It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dana Bash Lies About Trump and Musk’s Conversation on Hiroshima and Nagasaki Bombings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

How can this problem be fixed?

Media integrity and state interests has always been a struggle. Since 9/11 reality fell off a cliff with the emerging media culture persecuting all staff that dared to question the official narrative. With this entrenched corruption in the media industry, all the lies around covid are in lockstep.

Until the state does get its reality check and find value in integrity, all we can do to fix it is turn the tv off.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Dana Bash.

Am I the only one wondering why her scowl
perfectly reflects her last name?

Its ironic, she plays the part to a T.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Elon Musk: It’s like Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed, but now they’re full cities again. It’s really not something that… That’s right. It’s not as scary as people think, basically.

Vs.

Elon Musk: Nagasaki were bombed but now they’re, they’re like full cities again.

Trump: Right.

Elon Musk: So it’s really not something that, you know…

Trump: (inaudible)

Elon Musk: So it’s really not as scary as people think basically.

I would like the actual audio to determine who is being more deceptive.

So that was more Elon Musk than Donald Trump, talking about, sort of suggesting that what happened, almost 80 years ago, I think 80 years ago next year, ugh, the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, now it’s OK. Um, trying to kinda blow off the impact of that.

So what she do otherwise, she took a statement out of context? Made it look like we're mocking nuclear war? Villifying them?

But Isn't that a pot/kettle thing from Gateway Pundit? Don't they do nothing but get loose with context and even deceive to share a bias opinion?

She was doing the liberal version of what Gateway Pundit does.

And I can prove Gateway Pundits deception. Even when trying to back up their original story.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Now look at the two photos. Gateway Pundits comes back as AI and others come back as Human. Most other versions
But there are many variations. Every percentage. Some 96% human. Some 96% AI. Some closer to 50/50.

You can also regenerate real photos in AI and have them look exactly like the original. I don't know if Gateway regenerated or edited color sharpness values to fail an AI test.

In any case you can absolutely take a real photo and regenerate the almost exact image as AI.

So who's really busted, and why should I listen the publication synonymous with deceptive journalism?

These are the two photos. The AI one provided by Gateway Pundit, The Masters of Projection.

aiimagedetector.org...

WSJ:

Gateway Pundit:

edit on 15-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I do not understand why you think so.

I'm talking about any program that calls itself the news. Why should they not only present the truth, the facts?
I'm not talking about opinions, entertainment shows or any other type of media.

But if you are calling yourself a "News" outlet, you should have to present the truth.
I am all for Freedom of speech.
100%
But I think how it is labeled should be considered.

And honestly, I am a bit concerned that more people don't believe the News should have to present the truth only. We need facts without the spin.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I'm talking about any program that calls itself the news. Why should they not only present the truth, the facts?
I'm not talking about opinions, entertainment shows or any other type of media.

a reply to: chiefsmom

Dana Bash was a moderator at the recent Trump-Biden debate. Many of these "opinion" personalities on CNN and the like double as news people and the blur created between the two is not accidental. Dana Bash was married to Jeremy Bash, do you know who he is? Jeremy Bash was the Chief of staff at the CIA among many other high level intelligence positions. Dana Schwartz kept her Bash name after the divorce, to each there own. My point is these people aren't in the business of delivering news or opinions unless it is in line with the narrative. We have moved way past the point of opinion or entertainment these cable news and msm outlets have colluded from the russia hoax to the charlottesville hoax to the lawfare and the 51 intelligence officers engaginging in election interference with the help of the afore mentioned msm and others. If you boil it all down it comes to closed borders, strong military and less government. Making America great and putting America and Amaricans first should not be so controversial but with the non stop psycholigical campaign, collusion with 99 percent of all news and internet platforms going on we have many confused and misled. Just look at the transgender issue, case in point.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join