It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 10th: Harris Rally Tonight in Las Vegas Coverage Begins 8:30 PM EDT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

No...but Kamala did say she'd never been to Europe...yet, as Willie Brown's mistress, he took her to Paris.

That's a whole lotta' funny right there!

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So you're back to believing Willie Brown?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
So you're back to believing Willie Brown?

I never said that I believed WIllie Brown to begin with. I never disbelieved him either. He tells the truth. He lies. You never know which he is doing.

If he says he went to Paris with his little tramp ... and she says she never went ... that's a whole lotta' funny. Both lie. Which one is telling the truth? A quick google search comes up with nothing either way about the Paris trip.

At least Willie Brown admits that he got her 'career' off to a running start (in exchange for her 'favors').

USA Today

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," Brown wrote Saturday. Brown was the speaker from 1980 to 1995, prior to his stint as San Francisco mayor.

Brown appointed Harris to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and then to the Medical Assistance Commission – positions that paid her more than $400,000 over five years, according to SF Weekly. Brown also gave Harris a BMW.

"And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco," he said in his Chronicle letter Saturday..

Brown bought her cars, took her on trips, and got her career off and running.
Geee ... wonder what 29 year old girlfriend Kamala did for 60 year old boyfriend for all that?
edit on 8/11/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I'm still not clear of the sources for these things. I mean anybody can make stuff like this put it on social and people blame the campaign.

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Those might be photos altered by Democrat PR 😊

The second photo IS from the New York Times.

And, then there's this one, done by some Walmart DEI AI program.

Why Walmart? Why?

edit on 3020242024k36America/Chicago2024-08-11T09:36:30-05:0009am2024-08-11T09:36:30-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So how is the MSM and Sunday talk shows presenting the Kamala Rally? What points did she plagiarize? What policies are most likely NOT to be enacted? 😃

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The second photo IS from the New York Times.

Not trying to be slow but I'm not sure what you mean by "the second one". Do you mean the Kamala one ? Because that's the one that is clearly AI.

Also, I'm not sure that the NY times used it really means much. Some random person could have made it uploaded it to the Internet and the times just used it without realizing it was fake / altered.

I guess what Im saying is that it's only a big deal if the Kamala campaign purposefully generated and used the image in order to deceive the public and advance their campaign.

If some random person made it then who cares.

...I guess if the NY times did it on purpose that would be a big deal as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here's another obvious AI chop . . . . . boy they're laying it on thick aren't they 😊

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Not sure what the purpose of the Harris camp putting out all this AI crap about audience size. Do they think people are going to go vote for her because they think she's popular or something? Get caught up in the mob? Seems strange to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Not trying to be slow but I'm not sure what you mean by "the second one".

The 2nd picture I chose to do a deep close-up evaluation on.

This one. This one is from the New York Times

It seems to me they are responsible for any curious photoshopping being done on photos their photographers take, that they then publish.

edit on 0020242024k50America/Chicago2024-08-11T10:50:00-05:0010am2024-08-11T10:50:00-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I haven't stared at it very long but so far the only odd thing I see is all the people wearing red.

Are they like Republicans for Kamala or something? Counter "protestors" ? AI , taken from real large crowds ?

Is there something specific you can point out ?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The 2nd picture I chose to do a deep close-up evaluation on.

This one. This one is from the New York Times

It seems to me they are responsible for any curious photoshopping being done on photos their photographers take, that they then publish.

Hmm. I'm just not seeing it. AI typically has a hard time with hands. There are a lot of hands but even the ones that look weird at first look normal the more I look at them.

I don't see any extra fingers or extra bits coming out of impossible places. Hands turned around backwards... I'm just not seeing it.

If it was AI I would expect to see stuff that looks like it came out of John Carpenter's the thing.

edit on 5311010America/Chicagoam11 by 5thHead because: 💨

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Harris announced "no tax on tips".

The same policy Trump pushed and democrats hated.

lol

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lol

She's a plagiarist...just like her boss, Joe.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm not gonna read all the maga crazy responses here, but just wanted to thank you for a positive post on Harris/Walz team.
The maga crowd is triggered and their heads are spinning and I'm loving every minute of it.

The Dems have finally got a voice to stand up to bully trump and maga. How they can support that narcissist psychopath really is a reflection on their own character.

reply to: Degradation33

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

OP - I'm not sure if you are just doing your little commercial but if you want people to vote Dem I'll tell you how to do it. Sincerely.....

I'm a past Obama voter (even campaigned for him) but I'll be voting for Trump.
This is what I really want:

Universal income
Medical system similar to the UK
No war
More funding for social programs
Taxes on financial transactions
Break up of large monopolies

I won't get any of this by voting for Trump. But guess what, Biden didn't do these things either.
Instead, they were interested in blurring the definition of a woman and giving billions to foreign wars.

Instead of having normal primaries to select the candidate people like, you are bypassing this process to get the person in the elite want. Whether this is deep state or just egotistical people who think they know better.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: xuenchen

I haven't stared at it very long but so far the only odd thing I see is all the people wearing red.

Are they like Republicans for Kamala or something? Counter "protestors" ? AI , taken from real large crowds ?

Is there something specific you can point out ?

Many of "The Persons" in the pic are sized out of proportion. Some are bigger than others near them. It's funny🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lol

The strategy is to inject as much ass backwards confusion and chaos as possible. One good way is to copykat opponents. ✅

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JulieWashington
I'm not gonna read all the maga crazy responses here, but just wanted to thank you for a positive post on Harris/Walz team.
The maga crowd is triggered and their heads are spinning and I'm loving every minute of it.

The Dems have finally got a voice to stand up to bully trump and maga. How they can support that narcissist psychopath really is a reflection on their own character.

reply to: Degradation33

Maybe you can tell us what Kamala's policies are to fix all the problems that her and Biden caused?

When I go to her website, she only has her hand out for more money.

Why is she scared to do unscripted interviews?

I figured since you are new here, you might be able to tell us those things that long time Liberals here cannot answer.
edit on 11-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It appears you posted regular non AI pictures. I see a man giving the thumbs up. The screen imagines on the phones match.

I generate a lot of AI images like 100 a day ish on my phone for fun. I am a complete amateur but have gotten quite good at telling AI in its current form from real stuff. That was my intent to familiarize myself with it to understand it fully. I use night cafe, i place top 5% quite regularly, anyway I digress.

I literally cannot find one artifact one thing in those Trump pictures you posted that would lead me to think AI. I see a guy giving them the thumbs up. Two phones close to each other the one phone screen even portraying proper field of view.

As for the Obvious Kamala pictures, it’s filled with nothing but mutated AI faces i wade through on the daily. Everyone has a droopy stroke eye which AI loves to do still.

Now I am not saying the right doesn’t do this. I am saying they don’t have too.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

edit on 11-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I am seeing a lot of duplicate hands, stretched, tinted, reversed, rotated and there's disembodied hands just dropped into the picture. The pictures on the phones don't match the view that's in front of them, in fact some of them look like they're watching something else entirely. Not to mention the disembodied phones floating about...lol

So "AI" or "Photoshop"? Does it matter? It's all deception.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join