It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 10th: Harris Rally Tonight in Las Vegas Coverage Begins 8:30 PM EDT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Gimme a break! LOL

You don't see that the cameras aren't showing pictures of the event in front of them?

Do you see that guy's hands, with what looks like swollen tumors on the fleshy area between the thumbs and forefingers? Normal? Not AI hands?

This hand looks normal to you?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Circle exactly what’s wrong with the hands

Those all look perfectly normal too me. Unless I am just plain missing something completely obvious which is possible.

Small red circles around what u consider “weird” please

As for the fleshly tumour….unfortunately…very common I have one on the back of my right hand. Big ol raised bump, been told it’s nothing to Perry about quite common. Now if we had extra fingers, fused digits, wrong sided thumbs, disproportionate sizes ect. That’s ai

That dude probably has narly thumb, ever seen arthritis in hands? Looks kinda like that actually.

Again you have posted the same pictures as before there is nothing in them. Is this some kind of coping reaction?
a reply to: Sookiechacha

edit on 11-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You don't get it.

She's NOT trump. At this point that's all that matters.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JulieWashington
You don't get it.

She's NOT trump. At this point that's all that matters.

a reply to: RazorV66

Ahhh ok.

How has Trump hurt you personally?

What has he done for you to hate him so bad?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
You don't see that the cameras aren't showing pictures of the event in front of them?

Yes they are.

Do you see that guy's hands, with what looks like swollen tumors on the fleshy area between the thumbs and forefingers? Normal? Not AI hands?

Normal hands. I put my hands in the same position and a fleshy lump is there. Same with my husband. What ... do you just weigh 80 pounds or something. This is normal.

Normal.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Degradation33

Harris announced "no tax on tips".

The same policy Trump pushed and democrats hated.

lol

And just last year the Biden administration pushed to push for MORE taxes on tips and services. THis is just like the book 1984. Democrats are morons.

Kamala following Trumps Lead on Taxes on Tips After Administration Pushed for MORE Taxes

Harris joining Trump in calling for the elimination of the tax on tips comes after the Biden administration rolled out a voluntary tip reporting system last year for industry workers that works to streamline tax compliance on tips.

"The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service today issued Notice 2023-13, which contains a proposed revenue procedure that would establish the Service Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (SITCA) program, a voluntary tip reporting program between the IRS and employers in various service industries," the IRS said in a press release last year of the plan.

The plan was criticized by tax experts at the time as a crackdown on "waitresses' tips" after the IRS hired 87,000 new agents under the Biden administration, Fox News Digital reported last year.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm not gonna read all the maga crazy responses here,...

I"m not MAGA .. and you should learn how to read things that your bias disagrees with. That way you could educate yourself and realize that you are being bamboozled by the Democrats.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'm not gonna read all the maga crazy responses here, but just wanted to thank you for a positive post on Harris/Walz team.
The maga crowd is triggered and their heads are spinning and I'm loving every minute of it.

The Dems have finally got a voice to stand up to bully trump and maga. How they can support that narcissist psychopath really is a reflection on their own character.

reply to: Degradation33

Thanks for participating in wilful ignorance.

I'm sure that ability will turn out to be valuable.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JulieWashington

You don't get it. You are voting against someone not for something.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Circle exactly what’s wrong with the hands

Those all look perfectly normal too me. Unless I am just plain missing something completely obvious which is possible.

Small red circles around what u consider “weird” please

I could, but I won't take this thread any more off-topic than I already have. It's for another thread. Besides, I don't believe you, and don't think you're being genuine in really wanting to see what I'm seeing more clearly.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've been hearing that the photos are also fake for the Detroit rally. Interesting. Those I know that were there state it was packed. My boss relayed that after waiting 3 hours they had go home, they were there, but couldn't get off the shuttle as there was no more room and her plane was landing. They had to turn around in the shuttle to go pack to the parking area. I'm sure my boss and friends are some deep state plants lying to me though, right?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Kamla's entire campaign so far seems to be making all the same promises her and Joe made in 2020. Are people really going to fall for it again?

The country is definitely not better off tan it was before her and Joe took over. Do people really want to give KH four more years to finish what her and Joe started?

P.S. I didn't vote for Trump; I veted agaunst Hillary, and I will be voting gainst obama's fourth term this time. If I can't stand for something good at least I can stand against something very, very bad.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Oh yeah and there's the Biden Democrat claim and promises never to cut Medicare.

They even feigned the Insulin price cap (originally a Trump agenda) that actually did cut and cap Insulin costs to some Seniors.

BUT, did you know they also cut a bunch of Medicare Advantage program benefits!!!! (33 million people have a Medicare Advantage Plan)

Oh yes they did !!! (dirty liars), and they have the GALL to accuse Republicans of planning to cut Medicare and SS!!

Maybe Kamala can now promise to increase lost benefits too? (Perfect trick -- cut something and later reinstall it to gain popularity) 🤣

Biden promised not to cut Medicare, but he did when he cut Medicare Advantage

During his State of the Union Address, President Biden pledged never to cut a single Medicare benefit and, if anyone tried to do so, vowed, “I will stop them.” However, the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services (CMS) recently cut Medicare for 33 million seniors by cutting the Medicare Advantage program.

When Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra testified before the Senate Appropriations Committee, he was grilled by Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) about it. Becerra seemed at a loss for answers, so I’m happy to help.

To put this into perspective, CMS’s cuts to the Medicare Advantage program will drive up costs for the average beneficiary by nearly $400 per year. This isn’t just bad policy. In an election year when there are 33 million seniors who vote with a 72 percent turnout rate that can easily make the difference in hotly contested races, this is terrible politics as well. This should be obvious whether you are a Republican, a Democrat or an Independent.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Gimme a break! LOL

He’s holding a camera. But why are you criticizing someone you think has tumors anyway ?
That mean of you or this is your answer to the fakery with all the distorted faces?
How petty can a person be?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

I suppose you think this is real too.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I just ran this Trump photo and the front page photo from the Harris rally here both came back as probable AI

Trump photo was 90% probability its AI the Harris was 70% probability AI

which means loads photos ARE going through some AI manipulation,both sides. THE QUESTION IS WHY

www.nytimes.com...

aiimagedetector.org...

for perspective, the Trump/Butler/Photo is rated at 81% Human origin

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm not gonna read all the maga crazy responses here, but just wanted to thank you for a positive post on Harris/Walz team.
The maga crowd is triggered and their heads are spinning and I'm loving every minute of it.

The Dems have finally got a voice to stand up to bully trump and maga. How they can support that narcissist psychopath really is a reflection on their own character.

reply to: Degradation33

Such a lazy and cowardly attempt to patronize the members of this forum.

I hope you change your mind and decide to engage, a mature and intelligent dialogue is known to cure TDS.

edit on 11-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
All I can say is we seem to live in two wholly different realities.

We view the same things from such different perspectives that if we each tried to explain what we seen to a third neutral party I doubt very much they would believe we were looking at anything similar at all.

Our realities are simply unreconcilable at this point in time i am afraid.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Did you type into Google Trump with black kids?

These are real. He with Carson did a lot for the blacck community and they are waking up realizing it went away with Biden/Harris. How much has gone to Ukraine when it could help any poor community regardless of race.

but still the media wants to say it is all fake. Create that hate.

Link

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I suppose you think this is real too.

It's the hands again. Some weird hands in that photo.

Like the white hand at Trump's right hip. Who is that attached to?

Look at the upside down sausage fingers on some of those kids.

Interesting though that most of the kids faces are turned so you only see one eye and most of the hands are out of view. It's like the person that made it told the AI to leave out those parts

Anyway. Is this thread just about AI hands now?

No one wants to talk about how great the rally was? All the great zingers she made? All the great policies she is selling?

Even the Dems that started the thread don't want to read it LOL.

Well, I guess that says a lot doesn't it. Oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join