It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Explanation: Article 1] LOOK AT THE GOD DAMNED TITLE!

Article 2] By a mere 2 days lol!

Article 3] Refer to Article 1 above!

Personal Disclosure: You seem to have a hardon for disputing that President Trump is and will always be a POTUS, and they also receive the threat matrix just like all other POTUS's including the incumbent!

Here ... even BING search engine agrees that all presidents are still presidents ...

None are so blind as they who do not see!

edit on 11-8-2024 by OmegaLogos because: fixed typo!

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: Great advice!

Well Said!!!

Cheers!

I would only add that revenge is a dish best served cold!

Please be cool calm and collected when dealing with those liberal progressive woketards on the leftwing of politics!

Stick to policies not personal attacks and you will have won already!

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OmegaLogos
Explanation: Article 1] LOOK AT THE GOD DAMNED TITLE!

Look at the content.

Article 2] By a mere 2 days lol!

You are something until you are not, even by a mere 2 days.

Article 3] Refer to Article 1 above!

Guess it flew over your head. A president is a president until they are not and "former presidents" can make money. It isn't talking about anyone past their term as still being president.

Personal Disclosure: You seem to have a hardon for disputing that President Trump is and will always be a POTUS, and they also receive the threat matrix just like all other POTUS's including the incumbent!

No, I am showing you that former presidents are called former presidents. The only one making it a bigger deal than it is, is you.

Here ... even BING search engine agrees that all presidents are still presidents ...

No, they were presidents. Yes, they can be called that but that isn't the norm. In this day and age they are referred to as former presidents, especially if they are still alive.

edit on 11-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Just seen this ....interesting read

Behind the Curtain: Inside Trump's slump - LINK

They're pleading with him to adopt a new "hard-hitting" stump speech to define Vice President Harris as liberal and weak, advisers tell us. And praying he'll stop the recidivistic pull to simply improvise haphazardly.

Why it matters: Trump, who looked and felt like a clear front-runner heading into last month's Republican convention, has fumed, stewed and stumbled in private and public ever since

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I remember think-tanks then. Big companies working out scenarios in multiples all day, every day on things concerning future, space, wars.

Heard a lot about them again in the 80's...then...not much in the intervening years...but I'm sure they still operate under different modus..

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think the DNC is hoping to translate KH's early momentum into early mail-in votes, before too much truth comes out.
Here's a list of early voting:

"Ten states begin mailing ballots to voters more than 45 days before the election: Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

Eleven states begin mailing ballots to voters 45 days before the election: Alabama, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming.

Fourteen states begin mailing ballots to voters 30-45 days before the election: Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, South Carolina and Vermont.

Fourteen states begin mailing ballots to voters fewer than 30 days before the election: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Utah and Washington.

In California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington, all voters are mailed ballots, which is the best way to ensure your vote goes to the candidate 'pre-chosen' to be in office.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: underpass61
FWIW Trump is fully aware of the A I. fakery going on - I hope he hammers her with it at the debate.

Forbes Debunked this claim

The claim you make here ( at least Trump claimed it), is entirely false.

Prove it

Forbes bias is obvious try again.

edit on 8 11 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble guys but this isn't the same Trump from 2016. He is now accepting massive donations from some very questionable people/entities/PAC's and aligning with a multitude of swamp monsters.

I ain't no hater just some well read red neck from the sticks...

Do any of you here even know who Peter Theil is?

Or what Palantir technologies is?

Trump literally invited the deep state into his campaign AGAIN by aligning with Peter Theil and his protégé JD Vance. Yet his supporters are apparently still in the honeymoon phase of this campaign...

Let's hope you all wake up and Trump develops some level buyers remorse with JD Vance by the time of the elections. Because if he hasn't the one's of us actually paying attention won't consider him the same candidate he was back in 2016.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's pretty much just the Democrats that care about skin color and gender.
Identity politics is what they are all about.
The vast majority of REpublicans don't care if the POTUS is woman or 'of color'.
THey just want her to do a good job and do it right.

We are not in total disagreement here FF. I have no doubt that you know the history of lawful oppression of women and people of color from the time of this nations founding until more recent times when both of us have been alive. And casting aside the questions of the name on the parties that have championed equal rights over the flip flopping centuries i think it pretty clear that since WW 2 it has been the Democrat Party that has been accepted by those previously under represented peoples as their best hope for equality.

That is what I see as the driving point of that party, living on that half century old reputation to continue it's base of power.
What is called identity politics is to many eyes that struggle, the struggle for equality. But you know this as well I have no doubt.

Though we may agree or disagee with any of that, we likely see Harris in the same way. I do not care for her, I do not think by far that she is their best choice to either beat Trump or to be the POtUS we need over the next period of time. Unless she has some solid reserve of potential that neither of us has seen that is.

And, she doesn't need to know much about the economy. All she needs to know in a debate is the shallow talking points and to deliver them well. Maybe she can do that and maybe she can't. I guess we will see huh?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I read your post and actually threw up in my mouth a little bit.

As a Native American woman, thank you for understanding our struggle.

~Gags again~

The Democratic party in all of its history has used non-whites as a means to an end.

From their slave holder beginnings to bringing about our first Civil war to using minorities as a means to an end right now.

For power.

And let's not even get started about their treatment of women.

The funniest part about this is the lack of morality Kamamamalla brings to the table.

She cares about black families now?

Perhaps we should ask Willy Brown's wife how much Kamamalla cares about black families?

You say she doesn't need to know anything about the economy, she just needs to know shallow talking points in her debate with Trump to not look as bad as Biden.

And you want her to run the country.

Christ wept... are you really that unaware of what that is going to cost you personally?

I hope you don't have children.

Because if you do, you are selling their future to your current owners.

/facepalm

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I read your post and actually threw up in my mouth a little bit.

And I bet you chewed on it a bit and said yum yum yummy and swallowed it again

As a Native American woman, thank you for understanding our struggle.

I made no comment about your, as I do not know anything about you, or anyones struggle, merely stated several known historical facts.

~Gags again~

Did anything come up for you to chew on again or was this just a dry gag, you know like a choke choke kind of gag?

The Democratic party in all of its history has used non-whites as a means to an end.

I don't think that you will but can you point to anywhere in that post that said otherwise?

From their slave holder beginnings to bringing about our first Civil war to using minorities as a means to an end right now.

Oh, do you mean the flip flopping of party labels and objectives I mentioned?

For power.

Well, duh.

I'll skip the rest of your spew because it is very clear that even if you had read it through you would rather be blaming me for causing you that angst you hold inside that is likely causing your indigestion.

/facepalm

Maybe next time, try putting that palm across you mouth so you don't get that puke all over the place.

edit on 249598112024Aug2024-08-11T23:59:17-05:002320242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: Trump is STILL my POTUS no matter who sits in the Oval Office of the White House!

Take note here. Homeboy isn't even American...says Trump is his president.

This guy is my kind of guy

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The level of delusional that you must be to think that Trump would listen to anyone but his narcissistic self is mind blowing. The level of out of touch is comical given Nov. is shaping up to be a wake up call to the MAGA crowd that the majority thing you're all pretty....weird.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mechtech87
The level of delusional that you must be to think that Trump would listen to anyone but his narcissistic self is mind blowing. The level of out of touch is comical given Nov. is shaping up to be a wake up call to the MAGA crowd that the majority thing you're all pretty....weird.

You should really listen to him some time and watch the things he does instead of blindly hating him because the media told you to. Its funny. The left loved him and praised him right up until he ran for President. People need to stop seeing this as a contest between parties, candidate be damned and maybe look around at the shambles America is in and vote for the person who can fix it regardless of their party affiliation. Believe it or not Trump is a not a real Republican. He is much more of a democrat than you might want to believe. But the media will not tell you that. They want you to hate the orange man for reasons most cannot even articulate. Its sad that this country has gotten to this point.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If you want to win, you have to change as well. Adapt, improvise, overcome.

You're essentially asking an old man to mix things up and change his approach. He isn't going to.
His shape is set and his eyes are focused on the past.

Olympics aren't the only time to pass the torch.

It's time for grandpa to ride in the back seat, no more driving the car.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
[a reply to: TheTardis2

Believe it or not Trump is a not a real Republican.

There have been some here who have attempted to point this out for several years.

Yet

He is much more of a democrat than you might want to believe.

I don't think that this is the case. I think he was always a very very rich man who only made it on his own after utilizing the resources provided to him by his rich rich father. That money not only paved the way for Trump's checkered success in the marketplace, it also paved the way for his entrance into the social circles of the rich elite along the East Coast.

The left loved him and praised him right up until he ran for President.

I think not. He was somewhat tolerated by the rich socialites because of his money. He was amusing to them, a side show of sorts. He would do anything for acceptance into the elite circles so he donated to whatever cause came his way and for that he would receive thanks and praise. It had nothing to do with loving him, merely pretending to accept him to keep his donations coming in. In a manner he was the fool for them, a goofball with open pockets trying to pay for acceptance into their circles. It had little to do with any political stances.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Let’s see you turn some seed money into 1000 times the profit.
You can hate the guy living rent free in your head but at least be real, the guy knows how to make money.
He was loved by the democrats for decades.
Propped up as a hero.
Rap songs praising him.
If it wasn’t for manhattan libs, Trump would win New York.
Had the highest rated TV program for years.
In contrast, that weird wonky eyed Bezos and that android looking Zuckerberg are only being tolerated and laugh at behind their backs for those donations to keep rolling in.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Let’s see you turn some seed money into 1000 times the profit.

That's capitalism. It rewards money with more money, competence or not, just the knowledge of how to serve oneself

You can hate the guy living rent free in your head but at least be real, the guy knows how to make money.

So did Bernie Maddoff. Maddoff borrowed from his investors, Trump did to as well as from bank after bank after bank, always finding one more project or scam to sucker people in.

He was loved by the democrats for decades.
Propped up as a hero.
Rap songs praising him.

You are kidding right? He was a clown. He went on that big wrestling program as a clown, that was his bit. Rap songs? Really? Send us a link woodja

If it wasn’t for manhattan libs, Trump would win New York.

Whaa? You just finished saying that the democrat liberals loved him and now you say they didn't

Had the highest rated TV program for years.

Ha ha ha. You mean NBC,had that high rated program. They hired him and he took it because he needed the money they paid him. He took it because he needed to increase his brand. It was a COMEDY show. They hired him because he was a clown dressed in a three piece suit who loved to say ''You're Fired''.

That show was Big Money telling the poorer Americans, ''see Big Money can be entertaining if you laugh with us'.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Rap songs? Really? Send us a link woodja

“In the decades before his first presidential bid, artists would often name-check Trump as a symbol for wealth and power.
Back then, artists would rap about staying at a Trump hotel to signify their status. Or they’d compare themselves to Trump to imply they were rolling in cash and had the right connections to make more of it. This was a testament to the image of Trump as a rich playboy that he burnished in the media.”
www.msnbc.com...

Whaa? You just finished saying that the democrat liberals loved him and now you say they didn't

They did, for decades.
That msnbc article says it all, it’s a good read/listen.
Interesting how that all changed in 2016.
Imagine if he ran as a democrat.
They’d still love him today.

I don’t see the same love for Bezos, Zuckerborg or Madoff.

The real comedy is if you look at all the high rent Trump properties around the world, he still lives rent free in tens of millions of libs heads.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

At least, the incompetent Democrats had the simple capacity to oust a doddering old man

Eventually ….. after they had used him for all he was worth. A simple capacity to use people for their own ends until that person is literally useless. Then blame all their ills on that doddering old fool.

You think that was somehow serving your interests? It was what was best for the country…. 🙄

I’ll tell you what it was. A test of the peoples ability to absorb bs and chow down on fried sh!t sammichs. You and your countrymen are being groomed by the same peeps who are grooming your children in school 👍

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join