It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance wearing drag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Are you flipping kidding me with this BS?

You want to see something really scary? My ex brother in law could pass as larry the cable guys twin. Just taller.

For a couple years in a row, after he had a few "big kid pops", on the July 4th weekend, we would convince him to become "the lady of the lake".
Got him in a dress, complete with green wig, and put him on the front of the pontoon boat, to drive around the lake in the evening.
He would even "show a little leg".

I have not laughed that hard, for that long, since those days.
It was just about having fun!

Which looks like what is going on in this picture.
You know, before the world went to S*&^.

Don't forget, though, that the left has no sense of humour. The progressive mind virus attacks first the parts of the brain where humour is processed, causing complete atrophy.

Progressives are incapable of processing true humour and only laugh when instructed to. As to joy and contentment, well that's just out of their reach. It is a scientifically proven fact that people on the left, as a whole, are much more angry, depressed and unsatisfied with life than those on the right. The OP is just more proof of all of this.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Folks, I'm kinda starting to feel sorry for ol' TinfoilTophat here. He/she has not responded to a single comment and I can't imagine why.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well I figured from the picture it was either a Halloween party or a fraternity hazing. The article and former classmate confirmed that very hypothesis. I bet everyone believes there is a treasure trove of hundreds of these right? hahaha ... well thats ok, young idiots in college often dressed up with a wig and got drunk on the streets of Ybor City during Halloween. I have never been that amused by it. Lets find all the rest of the photos and videos of him doing drag queen story hour and insisting to be called maam.

yea good luck with that .
This is no different than blackface during Halloween which used to be pretty big until the mid 2000's . Just drunken young idiots before they became responsible men. Hey don't worry though, I will believe every accusation saying he is a closet pervert transgender in hiding. It must be true.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I thought the left was tolerant and didn’t point fingers at misgendering or making fun of people for wearing opposing genders clothes. But, I learned many years ago that they will go full on racist (yes democrats), racist against a black man running for president. Enter Dr. Ben Carson, and his wife who they also attacked.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Shouldn't Democrats be cheering?

They adore Transgenders and Drag Queens.

They have made more of them "Women of the Year" than biological women.

Democrats and liberals say we must respect, honor, and see how brave they are.

This should make him a hero of the left!

As for conservatives, heh it was a costume party. That kind of outfit was acceptable, except that wig was so cheap and ugly. Must have gotten it at a halloween sale.

But liberals?

For liberal leftists it is rah rah, yea for LGBTQP+
Democrats must by their own code, embrace Pence
Love him and adore his bravery to have his picture taken
in honor of the brave penis bearing people who wear dresses and wigs!

So let me get this straight.
What the Dems have "on" him so far.
A halloween or costume party outfit, cheap ugly wig and dress
He called some single ladies, cat ladies
Wow the Dems are desperate aren't they.

BTW, Democrats should be ashamed of their transphobia in saying Pence was weird for dressing like this at a costume party. They are being horribly transphobic!

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Um...bare with me for a second, I'm confused. it's me, I totally get that. But are dudes in dresses an issue, or not? This is just a basic "rules guidelines" for me at this stage. Can you explain just a little about the difference in this one.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Wait, men in dresses are bad now?

I can't keep up with the insanity.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Has 'weird' becaome a necessary qualification for VP now? The weirdest wins?

To me, THIS is weird.....

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Vance puts on a dress and wig for Halloween. I don't exactly know what he's trying to be, but I know he's not trying to be a real woman. Just some fun at a costume party. You have to be deliriously motivated to find a photo like this and pretend it's some kind of smoking gun.

edit on 12-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Nah. It's just conservatives that are bad, regardless.

If a conservative man wears a dress, it's bad.

If a conservative man says that men should not wear dresses, it's bad.

If a conservative man says that men should be good husbands and fathers and take care of their families, it's bad.

It's just bad being a conservative. You know, toxicly masculine white supremacists that loot stores, have inner-city gun battles and kill each other and innocent bystanders, who have about 2/3 of their children living in single-parent homes.

Yeah, those. It's bad to be those.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

No one on the "left" is saying it's bad, it's just that it's gotten to the point that you're now forced to own this and enjoy your $%#^ sandwich.

A champion of the conservative world, and VP to Trump who has millions of followers saying males shouldn't act or dress like women is caught doing exactly that.

How does it taste?

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Is the left against guys in dresses now?

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

That is the side I would run on but I hear it hurts political chances when someone asks a question and the candidate says "Are you just stupid?"

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: NorthOS

The cheerleaders asked the wrestling team I was on to help cheer lead at Basketball games our SR year. I said NO WAY as did the rest of the team. But later some of the football players got into a cross dressing beauty contest. Circa 1975. Those guys are hosed now trying to run for office? I don't think so Holmes!!

Nope, but this is about are you a tranny shaking it in front of kids or not.

I remember some of the football team cheerleading at a function one time back in the early seventies dressed up as cheerleaders. They did look funny with the hairy chests and underarms. None of them were gay or transgender and I knew most of them as years went by and they were straight and probably only did it that one time. I can't believe I did not remember that until you mentioned it. I think there was a movie around that time where they got the idea from. Everyone was laughing and whistling.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

The Scottish men sometimes wear kilts. I know a guy who wears one when he plays his bagpipes at functions.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

No one on the "left" is saying it's bad, it's just that it's gotten to the point that you're now forced to own this and enjoy your $%#^ sandwich.

A champion of the conservative world, and VP to Trump who has millions of followers saying males shouldn't act or dress like women is caught doing exactly that.

How does it taste?

I see you cannot tell the difference between real and pretend......

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Ummm...

D'oh...

And the skeletons come home to roost...

Gawd I just loves me some mixed metaphors...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

ETA: The left still can't meme!

Ummm...did you ever think that maybe that's because...they are memes...?

Each and every one...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Because I work for a living.

Thank you for all the replies, the feedback was interesting, never knew ATS had so many cross dressing members, thank you to those brave enough to share their stories.

And thank you JD Vance for being a great source of laughter during these stressful times.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It says right in the article if anyone actually read it..

“I believe it was grabbed from Facebook and was taken at a Halloween party.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join