It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Something Has Seriously Harmed Our Health

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Solvedit
a reply to: quintessentoneThe clots could be the body's response to the arterial damage caused by Covid.

It was said many people had very mild cases of Covid and either didn't notice or had symptoms like a mild cold.

"Could be" is speculation, I'll stick to reading empirical evidence in studies, which are easy to find.

Catching Covid may cause changes to the brain, a study suggests.

Scientists found significant differences in MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scans before and after infection.

Even after a mild infection, the overall size of the brain had shrunk slightly, with less grey matter in the parts related to smell and memory.

The researchers do not know whether the changes are permanent but stressed the brain could heal.

The Post-hospitalisation Covid-19 study (PHosp-Covid), in Nature Medicine, blames higher levels of the protein fibrinogen and protein fragment D-dimer for brain fog.

Study author Dr Max Taquet, from Oxford, said: "Both fibrinogen and D-dimer are involved in blood clotting and so the results support the hypothesis that blood clots are a cause of post-Covid cognitive problems.

www.bbc.com...

Also, another one:

‘Westernization’, which incorporates industrial, cultural and dietary trends, has paralleled the rise of noncommunicable diseases across the globe. Today, the Western-style diet emerges as a key stimulus for gut microbial vulnerability, chronic inflammation and chronic diseases, affecting mainly the cardiovascular system, systemic metabolism and the gut.

We argue that healthcare professionals and societies must react today to the detrimental effects of the Western diet to bring about sustainable change and improved outcomes in the future.

www.nature.com...

That BBC study claims it was only with people admitted to the hospital with Covid. So, how could there be MRI scans BEFORE Covid? There weren't. As well as measuring levels of the protein fibrinogen and protein fragment D-dimerthe. This study was more of a psychological and mental health study. Which because of the shut downs, job loss, financial ruin, social confinement, loss of loved ones - yeah there's going to be some serious mental health issues.

A better actual article so it's a little easier to get to the meat of the matter.

www.nature.com...

and the other: academic.oup.com... for the 'Markers of Immune Activation and Inflammation in Individuals With Postacute Sequelae of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection'.

But here's the final gist of all that:

Conclusions
Persistent immune activation may be associated with ongoing symptoms following COVID-19. Further characterization of these processes might identify therapeutic targets for those experiencing PASC.

MAY be.... isn't a good look on studies. There isn't enough information, only 121 participants. Too much of the whole study was on 'feels'. Also, no mention of vaccines or lack of.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The Post-hospitalisation COVID-19 study (PHOSP-COVID)
A consortium of leading researchers and clinicians from across the UK working together to understand and improve long-term health outcomes for patients who have been in hospital with confirmed or suspected COVID-19.

Key word: "Post-hospitalisation" from the BBC link.

www.phosp.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yes, I got that. But you can't compare images of 'before and after' is there is no before.

There's a lot of speculations. And as I stated, nothing about vaccine influence. The study was released in Dec 2021 so vaccines were well implemented in the game.

Which was all a part of somebody's plan.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Turbo cancer and the body's immune system going haywire from the death vaxx.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: quintessentone

Yes, I got that. But you can't compare images of 'before and after' is there is no before.

There's a lot of speculations. And as I stated, nothing about vaccine influence. The study was released in Dec 2021 so vaccines were well implemented in the game.

Which was all a part of somebody's plan.

It appears they have a databank from which they can access the before, then compare to the after.

The UK Biobank is a large-scale biomedical database and research resource that gathers and shares genetic and health-related information for about half a million people (www.ukbiobank.ac.uk). Of those, 100,000 participants have undergone, or will undergo, a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) session4. In 2020, the biobank launched a COVID-19 repeat-imaging study (see go.nature.com/3gvj6qe) in which participants who had completed their medical-imaging session before the start of the pandemic returned for an identical, second scan session.

www.nature.com...

Anyone on this site is free to post medical studies of all kinds, which may or may not be valid evidence.
edit on q00000009831America/Chicago1212America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How Pfizer’s Original mRNA Trial Hid a 66% Increase in Cardiovascular Death Rate Amongst the Vaccinated

"There are 10 cardiovascular deaths in the vaccine group and 6 in the placebo group, meaning that cardiovascular deaths were 66% higher in the vaccine group"

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

I want to say one word to you. Just one word: Plastics!

Here's a comment I posted on Reddit a few months ago in response to someone who asked why we still have to use plastic:

Don't even know why I'm using the energy to respond to this question... you probably used a phone or tablet containing a lot of different types of plastics to make this post on Reddit. Same thing for any TV or computer monitor. Modern cars require a lot of plastics and rubber, electric cars require even more because they tend to have a lot more wiring and other electronics. Or how about any video game consoles you own, are you willing to give those up?

Plastic is very flexible yet durable, plus it's very non-reactive which is why it's used in so much food packaging. I would also point out that correlation does not necessarily mean causation. Plastic has become much more common over the last century, but so have many other substances and chemicals, so I cannot instantly buy into the idea plastic chemicals are responsible for things like the rise in infertility, in fact it smells like fear mongering to me.

Let me present an actual conspiracy theory: they need to eliminate plastic because it's a product of oil and they are obsessed with the idea of zero emissions even if it drags us back into the stone age. The rising fear around micro-plastics is a particularly good example, because everything eventually breaks down into microparticles, and plastic micro-particles are mostly inert and harmless, not to mention the long polymer strands helps prevent the formation of tiny particles that might be toxic or carcinogenic.

We see the same old type of fear based propaganda constantly being pushed so that we won't be so furious when the authoritarian dictators decide to ban more and more plastic products. I had to laugh out loud at that one comment saying people would elect a fascist so he would unban plastic... you know what I consider to be the act of a fascist? Deciding they have the power to ban absolutely critical resources which are required for any advanced civilization to properly function.

edit on 11/8/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's what I've always suspected about dementia: the mind and body and soul all need to be nourished - and as another member stated 'poverty' can also prevent a healthy lifestyle -

How to cut risks
Here are five key "protective factors" or things people can do to help prevent the onset of dementia:

Regular physical activity
Eating healthy
Building a healthy support network
Having good sleep hygiene
Find ways to regulate stress and emotions

It can be easy to get wrapped up in the quick pace of daily life, so it's important to take breaks.

"Your mental health suffers really quickly if you're not — physically active, you don't get to breathe, you don't get to see nature much, you're cooped up in the office or at home all day," Singham said.

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
With the white fibrinous clots in the blood streams, blood groups A, B & AB are most affected. Blood group O is least affected. Both the spike protein and nano lipid have chains of action involved. Basically, there is some protein miss folding going on in the usual clotting process, causing it to not resolve and go out of control. The following is a good dive into it by a polymer chemist:

Breaking Bombshell report Greg Harrison presentation part 2 on how white clots are formed

With the dementia, a similar prion disease occurring within the brain was a big warning as things started. Overall results so far has not been as bad as some predicted. With the way rates are going it is still a lot worst than what others hoped for.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher

Turbo cancer and the body's immune system going haywire from the death vaxx.

Took out my Aunt in a little over two weeks! A type of Lymphoma, I forget the exact name. This was shortly after her vaccination.

She wasn't feeling well but she was stubborn and didn't want to got to the hospital. When she finally did, they diagnosed her and two weeks later, she was gone. She went to bed complaining of a headache and never woke up.

I honestly think part of the vaccination agenda was to indeed thin the population. Maybe some of you have seen this presentation, but it's a great visual and thought provoking way to truly think about the state of our world.

The amount of people that are just existing is astounding. Aside from explaining the fallacies of mass immigration, it also forces the viewer to ask the obvious and most uncomfortable questions.

Here:

Also, as dismissive as the "experts" were about exposure, the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster unleashed a radioactive plum that circled the northern hemisphere.

Many doctors and scientists went a bit overboard with their predictions, but it's fair to say the planet didn't completely miss that bullet however. We were exposed to some very nasty stuff that hangs around for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

Should that be taken into consideration as well?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
With the white fibrinous clots in the blood streams, blood groups A, B & AB are most affected. Blood group O is least affected. Both the spike protein and nano lipid have chains of action involved. Basically, there is some protein miss folding going on in the usual clotting process, causing it to not resolve and go out of control. The following is a good dive into it by a polymer chemist:

Breaking Bombshell report Greg Harrison presentation part 2 on how white clots are formed

With the dementia, a similar prion disease occurring within the brain was a big warning as things started. Overall results so far has not been as bad as some predicted. With the way rates are going it is still a lot worst than what others hoped for.

It's purely anecdotal, but my sister-in-law performs autopsies. Whatever they are, these clots are a real thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

A wild and crazy thought just occurred to me.

What if Fauci, or some of his minions, went rogue, and decided to embark on their own form of population control?

Basis - Fauci was the one who, for years, was publicly announcing that the world was ripe for a pandemic like virus to strike and wipe out large segments of the population. Nobody listened to him. So, what if he decided to do it himself to prove he was right? Then, when it didn't take out enough people as originally thought, he conspired with pharma to develop some sort of a pseudo 'vaccine' to finish the job?

Just crazy musings at 6:30 in the morning, I'm sure...but what if?

I think if Fauci & Co. had "gone rogue", at least some of them would have been held accountable.

When the CIA was caught bringing drugs into the country, no one was held accountable. That told you that it wasn't a rogue operation. Someone high enough to stifle any investigations or prosecutions had to authorize it. Same with Fast and Furious, and many otherwise illegal operations where no one was prosecuted.

If no one goes to trial for it, then it was authorized by someone at the top.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Government, FDA, CDC, and Big pharma......sure I missed a few but in short ya

Good Read

edit on 11-8-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting development in the scientific community.

Withdrawn: A systematic review of autopsy findings in deaths after COVID-19 vaccination

The concerns were shared with the authors, who prepared a response and submitted a revised manuscript for consideration by the journal. In consideration of the extent of the concerns raised and the responses from the authors, the journal sent the revised manuscript to two independent peer-reviewers. The peer-reviewers concluded that the revised manuscript did not sufficiently address the concerns raised by the community and that it was not suitable for publication in the journal. The authors disagree with this withdrawal and dispute the grounds for it.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Perhaps the newer studies of autopsies being performed on animals that died of Covid-19 (without being vaccinated) will shed more light on health-related issues which the virus may have caused.
edit on q00000050831America/Chicago5353America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

A wild and crazy thought just occurred to me.

What if Fauci, or some of his minions, went rogue, and decided to embark on their own form of population control?

I think he did to rougue in a way, I do think that there are a
powerful group of power brokers outside the U.S. administration
that decided it was time to pull out the big guns.

China was definitely involved.

They don't call him Sleeper Fauchi for kicks.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

China is STILL involved as they export PEOPLE, Fentanyl and other precursors, to Mexican cartels. Call it chemical warfare by proxy.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Yes, exactly. China is a bigger threat to the U.S.
than Russia, its been that way for a long while.

Yet we won't hear about that from the MSM Media
because all the crooked politicians are too busy
cutting deals with them and betraying the American
people, using the power of their elected office
as a means of enriching themselves.

Yes, Russia is a threat, but no where near the
danger of China to the U.S.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Totally agree.

This shouldn't be forgotten or ignored either!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Evidence Something Has Seriously Harmed Our Health

obesity and alcohol, drugs both scripts and street, junk food, sugar, smoking/vape, sloth, read the labels on prepared food, it's a chemistry set......plain as the nose on your face!

We don't need outside influences, we are perfectly capable of taking care of it on our own!

edit on 11-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You didn’t read or look at the graphs or think.

This happened rapidly in within 2 years.

Everything you stated is completely true. Dont get me wrong there and they certainly are absolutely massive contributors to modern mortality. But that’s not what we are talking about here.

We are talking about a sudden change that ubiquitously effected many nations, who’s diets in both food and drugs do not mirror America.

a reply to: lilzazz

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join