It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Something Has Seriously Harmed Our Health

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
also, the vast majority of these deaths had underlying co-morbidities:

"...Of the total cases 40.80% (95%CI: 35.49%,
46.11%) had comorbidities, while fatal cases had 74.37% (95%CI: 55.78%, 86.97%)...."

www.researchgate.net... efe5f1ba6fdcc4ca4474bad/COVID-19-and-comorbidities-A-systematic-review-and-meta-analysis.pdf

"More than 70% of Australian COVID deaths had pre-existing conditions"

www1.racgp.org.au...

a reply to: TheSlav

edit on 14-8-2024 by TheSlav because: Added citation

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So to summarise:

If you died (in Australia) OF or WITH Co(n)vid-19, You :

> died a few months older than the national average death [did Co(n)vid make you live longer?]

> had at least 1 underlying condition that would have killed you anyway

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Why do you care if people don't believe in the lies they told us. You have been on the side of lies since day one.

Why?

But the data showing that start of the trends in deaths clearly shows that all those people attributing the rise in numbers of deaths to the immunizations were the liars.

The rise in deaths started before the immunizations, and entirely in line with the numbers of active cases of COVID.

COVID is still a problem, endemic now because too few people did what was necessary to end it.

Despite our technology, and history of medical knowledge, the only countries that actually prevailed for a while against the disease, did so without big tech solutions, and just by common sense, unity of purpose and determination.

What data

This is the site from the OP. In all the graphs showing the downturn in life expectancy, hover the mouse over the graph at the point where it changes from an upward trend, to a downward trend, you will find that that point is before the immunizations were rolled out after August 2021. In fact, for the world data, the year of the turn-around in the graph was 2019:

Life expectancy at birth, total (years) - World Bank

and how can I believe in it when someone with absolutely NO CREDIBILITY keeps making those claims I have refuted till you are a proven whatever to whomever is reading these.

Get over your silly notions that you know anything in these matters other than what happened to you. Your ignorance is EPIC and worse it speaks of someone in need of major help. Seek help and get off of here. You have wasted your life on LIES.

People like you will indeed rue the day you went down this path.

The data was not of my creation, I am referring to the data directly quoted by the OP, which does NOT support the idea that the immunizations caused the drop in life expectancy. The drop started in late 2019, entirely in line with the pandemic's spread. The immunizations weren't rolled out until mid 2021, and they don't work backwards in time to before they existed.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSlav
also, the vast majority of these deaths had underlying co-morbidities:

"...Of the total cases 40.80% (95%CI: 35.49%,
46.11%) had comorbidities, while fatal cases had 74.37% (95%CI: 55.78%, 86.97%)...."

www.researchgate.net... efe5f1ba6fdcc4ca4474bad/COVID-19-and-comorbidities-A-systematic-review-and-meta-analysis.pdf

"More than 70% of Australian COVID deaths had pre-existing conditions"

www1.racgp.org.au...

Australia had a zero-COVID strategy up until late 2021 when COVID went out of control there, with the rising prevalence and greater infectiousness of the Delta and subsequent strains.

Mortality due to the pandemic in Australia was not really a problem until a month or so before immunizations were rolled out, which really skews the data in comparison with, say, the USA, which had no official unified response to the pandemic for many months after it was declared and known to be spreading in-country, and was being actively denied by its President of the time, and who was boasting of the attendance numbers of super-spreader events for his candidacy at the time (which he ultimately lost, anyway).

edit on 2024-08-14T23:47:39-05:0011Wed, 14 Aug 2024 23:47:39 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here's the data from Australia, which is effectively a good representation of just about any Western Country.

"...There were 300,684 births registered in 2022, a decrease of 3% (or 9,312 births) from 2021..."

www.abs.gov.au...

Vaccine rollout started mid February 2021

www.unsw.edu.au...

So in a nutshell, the year following the vaccine rollout, births are down 3%.

Melbourne alone was locked down on 6 separate occasions for almost 2/3 of a year in total, from 31st March 2020 until
21st October 2021.

www.platinumaccounting.com.au...

Births in Victoria, the State of which Melbourne is the capital, are down 4.3%
in 2023 compared to 2021 and 2022.

www.bdm.vic.gov.au...

You would think during a lockdown that more children would be conceived if people are spending that much more time at home, but the data is mixed on this point.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Here's the data from Australia, which is effectively a good representation of just about any Western Country.

"...There were 300,684 births registered in 2022, a decrease of 3% (or 9,312 births) from 2021..."

www.abs.gov.au...

Vaccine rollout started mid February 2021

www.unsw.edu.au...

So in a nutshell, the year following the vaccine rollout, births are down 3%.

Melbourne alone was locked down on 6 separate occasions for almost 2/3 of a year in total, from 31st March 2020 until
21st October 2021.

www.platinumaccounting.com.au...

Births in Victoria, the State of which Melbourne is the capital, are down 4.3%
in 2023 compared to 2021 and 2022.

www.bdm.vic.gov.au...

You would think during a lockdown that more children would be conceived if people are spending that much more time at home, but the data is mixed on this point.

Due to the effects of lockdowns and quarantines, mortality in Australia due to COVID happened mainly from 2021 on.

Data sets compiling mortality and life expectancy take time to be fully closed-off, interpreted fully, and reported on. Many of the reports that came out early were anticipated trends and do not track with the actual final numbers.

Also, if you look at this graph which shows the yearly trends, there was a rise in births between 2020 and 2021, however the trend line reversed once again between 2021 and 2022. This is because of natural oscillations that occur in such statistics and greater magnitude oscillations have occurred in previous years when there has been no pandemic or similar disruptor (such as from 1971 to 1972).

There was a a clear rise in births from 2020 to 2021, which would time well with being 9 months after initial lockdowns.

But it may well have been just normal oscillations in the data, and 2023 datasets may not even have been closed off yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm no statistician, but I do know that there are different ways to interpret data.

What I am is a first responder, and many of my nursing and ambulance colleagues are noticing the abnormally high rate of still births and early termination pregnancies. What is causing it? I know what I have researched and the conclusions I have come to. Either way, it's happening, in the real world, whether the stats show it or not.

I don't know this cat, but he seems very well credentialled:

health.usnews.com...

Here's a paper he co-authored on the subject

www.preprints.org...

Here's a short video where he outlines the damage done:

www.bitchute.com...

another article he wrote on the subject:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I'm no statistician, but I do know that there are different ways to interpret data.

What I am is a first responder, and many of my nursing and ambulance colleagues are noticing the abnormally high rate of still births and early termination pregnancies. What is causing it? I know what I have researched and the conclusions I have come to. Either way, it's happening, in the real world, whether the stats show it or not.

I don't know this cat, but he seems very well credentialled:

health.usnews.com...

Here's a paper he co-authored on the subject

www.preprints.org...

Here's a short video where he outlines the damage done:

www.bitchute.com...

another article he wrote on the subject:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

COVID-18, the disease, is strongly linked to higher risk of pregnancy complications:

Evidence mounts that Covid in pregnancy can cause health issues in babies

This could be the reason for raised incidences of still-births and late termination pregnancies.

Prior to the 2022 paper co-authored by Thorpe, the consensus was that the immunizations showed no raised statistical markers about causing issues with pregnancy, fertility, birth defects, or infant mortality.

Later studies also contradict the 2022 study by Thorpe:

Maternal and neonatal outcomes of COVID-19 vaccination during pregnancy, a systematic review and meta-analysis

Neonatal Outcomes After COVID-19 Vaccination in Pregnancy

COVID-19 vaccination and birth outcomes of 186,990 women vaccinated before pregnancy: an England-wide cohort study

edit on 2024-08-15T05:30:35-05:0005Thu, 15 Aug 2024 05:30:35 -050008am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I guess we'll agree to disagree.

I do have a (very) wry chuckle every time I remember that one of the "safe and effective" vaccines, Astrazeneca, that was one of the selected "clotshots" to be mandated here in Australia and around the world, was eventually withdrawn because of safety concerns, namely a risk of fatal blood clots. literally a clotshot.

That bears repeating:

A vaccine that was marketed as "SAFE & EFFECTIVE" and was mandated on the general public or you would lose your livelihood, was "WITHDRAWN AFTER FATAL BLOOT CLOT REVELATION ":

www.news.com.au... fc329855c6b51a

Down Under we were told that we were mandated, amongst other reasons, but primarily to "protect the vulnerable".
Yet Pfizer was NEVER tested in this regards because they "...moved at the speed of science...". Pfizer never could, and cannot now, stop transmission.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Let me guess

Covid-19 causes blood clots?

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I guess we'll agree to disagree.

I do have a (very) wry chuckle every time I remember that one of the "safe and effective" vaccines, Astrazeneca, that was one of the selected "clotshots" to be mandated here in Australia and around the world, was eventually withdrawn because of safety concerns, namely a risk of fatal blood clots. literally a clotshot.

The AstraZeneca vaccine Vaxzevria is still approved for use in Australia, but is no longer available as it was discontinued by its manufacturer for commercial reasons where it could not compete against safer and more effective mRNA vaccines. The AstraZeneca vaccine was not an mRNA vaccine.

That bears repeating:

A vaccine that was marketed as "SAFE & EFFECTIVE" and was mandated on the general public or you would lose your livelihood, was "WITHDRAWN AFTER FATAL BLOOT CLOT REVELATION ":

www.news.com.au... fc329855c6b51a

Down Under we were told that we were mandated, amongst other reasons, but primarily to "protect the vulnerable".
Yet Pfizer was NEVER tested in this regards because they "...moved at the speed of science...". Pfizer never could, and cannot now, stop transmission.

www.youtube.com...

The vaccines all had effect in that while the number of cases rose, case-mortality was severely reduced.

Also, there is a measurable reduction in the transmissibility, severity, and duration of infection after vaccination.

Being vaccinated (from any disease) does not stop infection by that pathogen. Vaccination prepares immune response so that the body may fight the infection quickly. The infection must first be there, before the immune system begins to attack it.

Reduction (not elimination) of transmission occurs when a significant portion of people carry immunological resistance to a pathogen (either through prior infection, or via immunization).

The infectiousness and fast mutability of SARS-CoV-2 after the Delta variant meant that it is likely to recur in seasonal waves like the flu and similar respiratory viruses, but if enough people had an immune response early enough, the more infectious strains may never have occurred, and the immunizations would have retained the effectiveness that was initially measured.

edit on 2024-08-15T06:27:10-05:0006Thu, 15 Aug 2024 06:27:10 -050008am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
NOT withdrawn for commercial reasons, from the article:

:...AstraZeneca’s Covid vaccine has been withdrawn globally after admitting it causes ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS...."

"On April 30, AstraZeneca conceded that the vaccine, sold under the name Vaxzevria, can cause fatal blood clots and low platelet counts. The admission came through court documents in a UK class action lawsuit that sought £100 million for almost 50 victims of AstraZeneca vaccine side effects."

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Let me guess

Absolutely.

The Impact of COVID-19 Disease on Platelets and Coagulation

But in the instance of the AZ immunization, it is believed that the viral vector adenovirus used was the primary cause of blood clots. The same adenovirus was also used in the J&J vaccine, which was never approved for use in Australia due to its similarities to the AstraZeneca vaccine (and also with the same clotting issues).

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

NOT withdrawn for commercial reasons, from the article:

:...AstraZeneca’s Covid vaccine has been withdrawn globally after admitting it causes ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS...."

"On April 30, AstraZeneca conceded that the vaccine, sold under the name Vaxzevria, can cause fatal blood clots and low platelet counts. The admission came through court documents in a UK class action lawsuit that sought £100 million for almost 50 victims of AstraZeneca vaccine side effects."

Really?

This article seems to cite entirely different reasons: AstraZeneca Is Withdrawing Its Covid Vaccine Worldwide, Citing Low Demand

From the NYT article: "The move was not related to any concerns about the shot’s side effects, the company said"

The News.com.au article quoted its source as being the Telegraph (UK), which does have a bias in its reportage:

Daily Telegraph (UK) – Bias and credibility

edit on 2024-08-15T07:30:55-05:0007Thu, 15 Aug 2024 07:30:55 -050008am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing all the confusion up, I will in future not be using MSM for my sources but instead will come to you for citations, guidance and clarification.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing all the confusion up, I will in future not be using MSM for my sources but instead will come to you for citations, guidance and clarification.

No, you need to not implicitly trust any one specific media post, but instead to evaluate the details from multiple sources with a sceptical attitude and try and see if there may be other motivations behind any report.

I'm no authority, and you have no reason to treat my posts as more credible than any others.

Use your own brain and consider issues from many sides. Chances are, you will be able to identify when things don't quite add-up.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Since the title of this thread is:

"Evidence Something Has Seriously Harmed Our Health" let's see what else we can come up with.

Attorney General of Kansas suing Pfizer for "misrepresenting" its vaccine's safety and efficacy:

news.bloomberglaw.com...

Attorney General of Texas suing Pfizer for misrepresenting the efficacy of it's vaccine:

www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...#:~ :text=Texas%20Attorney%20General%20Ken%20Paxton,public%20discussion%20of%20the%20product.

From the Kansas lawsuit:

(AG) Kobach alleged that the pharmaceutical giant concealed and omitted information about the COVID-19 vaccine, which is “most egregious” in terms of its safety for pregnant individuals with heart conditions, its efficacy against variants, and its ability to prevent transmission.

He said in the lawsuit, “Pfizer marketed its vaccine as safe for pregnant women.”

“However, in February of 2021 (they) possessed reports of 458 pregnant women who received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine during pregnancy. More than half of the pregnant women reported an adverse event, and more than 10% reported a miscarriage.”

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Japanese Doctors Confirm Rare Heart Condition After COVID Shot. A case of biopsy-proven inflammatory dilated cardiomyopathy following heterologous mRNA-1273 third-dose immunization

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Why try and bury the data for 75 years? FDA wanted the public to wait until 2096 to see the data

news.bloomberglaw.com...

Caveat Empor
edit on 16-8-2024 by TheSlav because: Added citation

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Let me guess

Which was how WHO directive re inappropriate treatment regime, i.e. intubation and ventilation, killed so many people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join