It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance wearing drag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
It says right in the article if anyone actually read it..

“I believe it was grabbed from Facebook and was taken at a Halloween party.

Yeah .. Vance isn't 'in drag'. People in drag try to look good and some pull it off (RuPaul for example). It's obvious this is just a Halloween costume or a Frat Party costume. That kind of thing. The left getting all 'gotchya' over this is ridiculous.

Wanna' go after Vance? Go after his severe lack of experience. Not a Halloween costume.
edit on 8/13/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Because I work for a living.

Thank you for all the replies, the feedback was interesting, never knew ATS had so many cross dressing members, thank you to those brave enough to share their stories.

And thank you JD Vance for being a great source of laughter during these stressful times.

And thank you for providing the valuable service of regurgitating the propaganda to a forum where it can be properly addressed and put to scrutiny.

edit on 13-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Because I work for a living.

Thank you for all the replies, the feedback was interesting, never knew ATS had so many cross dressing members, thank you to those brave enough to share their stories.

And thank you JD Vance for being a great source of laughter during these stressful times.

I bet you were one of those whinging about Donald Trump saying people should inject chlorine bleach.

Weren't you?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join