It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Rains Revealed Possibly The Oldest Dinosaur Bones Found So Far

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As a paleo-thrombotiomist and propulsion engineer, I find it ironic that jesus thought to tuck away all of the "fossil fuels" that god created just for mankind to prosper at this important juncture in history.

I know everybodys a wizeazz here and many are sufferers of various disorders....but you gotta say, it's ironic.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Mankind prospering? I wouldn't say that, perhaps the top tier of the cake of mankind, the rest of us can't jet off to a privately owned island with cleaner air and water, and peace and serenity.
edit on q00000055831America/Chicago1010America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I noticed some weird shaped rocks around here that look like pieces of bone that have been tumbled around. Most have a blackish color covering them. Ants love to eat them. I went to a rock and mineral show and talked to a guy selling dinosaur bone polished slabs and he said that he gets most of his bone pieces when he comes up here, they are on side of roads and in rock piles, he said a quarter of the rocks that come out of fields here are bones. He only comes here to sell them because he gets his supply here, nobody is going to stop you from taking rocks from in the woods or in a pile somewhere.

I got my answer as to whether they were bones. I know people who have rocks that look like dinosaur parts, heck, my avator is probably made from either an old dinosaur bone or a mastadon marrow bone...something way bigger than a cow marrow bone. I did some research and found that because of the calcium and other minerals they contain, they make excellent fertilizer for some plants. Lots of these are in old farm foundations...not a real good choice, no wonder the foundations crumble since the ants go in and eat them to get nutrients. Some on my property have ant holes in them.

The glacier rolled the bones around and ground them into rocks I guess, and some are actually permineralized mastadon or other animal bones that are way younger than dinosaur bones. First time I noticed these when I was a kid, there was a big rock that looked like a chicken leg with a bone end sticking out and I asked my dad and uncle if that was a bone. He said yeah, it was an old animal leg that turned to rock. I asked him what kind of animal, he said it an animal that lived long ago. That thing was like a drumstick that was bigger than my dad, it was kind of evident that the flesh had also turned to soft stone by permineralization. I wonder if after sixty plus years if that rock is still on a pile in the field anymore on our old farm? One of these days I need to go and see if it has deteriorated down to nothing. If it is still there, I will take pictures and share them. The last time I was there the driveway was closed with a cable and I did not feel like going on the land with nobody there to get permission from. From what I have researched, that bone and flesh turned to stone was probably permineralized mastadon...saw some pictures of something similar to that online at some archeological site.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Six billion not suffering = prospering.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

If you don't mind me asking......what on earth is a 'thrombotiomist'?
Genuine question, no ulterior motive.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Good question.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Good answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>