It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to explain this ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Democrats keep saying that asking for voter ID to prove you're an American citizen is racist. I've heard that Black people are too poor or can't figure out how to apply for one. Kamala said it's just too hard for Asian, Hispanic or Native Americans to get one too.

There's a long list of things you need an ID for - Renting a car, getting a loan, renting an apartment, open a bank account, buying alcohol, cigarettes....but Kamala says it's racist to require one to vote.

So, anyone want to explain why you needed a government issued ID to attend her rally in Arizona ? I'd really like to hear the logic behind that.

www.foxnews.com...

Ahead of Harris’ rally alongside vice presidential running mate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz in Arizona on Friday, her campaign sent out an email advising that only confirmed RSVPs will be admitted.

The email said those on the RSVP list must present a matching government-issued photo ID in order to be admitted to the venue, KTAR reported.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That’s really only an American democrat hang up eh?

Literally the whole rest of rest of the entire freaking planet thinks you should require ID at MINIMUM to vote.

a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Pretty sure they said black people cant use computers too.. saw so pretty funny vids on twitter by Black people making fun of that. Let’s see if I can find them on YouTube..

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Democrats say it's racist. I'd like to hear from our Left leaning members why.

I'll be 60 next month and still have to show ID to buy alcohol or cigarettes, but according to them, anyone can walk into a voting booth.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why are you asking for logic from those with heads in the sand?

Better to squeeze blood from a stone or pass a camel through some various hoop apparatus.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How are illegal aliens supposed to vote if they are forced to show ID?

Sheesh

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

'Cause it's fun to watch them try to rationalize the double standards.

They probably think I write mean Tweets too.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but no one responded.

The Real ID deadline was supposed to be this October; however, it’s been postponed until May 7, 2025. I realize that it’s supposed to be because of flying domestically, but had the original deadline occurred it could’ve been used for elections. Hmmmmmmm….

If everyone was required to have a Real ID, which to get you have to prove that you ARE an American citizen, it would really help with the fraud. Heck, when I got mine, they told me that I didn’t exist because no where in the divorce decree from my first husband did it say that I could keep my last name! So therefore the person who married my second husband wasn’t a valid person. 🤣🤣🤣 We got it figured out eventually, because I have a passport in my name. Duh.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is a very good point, need an ID to get into a political rally, but not to vote. So Kamala is saying she only wants people who can afford to get a government ID in her crowd.

If the Democrats are so concerned voters can't afford to get government IDs, make them free for everyone to get with proper identification like a birth certificate and whatever else they currently require to get an ID like they have you get in Michigan. I think you can bring in two different types of official non-picture IDs to get a state of Michigan photo ID.

What is more important is that now to use a credit card or bank card or cash a check, nobody checks ID anymore. You don't even need one to get money out of your savings or checking accounts in some banks. Talk about setting it up for criminals to steal our money. I think this new system is stupid myself. Plus, how many people starting loans or credit cards in others names are actually brought to justice...seems the government doesn't care anymore about us.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just like "guns are no good, we don't need them" "automatic weapons should only be used in war" etc etc

But guns are suddenly oK when her security carries them to protect her and her family. Concealed weapons are fine anywhere at anytime when they are for Kamala and her families protection.

"We don't need the border wall". "The border wall is racist" but yet Joe Biden and the other elites all have big walls around their homes with armed guards. Only they need them nobody else.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
She wants everyone in her rallies to be IDed so she knows who to target if there are protesters lIke we saw in Detroit.

Having to show ur ID means there's a much less chance of people protesting her rallies because they will be scared to be targeted like Tulsi Gabbard was

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Since she claims to be black and Asian I guess by her own admission Kamala is too dumb to use a computer, nor has an ID.

Is this why no voter ID? She wouldn’t be able to vote for herself.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Since she claims to be black and Asian I guess by her own admission Kamala is too dumb to use a computer, nor has an ID.

Is this why no voter ID? She wouldn’t be able to vote for herself.

Don't kid yourself, She'll vote Biden.

The funniest part of all this is that when you buy a firearm, get a license, or rent an object (house, apartment, tools, or car) IDs are needed. I wonder if we can get all those requirements dropped if Harris gets elected?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
That’s really only an American democrat hang up eh?

Literally the whole rest of rest of the entire freaking planet thinks you should require ID at MINIMUM to vote.

Nowhere did the OP say it was only an American democrat hang-up. He pointed out that an ID would be required of anyone who wanted to attend her rally, but for the last 4 years her administration has said that most people (other than white people) aren't smart enough to figure out how to get ID. Basically, he wondered "why the change?"

Deflection isn't appropriate here.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Most of Democrat cheating now occurs with paper ballots. No ID required, and most "swing" states don't require a legible signature on the ballot.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Logic? Your first error is assuming that there is any logic involved in what those people do or say. Logic is far, far too advanced for those people.

You're just going to tie your brain into knots thinking about it so be careful.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Bingo steps to the plate and softly knocks his bat against the plate in anticipation of the soft ball coming his way.

So, anyone want to explain why you needed a government issued ID to attend her rally in Arizona ? I'd really like to hear the logic behind that.

Recently, a presidential candidate was nearly assassinated by a shooter while that candidate was holding a campaign rally.

Harris and her team have heard boatloads of vitriol about her candidacy and so, I guess, a bit of security has been recommended. No id, no entry.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

The Trump compaign doesnt require ID. Not even now, after being shot in the head.

No one is after Kamala. Nobody cares enough about her.

Requiring ID is not for security, its for power.

The party of fear needs to know who to target.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I heard it was being done because the rally was invite only, so they probably want to see if you’re on the list, at least that’s what I read. Kind of like how voting should work, right? The dems love their hypocrisy.

Although, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a rally that was invite only. I do believe they mentioned you had to sign up for the trump rally where he was shot but people in attendance said they weren’t checking that at entry. Apparently registration proof was to be saved on your ph. I don’t do rally’s so it’s all news to me in how they operate.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

The Trump compaign doesnt require ID. Not even now, after being shot in the head.

No one is after Kamala. Nobody cares enough about her.

Requiring ID is not for security, its for power.

The party of fear needs to know who to target.

I just looked it up and you do have to register to attend a Trump rally. I don’t know if you have to show ID or they just go off the registration on your ph. I’m not sure if you could register as John Doe and still get in without showing proof of real name?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join