It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Something Has Seriously Harmed Our Health

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nutritional content in fruit and veg has decreased by huge ammounts over the last 70 years and people eat loads of processed foods known to cause cancers which would be one contributing factor: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

With the dementia rates in the OP factors like ageing population post baby boom, increased life expectancy and increased detection rates need to be taken into account.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well worth the watch this video if you can stomach it

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
No, you need to not implicitly trust any one specific media post, but instead to evaluate the details from multiple sources with a sceptical attitude and try and see if there may be other motivations behind any report.

I'm no authority, and you have no reason to treat my posts as more credible than any others.

Mark it on the calendar everyone. Chronaut finally admitted that they're not an expert or an authority and that they're fallible just like everyone else. We need to archive this post for posterity.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ALL U.S. MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT LIED about how deadly Covid-19 was in 2020 and 2021.

It was FAR LESS DEADLY than the imbecile pin-heads said it was.

www.cdc.gov...

And today the FDA approves a new Covid-19 vaccine. The can go suck an egg... a rotten egg.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

originally posted by: chr0naut
No, you need to not implicitly trust any one specific media post, but instead to evaluate the details from multiple sources with a sceptical attitude and try and see if there may be other motivations behind any report.

I'm no authority, and you have no reason to treat my posts as more credible than any others.

Mark it on the calendar everyone. Chronaut finally admitted that they're not an expert or an authority and that they're fallible just like everyone else. We need to archive this post for posterity.

Honesty by that one is refreshing.

Repenting for the repeated attempts at supporting what has proven to be evil is yet to be seen, however.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Chronaut also seems unaware of that lowest form of wit, sarcasm

a reply to: MrGashler

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join