It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOSEPH BIDEN Says Democrat Coup Leaders Forced Him to Resign the Presidency - Eff 1.20.2025.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Remember how tapping into Joe's wisdom was going to save our democracy? Good times.

Well, we know realize I think that "our" democracy doesn't exist since as you point out it is a Republic. They meant "our" as in possessive of theirs. I believe you have pointed that out also over these threads.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I guess Trump is our disagreement

When he lost 4 years ago, other than trying to get to the bottom of some irregularities, he did not try and stay.

He moved out and kept moving forward.

I believe he would turn down king.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Yes, I think that is the core of our disagreement. From my perspective he is or maybe was a red herring for the tea party conservatives who were still there but leaderless. I am not willing to go so far as to believe that he was a leftist plant to do that job, rather he was just a low brow with enough sense to recognize a ready made consumer base when it was presented to him. And by consumer base i mean that the product he sold was their own political talking points echoed back to them.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Let's be honest here shall we? In that video, or anywhere else, did Biden say he was forced to leave his candidacy? Not in my listening to it. Anyone else hear him say he was forced?

Did he say he was pushed? I did not hear that either. Oh, I read it a lot when written others but not from any statements of his. Coerced? Not that either. What I hear him saying is that he decided to quit for various reasons.

Now, in honesty , I can be wrong here but in honesty has anyone else heard him saying he was pushed or forced or coerced?

I use the term you in the post. This does not refer to BingoMcGoof, but all dems in general.

You have to have ears to hear.

You don't want it to be true, so your mind doesn't accept what he says as true.

Think about it:

You have had no choice on the dem side. Kamala was chosen for you.

For you to accept the facts, you have to admit the dems are DICATATING who you can choose from. You have to admit the dems are on course for a dictatorship. And by supporting the dems, you support the dictator (Obama)

Instead of accepting the truth, you bury your head in the sand and spin.

They also have to admit they enjoy being told what to do and who they should tell if they see someone doing it.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

President Biden (yes...he is still the President!) sounds like a man who regrets allowing himself to be forced out of the Presidential race by "haters" in his own party.

Today, he told Americans one of his top goals is to reduce Cancer Deaths by 50%!

Excellent Goal: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Very noble, Mr. President. Show up at the DNC convention next week and tell Kamala-Walz you've changed your mind. You're going to take the 14 million votes you received and grow them into 81 million or more, like you did in 2020!

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

PRESIDENT BIDEN made the mistake of coming out in public again. Today he spoke to a "friendly" group, but only got one thing right, when he yelled, "MAGA Republicans will not cut Medicare!".

More at: redstate.com...

Remember, his already announced resignation isn't effective until 2025....January 20, 2025.

We are WIDE OPEN for illegals, terrorists, and enemy nations until then. 😨
edit on 1582024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The KARMA for KAMALA is just not there, now that everyone knows she participated in the coup that forced her boss to resign on 1/20/2025.

The lowest-rated Vice President of this century, is now viewed with even more disdain by "mentally normal" Democrats.

Biden's former COS bashes Harris: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Maybe I missed someone else saying it, but it is also strange that Bidens signature was different on his drop out letter compared to his regular most used signature. I just tried googling it a minute ago and there aren’t really any fact checks or anything on the subject…

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
Maybe I missed someone else saying it, but it is also strange that Bidens signature was different on his drop out letter compared to his regular most used signature. I just tried googling it a minute ago and there aren’t really any fact checks or anything on the subject…

The whole thing is mired in fakery and cheat intrigue 😎

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
🚨 Monday, August 19, 2024

The Welcome-Reception Joe Biden is getting at the DNC convention tonight is AMAZING!

Holy smokes. FOUR MINUTES of Clapping and Cheering! 🚨

edit on 1982024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Look what happened when Kamala Harris decided to accept and answer ONE question over the weekend.

(Drunk? Dumb?...Both!) 🤪

www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
🚨 Monday, August 19, 2024

The Welcome-Reception Joe Biden is getting at the DNC convention tonight is AMAZING!

Holy smokes. FOUR MINUTES of Clapping and Cheering! 🚨

After President Biden's great speech tonight, the CBS News panel was pretty much stunned. They spoke for less than a minute, then turned it back over to whatever local stations show at 11:23pm (central).

The coup against Biden was due to a single, less than satisfactory debate performance, it seems.

America can NOT trust the Democrats (Kamala/Obama/Pelosi/Schumer and more), who forced Joe Biden to stop seeking re-election! THEY ARE PATHETIC.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Stranger too is why they would allow "Biden" to even go on a show and say all this, the subtle digs are bad for The Kamala Campaign. There's a bigger plot involved. All part of the confusion strategy. Something much much bigger is ready to happen. Something so bad nobody can imagine the results! ☠️☠️☣️☢️

August 24, 2024

🚨The few WISE and ASTUTE Democrat leaders are being decently honest, as we voters/taxpayers expect them to be.

For one, California Governor GAVIN NEWSOM...

“I’ve been told to say” the nomination process for Vice President Kamala Harris was “a very open process, a very inclusive process,” Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) admitted Friday on a far-left podcast.
More at: www.breitbart.com...

WHO are these people powerful enough to tell Gavin Newsom what to say, in addition to President Joe Biden? Who are "THEY"?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

The fact that no top Democrats are asking President Joe Biden to campaign with them, is evidence that an intra-party coup was responsible for him suddenly not seeking re-election to a second term in office, back on July 21st.

Is it a fact? And it's evidence, right? Is that how that works?

Like if I state it's a fact that Trump has holed up for weeks now, and decided to do a press conference out of his dining room at Mar-a-Lago to let us know he will do a press conference, that is evidence he was panicking and losing his mind.

And now that I stated it, it's fact and evidence, just like with your OP.

Biden is campaigning for Harris and they have a scheduled rally in PA in 2 days.

So your fact/evidence theory is already bunk on page 1.

Who will attend? Busloads of paid/bribed illegal immigrants?

Joe did already acknowledge a coup removed him, and the whole world saw it happen.
Dear Frustrated on ATS,
I would suggest right after the election to go outside and scream at the sky as loud as you can. This won't cure the TDS, but you can always count on finding a safe space.
Signed, Abby.

edit on 24-8-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

During KAMALA HARRIS's only media interview since taking Joe Biden's place on July 21st, she told CNN yesterday that Biden dropping out of the race was a total surprise.

COUP PARTICIPANT KAMALA HARRIS LIED ON NATIONAL TV TO THE WHOLE WORLD!

Monday, August 12, 2024

The fact that no top Democrats are asking President Joe Biden to campaign with them, is evidence that an intra-party coup was responsible for him suddenly not seeking re-election to a second term in office, back on July 21st.

President Joe Biden confirmed yesterday that he was FORCED TO RESIGN, effective January 20, 2025..

President Biden admitted he was pushed out of the presidential race by Democratic Party elites, and specifically name-dropped former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in his first TV interview since the tectonic news last month.

Biden said that Dems in the House and Senate were worried that he’d drag down their chances of being reelected.

The incumbent president, 81, faced a public mutiny by numerous Democrats during the aftermath of his shocking debate performance against Trump at the end of June.

After dropping out of the race, Biden promptly endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to replace him as the Democratic candidate for President, on November's ballot.
Source: nypost.com...

A coherent, calm, (but internally angry-bitter) JOE BIDEN tells CBS News yesterday morning what leaders in his own party did to him.
Maybe GOP candidate Donald Trump was right when he said last week the "fighter instinct" in President Biden is so strong, he may decide to attend the big DNC convention in Chicago on August 19th, and REVERSE THE COUP. Wouldn't that be something to behold.

-WeMustCare 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join