It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dana Bash Lies About Trump and Musk’s Conversation on Hiroshima and Nagasaki Bombings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is a new all time low, even for CNN. How can these people continue to do this and have zero penalty, zero accountability. So many people will hear or have heard this and just say, that's Trump. Just like the bleach hoax, the Charlottesvilee hoax both of which are being used to this day by Biden, Kamala and others. This is the kind of media propaganda we see all over the news, our Tokyo Rose. This must be addressed, our society cannot continue to have 99 percent of news agencies collude to distort the truth for political gain, control which is altering the course of history.

CNN host Dana Bash was caught lying about Elon Musk and Donald Trump’s discussion on the nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and nuclear energy during their historic Twitter Space on Monday night.

They need to be held accountable

How can this problem be fixed?
edit on 14-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why doesn't the FCC or someone start fining news programs?

100,000.00 to start for every "inaccurate" (Read Lie) story they run? I don't care which "side" they are spinning for.

I'm sick of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

How can this problem be fixed?

It can't.

The Left will believe what they're told to believe and never look farther than their own prejudice to confirm it. They are easy to manipulate because they Want to be lied to, otherwise they have to admit they are a huge part of what is wrong with this country and don't have the self awareness to realize it.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Maybe you could explain exactly what they apparently lied about in your OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Why doesn't the FCC or someone start fining news programs?

100,000.00 to start for every "inaccurate" (Read Lie) story they run? I don't care which "side" they are spinning for.

I'm sick of it.

I have to say this is the most egregious. With the world on the brink of WW3, nuclear war and this piece of propaganda gets rolled out, unthinkable. If and when Trump gets in office there are many unpleasant things that need to be addressed and that's putting it kindly.
edit on 14-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Did you read the link? You must be the target audience, congratulations CNN considers you a bullseye.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Case in point.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

it's nothing hun, go back to sleep. Don Lemon's podcast will be on soon.

link   

Former/Next President Donald Trump restated on his account this morning that our Mainstream Media is the biggest enemy facing Americans.

In 2025 Dana Bash (and others) will be FIRED by their Networks, Newspaper, News Service, etc, or those "News" outlets will face crushing investigations and audits from President Trump's FCC, DOJ, IRS, etc.. with 100% support from Congress and 100 million Americans.
😡

link   

Wait.

Didn't you hear the the UAW is going to sue Musk and Trump?
Something they said in the interview and the UAW is crying that the two of them are union busters.
Stoopid people looking for deep pockets, I guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What happens to you when you look at a statue? 😀

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Did you read the link? You must be the target audience, congratulations CNN considers you a bullseye.

Firstly, I don’t really trust your source, on account of it being a known right-wing propaganda site.

Secondly, I did scroll though the two transcripts and couldn’t see any real difference.

Basically, Elon and Trump were discussing how nuclear energy isn’t as scary as people claim, because Hiroshima and Nagasaki are fully functioning cities today… yeah?

What am I missing?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

In 2025 Dana Bash (and others) will be FIRED by their Networks, Newspaper, News Service, etc, or those "News" outlets will face crushing investigations and audits from President Trump's FCC, DOJ, IRS, etc.. with 100% support from Congress and 100 million Americans.

a reply to: WeMustCare

I hope you're right. The lawfare, the medias vicious lies, the deepstate plots and the corruption all need to be punished severely. Nothing rots a society more than unchecked power and turning the cheek hasn't worked out so well.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Misconstruing nuclear energy as endorsement of nuclear attacks on Japanese cities. Nobody said that, they were making an argument that fission is superior to hydroelectric and fossil fuels. The science is a whole separate can of worms.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Ok, “misconstruing”, that is a little different to the outright lying claimed by the OP.

Still though, doesn’t take a genius to realize that using Hiroshima and Nagasaki as an example for why nuclear energy isn’t as dangerous as people think kind of opens you up to being misconstrued.

You’d think a couple of (apparent) brilliant billionaires like Elon and Trump would comprehend that.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Misconstrue: interpret (something, especially a person's words or actions) wrongly.

That is not what happened here because if you listen to what they said on that subject it had nothing to do with nuclear attacks at all and the Japan reference was in regards to how much safer than most people think that nuclear power is. It started with Musk saying he went to Fukishima after the meltdown and eating local grown food to prove it wasn't dangerous...not that I agree.

Anyway...back to the point...it was a flat out lie no misconstruing there...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
That is not what happened here because if you listen to what they said on that subject it had nothing to do with nuclear attacks at all…

Well if it had nothing to do the nuclear attacks then maybe they should’ve kept Hiroshima and Nagasaki out of the conversation altogether. Any person with even a basic understanding of human behavior would realize that using Hiroshima and Nagasaki as an example of how safe nuclear power is could easily be misconstrued.

idk, Elon most likely has Asperger’s… what’s Trumps excuse?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

There are truths there - nobody wants to know.
edit on q00000027831America/Chicago3434America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The point and it was literally an in passing comment at the end of the point...that even those cities we nuked were habitable today and it was in furtherence of the point nuclear energy is safe. Maybe people should stop being dishonest and stupid enough to believe what other say about something instead of listening for themselves.

Idk either maybe you're an idiot...maybe you aren't and you too are dishonest
...maybe you are just lazy...either way glad I could clear things up for you since you have no clue...
edit on 14-8-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I mean, it was like what, 200,000 odd people who died from Hiroshima And Nagasaki. Doesn’t really seem like a well thought out example to use to make people feel safe about nuclear energy, it could obviously also easily be misconstrued as making light of the dangers of nuclear energy.

Not to mention that it’s a really bad example anyway, totally different situation. How long til Ground zero of Chernobyl will be habitable again? Why didn’t they use that as an example of how safe nuclear energy is?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join