failed to include his name in a database of wanted persons, added the prosecutors.

The multi-billion dollar Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines transporting gas under the Baltic Sea were ruptured by a series of explosions in September 2022, seven months after Russia launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

German investigators believe Volodymyr Z, a Ukrainian diver, was part of a team that planted the explosives, the SZ and Die Zeit newspapers reported alongside the ARD broadcaster, citing unnamed sources.

www.usnews.com...

February: “we will do it”

September: “we didn’t do it.”

You need to understand the context.

Nordstream-2 was always seen by most of Europe as a device for Russia to apply pressure on Europe to isolate Ukraine. Unlike the existing Russian gas pipelines that go through Ukraine, Nordstream-2 was designed so that it went only through Russian territory directly to Germany. That meant that Russia could stop the flow of gas through Ukraine, and Europe would then be dependent on gas from Nordstream-2. Putin thought that he could use that leverage to keep Europe from taking Ukraine's side.

Nordstream-2 was physically completed in September of 2021--about 5 months before Russia was planning to invade Ukraine. It only needed German certification for the gas to start flowing. The US (and probably other parts of the FiveEyes consortium) had been picking up Russian planning for the invasion of Ukraine at least 2 or 3 months before that. So the pattern was clear. Putin would start the flow of natural gas to Europe through Nordstream-2 in the early winter and then invade Ukraine. That would immediately make Europe dependent on Russian gas just at the time when Ukraine was being invaded.

Personally, I think that fully explains the timing of Putin's decision to invade Ukraine.

That joint briefing with Biden and Chancellor Scholtz took place on Feb.7, 2022--about 2 weeks before Russia's invasion of Ukraine. What they were both saying is that IF Russia invaded Ukraine (which they both knew was being planned) THEN gas would not be allowed to flow through Nordstream-2. That was to remove any leverage might have over Europe.

And that's what happened. On Feb. 22, 2022, Putin invaded Ukraine and Scholtz suspended certification of the pipeline on the same day. Nordstream-2 never delivered any gas to Germany and within a few weeks the Nordstream-2 corporation had gone out of business and declared bankruptcy.

The blowing up of the pipeline didn't happen until about 7 months later. It looks to me like Ukraine wanted to make sure that the pipeline could never re-open again, in case Europe lost its nerve in facing off against Russia.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Sure, three men could blow it up, but it would take quite a bit more than three men, and technology, to locate it (accurately) and then figure out how to do it.

If you research the incident, you will find that two pipelines were actually blown up. And they were in different areas. This was a highly planned effort, and not an easy one to pull off, especially in the location where the incident happened.

Neither pipeline was active at the time of the incident. There were a number of QC and technical issues, as well as political issues, preventing them from being in service, BUT the main one had been charged, so there were millions of cubic feet of natural gas inside the lines at the time of the incident.

This incident couldn't have been pulled off without some serious intelligence about the best way to do it, and some really accurate information about the location (which wouldn't be available to John Q. Public).

There is no doubt in my mind this was a orchestrated event by government level intelligence and technology. Even the depths involved weren't trivial; they weren't extreme, but they weren't shallow either. So, it would have taken highly experienced divers, with advanced underwater demolition resources, to pull something like this off.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
russia owns the lines but the gas was supposed to help keep their “allies” alive.

I think that’s the problem

a reply to: WeMustCare

edit on 14-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I'm not sure what to make of this.

On the one hand, Biden is an idiot for saying what he said, even if the US was behind this in some way.

On the other hand, I sincerely doubt Biden (as much as I dislike him) would have been able to come up with such a scheme himself. This leads me to believe an even more sinister plot, one which further reinforces the notion Biden has never really been in charge of anything. And, those who really are in charge are truly dangerous individuals who do not have the best interests of the American public in their hearts.

He knew about it. He’s not exactly a fast food worker at Wendy’s.

This turd needs to be flushed ASAP. That has been floating around much less in 2013 with Hunter there with Burisma.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This does make me wonder if Burisma made money from the line getting blown. Then there is also this,

Germany takes new steps to tackle the energy crisis
Aug 24, 2022

Germany has decided to replace all Russian energy imports, most notably natural gas, by as soon as mid-2024, a Herculean effort given Europe's top economy depends on Moscow for the fuel to power its industry.

In 2021, Russia accounted for 55% of Germany's gas imports, a level that had declined to 26% by the end of June 2022, due to significantly reduced flows via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline, which is operating at just 20% of capacity.

Since a landmark strategic shift outlined in a speech by Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Germany has taken numerous measures to tackle the challenge while softening the blow to its economy and citizens.

Funny how that report came out only a month before the Nord Stream explosion happened.

Agreed. I have to double check here. But from what I remember Germany had to revert to a higher price in gas versus the a lot cheaper Russian gas in exchange after this.

edit on 15-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Russia attacks Ukraine.

Ukraine blows up a Russian-owned natural gas pipeline.

It's WAR. What's the problem?

It was a Terrorist attack against the German people

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintesse quintessentone

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: quintessentone

BAMN...not MM it stands for by any means necessary.
...glad I could help...

Hey, I do my bamm the way I want, mind your own bamm business.

Silly old you. English is the language used to communicate on this forum, take your quintessentonesse somewhere else.

🤣👍

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: quintessentone

No thanks...I intemd to point out every idiotic post you make...because you make a lot...and well posterity means more to me than being bored. I tend to surf ATS while being paid most days so yay...works in my favor! But boo boo...you can keep doing you...cause all it does is help me make your points as obviously idiotic as they come across to me.

Btw where are you from again that espouses such radical left leaning policy and candidates in the US. I assume one of the aussie islands because they depend on US politics so much as they don't even have the UK's pull to help tuemsepves enact golbalist policies.

Lord howe? Tasmania? Stradbroke? Australia? A little specificity would be nice, we have a whole sh!t tin of islands dude 😂

We do enjoy hosting Americans in our northern regions though. Beware the hoop snake and bunyip.
edit on 15-8-2024 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   
FYI Knowledge

Here is why the USA did not issue the warrant for the Pipe(line) Bomber.

So Embarrassing for Biden and his "Experts" on staff: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I literally have a pipeline in my back yard. I know exactly where it is because whenever I have to plant a tree or something, they come out for free then flag and spray paint my grass.

I'm not saying they have that exact same service but wouldn't the location need to be release for different construction projects? And I'm guessing it's made of metal, so in theory it would be pretty easy to detect?

i absolutely agree the US/Ukraine had involvement. I just doubt it had to be some super technical project.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The first thing that i read yesterday was:

"In a telephone interview, the accused, who has gone into hiding, said..."

Sure, of course, that guy is "deep undercover" but gives telephone interviews via his phone. How do the "journalists" know his phone number and is it not possible to locate that guy via said phone? That is where i stopped reading that crap. It is obvious that somebody needs a scapegoat to make his own version of "reality" come truth.

In my eyes it was the USA with the help of Poland and some ukrainian fools which are used now as scapegoats. And i believe that parts of the german government were involved too, not everybody loved that pipeline, especially the transatlantic controlled "climate savers" from the NATO-green party, for example. But not only them, there are uncountable transatlanticists in powerful positions here in Germany, working only for the interests of the USA and against german interests. The USA now can sell us stupid germans their dirty fracking gas for an outrageously inflated price, shipped here in a "climate-friendly way", by heavy oil tankers.

The polish always hate everything that gives germany any advantage, they are the new and pretty willing dog on the leash of the USA here in Europe, after Germany was brought down on it´s knees and is not useful anymore. The polish do as they are told by the US, without questioning anything. Remember the CIA torture prisons in Poland for example.

This pipeline was always a thorn in the side of Ukraine because it ran around the Ukraine and the Ukraine had neither the possibility to steal gas/oil if necessary, as has already happened, and of course because of the transit fees that ukraine collects to transport oil/gas from Russia to Europe. which the ukrainians are still doing, by the way, and are now starting to blackmail Europe by not allowing any more transit in the near future. Not so hard to find a few nationalist fools there which are now used as scapegoats.

I mean, they really still want to tell us that yacht story and that some hobby divers dived down 70m with a few hundreds of kilograms of explosives and then added several charges to the pipleine while there were naval maneuvers of the NATO right on top of them. Coincidentally, among others, with a US ship that would have been capable of this sabotage with the right crew. And the whole NATO fleet and all NATO surveillance of the area didn´t somehow notice that magic yacht and those diver aces?

And that Germany itself is, parts of the government here are involved can be seen in the way the government-loyal and synchronized press is reporting on this case.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
FCD has the right answer, the whole operation could not be achieved with holiday type scuba gear. It was a very sophisticated operation with very serious back up.
Who says it's gotta be any government behind the attack, it has to be a government backed operation but I think everybody is jumping to the easy reasons ie. Russia/ Ukraine war. Russia using the pipeline in the future for control. Ukraine doing it for vengeance against Russia?
Well being as ATS is a conspiracy site ,how about a long term strategy by the PTB/ NWO (whatever you want to call them) to fully control Germanys energy system/usage. Not about any conflict at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Can there be three women with persuasion that can do the job? Sex sellss.

Well if that's the case I have a couple of women boxers that fit the bill.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I remember the discussions here of how it would be a stupid remark blaming Russia for sabotaging their own pipeline and income from those pipes.

Well well and every conspiracy finally meets the truth in the end .

And so all support will crumble, thank you zelenski for our high gas prices

edit on 0b31America/ChicagoThu, 15 Aug 2024 16:56:31 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Aug 2024 16:56:31 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So the official story gets blown up (no pun intended) and the reaction of those who believed the official story:

So what?

My reaction: If it was not big deal, why did they have to lie about it for 2 years? And what else about the official story is bull#?

But yeah, just keep scoffing at everything else they tell you is a "conspiracy theory" even as we're up to--how many now?--that have been confirmed true after a year or two.
edit on 16-8-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well well, Germany has just suspended all aid to Ukraine.

thenationalpulse.com...

What does the war boner ATS crowd think of that? Will you have to wait to give opinion until your "company blog" tells you what to say?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Personally I would take 1 dollar gas at the pump over Ukraines existence.

a reply to: 0bserver1

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join