It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance wearing drag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
First the couch thing now this?

The fun ways to explain away this photo.

A satanic dress humiliation ritual?
A Freudian cry for liberation?
A poor attempt at college humor?

www.thedailybeast.com...

Vance is singlehandedly making this the weird ticket.

Men in dresses are problematic for the right, so it's going to be interesting to see them give Vance a pass on this situation or stick to their guns.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You left out his dolphin fetish.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Only his Wife can confirm! 😃

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

No, men in dresses are not problematic.

Men in dresses and clown makeup shaking their asses in kids faces is problematic.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok, since it seems like this kind of crap on people gets discovered all the time these days, I will just come out and say it.

When I was around eight years old, my sister and her girlfriend who were both two years older than me talked me into getting in a dress in our back yard and they took a picture of me. My younger brother has that picture he got from my nephew when my sister died long ago and he would definitely sell it for a grand if I ran for congress... Any less than that wouldn't be worth him selling it, he likes having a little dirt on me so I can't say anything about what he has done in the past.

Ok, any of you guys here ever have your sibling convince you into dressing as a girl? Or even better, a girlfriend in the past?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We all did this at work one time for Halloween. We all dressed as goth girls and looked a lot like this. Our girlfriends at the time thought it was hysterical and did our makeup. Then we took it off, had a good laugh and got drunk.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

www.thedailybeast.com...

Men in dresses are problematic for the right, so it's going to be interesting to see them give Vance a pass on this situation or stick to their guns.

It's not a problem, if it is they weren't going to win anyway, seriously

Hell some may "identify" it as reaching across the aisle in an attempt for unity LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nope.

My shoulders most likely would never fit in a dress.

And I don't have the chest for a strapless.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You're funny.

Like, in a ridiculous, humorous way and in a that's just wierd way.

About 20 years ago a friend and I participated in a talent show with a ridiculous and actually funny skit wherein we wore tutus and did a mock ballet dance. It was fun. It waa, again, funny. The crowd road with laughter.

There is a photo still in existence today. Of me (at the time about a 40 year old male) and my friend (same) trying to pirouette in tutus with bows in our hair.

You want to say that somehow I'm a closet fag or tranny or that I have some sexual identity issue? Go ahead. You'll just be further exposing your desperation.

ETA: We are not the same. These are your heroes, not ours.

:
edit on 2024 8 12 by AwakeNotWoke because: ETA.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ok, since we’re coming clean, my sister has a picture of me at five years old running around buck naked with a goat.

There, I feel much better getting that off my chest.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Does this mean you like JD Vance now?

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

Does this mean you like JD Vance now?

That would be my assumption.

As a matter of fact, maybe we should make this photo go viral so that all the lefty progressive types will think he's a "transwoman" (only time you'll see me use that Newspeak word as they don't really exist) and vote for him solely on that basis, 'cause that's what they do. Hell, maybe he could identify as black and get the rest of the vote as well. Seems to be working for Harris.

:
edit on 2024 8 12 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

Right, because ...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sorry, that's already been deboonked.

It was a Halloween party.

The left, as usual, is projecting. Walz is a mega-weirdo, so he deflects by calling Republicans weird.

Men in dresses are problematic for the right

But men in dresses is normal for the left... along with putting tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms, prescribing sex-change surgeries to 12 year-olds, and putting men in women's prisons.

ETA: The left still can't meme!

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Nope.

My shoulders most likely would never fit in a dress.

And I don't have the chest for a strapless.

You were not like that when you were a boy. My sisters friend was kind of cute and two years older....If she was not there, I probably would never have put on that dress.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Ok, since we’re coming clean, my sister has a picture of me at five years old running around buck naked with a goat.

There, I feel much better getting that off my chest.

I bet she never gives you that picture, she has evidence to keep control of you. Maybe Pelosi cons the other Democrats siblings to give her pictures of the other politicians and threatens them with exposing the pictures to the press if they do not vote the way she wants.
edit on 12-8-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You can always tell when the left has no ammunition anymore, they go for pictures out of context.

To me atleast it means Vance has run the gauntlet as the VP selection and has weathered it quite well, were as for Walz it's just starting

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I could almost request the mods that this be deleted on the basis of it being a false representation, but it's actually just too damned funny and so very revealing of the desperation of the left.

I'm happy for the left to publicly and openly display their sense of desperation for the world to see. It is hilarious and encouraging.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Well for all of the right voters he'll lose, the left voters will replace so it will even itself out..😂

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Looks like the entire left will be voting for him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join