It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to President Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They changed the game. It's shady, but not illegal, and it's working. They own the media. None of this is new or a surprise. If you want to win, you have to change as well. Adapt, improvise, overcome. Their weakness is they have nothing to run on. Not previous accomplishments, and not future policy. It's a stupid house of cards that will fall.

Speak to the issues, the solutions you have, and the track record you have regarding those topics. You could run the same way you did the previous term, and fix all the same things you did then, and do another amazing job. But you can't let them make the rules. Play your game, make them play on your field. Leave emotions out of it. Expose the man behind the curtain.

Get this done for the nation, and the world. Wars need to end, peace needs to get back in style. If you can do it, even the haters will have nothing.

-Just some guy

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Good advice. THose around him are probably saying the same thing.
The guy has the entire media against him, and in the pocket for a
cackling digbat who knows nothing about anything. THey should all
be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

not at all, they are winning. They just have to keep this a secret until the election. But if folks notice, they might get a little pissed. they won't notice. The box didn't tell them about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
They are not winning. They just do not know what to do. They are so focused on their fear of losing they are not even running the country. Trump should be dead. We can see there will be no investigation can you imagine if he was killed? They needed him gone and he is still here.

The problem they have is that they will not be able to run an operation like 2020. They cannot. Even though PA has already come out and said they will not have results on election night? WTF is that?

I am still under the thought there will be no elections. Something is coming.

edit on 8112024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FlyersFan

not at all, they are winning. They just have to keep this a secret until the election. But if folks notice, they might get a little pissed. they won't notice. The box didn't tell them about it.

Behind the facade of Harris being the greatest thing since sliced bread, they are not winning at all.
They are scared.

Its all fake, everything about her is fake.

The longer they keep her from opening her stupid mouth with anything unscripted, the fake aura will continue.

But they can't keep it up all the way until the election, she will implode at the first debate.

After that, put your life jackets on because we will be neck deep in Liberal tears.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

FAke like....dudes dressing as chicks fake? It all makes sense now.

The debate is going to be fire....At least Joe can talk politician. She cannot form sentences. When she talks it reminds me when you ask someone to define word without using the word...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
they are winning with their base. At no point did I say they were smart, but their base is excited, and they weren't a week ago. They are excited for anyone but Joe, and now anyone but Trump. They have no idea they are getting Joe 2.0. A younger, worse communicator, who can throw a good one.

I know polls don't matter, and are more to drive public opinion, rather than measure it, but they are getting folks juiced up. They may not come off the high until voting starts. Their glaring failure needs to be addressed, and in a way that won't allow it to be ignored. It's time to step up, not think common sense will save us. Know your enemy.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Trump is a chump and conservative America had it's chance to dump him and choose another, more rational advocate for it's causes but they did not. Instead they chose to kiss his, shall I say ring, close their eyes and push forward with an imbecile as their spearhead.

At least, the incompetent Democrats had the simple capacity to oust a doddering old man , a capacity that seems beyond the now newly named Trump Party. And yes, the Democrats are now surging because of it. Their entire campaign is built on old dreams. A woman in the White House and a woman of color to boot. Old liberal dreams vrs old conservative dreams, neither of which will serve us for much longer.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Terry, you are smarter than this. Trump has the policy and the ability to fix things. And they need fixing badly. I suppose until you understand that, you won't be able to understand the rest of it.

If we don't change direction almost 180 degrees, we aren't going to make it. That's not hyperbole, it's recognizing the reality we are in.

Trump is all the things you think he is. But he understands war is only good for the MIC. He isn't them. He will work to end the wars, not just fund them nicely. Maybe we can have a few less dead young men.

This isn't really even about Trump at this stage. He just happens to be the guy who proved he can do what he says he will do, and right now, that's what we all need. Even you. I promise I'll make a thread for you to complain about how orange and mean he is every month. Maybe that will be enough.

But you can look at the direction we are going, and if you can point to the silver lining in all this, I'd love to hear it.
edit on 11-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

but not growing the base. That is the difference.

Quick Story - Walked into the Dispensary, what you would consider the absolutely leftist hires you could think of. Walked in with my Trump/Vance T. Guy helping me said nice shirt as well as another.

People are sick of this #. Biden has done nothing but bitch about Trump for 3 and a half years. Thats it. No new policies just reversing and then the ARPA that was decided by..Harris. The Inflation Reduction Act also. She is responsible for the economy right now not Biden.

If the campaign wants to hit home show how many times and how it hurt that she decided policy.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You know dude, at times I doubt your sincerity yet at times, like your post here, I have no doubt of it.

You say that I can look in the direction we are going and I say yes I can. You ask if I can see a silver lining yet I have already replied to that.

Old liberal dreams vrs old conservative dreams, neither of which will serve us for much longer.

You talk about a necessary 180 degree turn around and I reply ''good luck with that''

Back in maybe 64 when I was still 17 or 18 I read about this new concept called a ''think tank''. It was about this group of people with a wide knowledge of human history and behavior and how we organize ourselves and resolve our problems. At least.

What I read was their forecast of how our form of society would trend over the ensuing thirty five years, to the year 2000.
They offered their ideas and observations on a graph of where we stood at that time on the bottom and where we might end up in 2000 on the top. The futures they foresaw as possibilities were arraigned along the top of that graph from benevolent utopian to fascist dictatorship with everything in between.

Between that bottom line and the top line, the outcome line, were numerous issues that they thought needed to be addressed. Some were simple and some complex. In order to achieve that benevolent utopia what would be needed would have been an almost 180 degree turn in the way we were traveling. To just sit and let it play out without any changes at all would inevitably end up in that fascist dictatorship.

Between that time and now I have watched for, and at times acted for, some of those changes that i thought would drag us away from that more sinister conclusion. Some were successful, but most were not. And here we are, you and I arguing between which imbecilic synapse dying old man and their groupies striving for dominance in a world well beyond either of their capacities to comprehend.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Trump is a chump and conservative America had it's chance to dump him and choose another, more rational advocate for it's causes but they did not. Instead they chose to kiss his, shall I say ring, close their eyes and push forward with an imbecile as their spearhead.

At least, the incompetent Democrats had the simple capacity to oust a doddering old man , a capacity that seems beyond the now newly named Trump Party. And yes, the Democrats are now surging because of it. Their entire campaign is built on old dreams. A woman in the White House and a woman of color to boot. Old liberal dreams vrs old conservative dreams, neither of which will serve us for much longer.

And Nikki Haley told them this would happen and that the Republicans could do it first.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
FWIW Trump is fully aware of the A I. fakery going on - I hope he hammers her with it at the debate.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

They changed the game. It's shady, but not illegal, and it's working. They own the media. None of this is new or a surprise. If you want to win, you have to change as well. Adapt, improvise, overcome. Their weakness is they have nothing to run on. Not previous accomplishments, and not future policy. It's a stupid house of cards that will fall.

Speak to the issues, the solutions you have, and the track record you have regarding those topics. You could run the same way you did the previous term, and fix all the same things you did then, and do another amazing job. But you can't let them make the rules. Play your game, make them play on your field. Leave emotions out of it. Expose the man behind the curtain.

Get this done for the nation, and the world. Wars need to end, peace needs to get back in style. If you can do it, even the haters will have nothing.

-Just some guy

From a technical point of view, your title for the thread is wrong!

It should read Ex President Trump or candidate Trump .. just sayin , hes not. the President

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

-Just some guy

From a technical point of view, your title for the thread is wrong!

It should read Ex President Trump or candidate Trump .. just sayin , hes not. the President

Pretty much all ex prez are referred to as ‘President’. But I digress, it always should be Different for Mr. Trump amirite?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
FWIW Trump is fully aware of the A I. fakery going on - I hope he hammers her with it at the debate.

Forbes Debunked this claim

The claim you make here ( at least Trump claimed it), is entirely false.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Explanation: Your technicalities are too narrow minded!

Here is several news articles refering to former POTUS as 'President [insert name here]' ...

President Bill Clinton to Publish Memoir About Life After Leaving Office

President Barack Obama’s net worth as he leaves the White House

US presidents make $400,000 a year while in office, but they can make millions after they leave — here's how

Personal Disclosure: Trump is STILL my POTUS no matter who sits in the Oval Office of the White House!

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666
I've always seen them referred to as "former president".

It isn't different for Trump, he is referred to as former president Trump.

It is what he is, what all former presidents still alive are.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos
But the first article itself says:

Publisher Alfred A. Knopf has announced that the former president’s memoir will be published later this year.

The second was before Obama left office, so he was still president.

The third is about what they make while in office. And even uses "former presidents" in the article.

It's not unusual for former presidents to make their rounds giving speeches and making other public appearances.

ETA. I guess if a writer of an article can feel the same way about a person, like you expressed with "Trump is STILL my POTUS no matter who sits in the Oval Office..." then they are free to call them president, even if they are actually a former president.

edit on 11-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
A woman in the White House and a woman of color to boot.

It's pretty much just the Democrats that care about skin color and gender.
Identity politics is what they are all about.
The vast majority of REpublicans don't care if the POTUS is woman or 'of color'.
THey just want her to do a good job and do it right.
And Harris isn't that person.
She's a cackling moron who will fold like a taco the first time she gets a
question about the Economy. THat's why she won't talk to the press
in an open manor like Trump has.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join