It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s illegal to view crime in the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

uk.news.yahoo.com...

It appears in the UK that simply viewing a crime is now enough to warrant one be an accessory to it. How could this not be seen as the most egregious overstep of justice imaginable in my opinion is hard to fathom.

It’s illegal to protest, it’s illegal to view the protest, it’s illegal to speak or post.

I don’t advocate anarchy and chaos and those who stoop to looting and pillaging should face the full extent of the law. The person walking down the down street however or the persons there protesting legitimately need not be roped in with the breakers of the law.

You guys are quite literally at 1984 levels of enslavement.
edit on 10-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I don’t know what they’re putting in their kippers and tea over there but my gawd, that’s just insane. So, if we catch the coppers just standing around “observing” we can make a citizens arrest on the cops? Could work out I suppose.🤷‍♂️

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Funny you mention the citizen arrest angle. Would be most entertaining to see it done when the cops stand idle during riots. Arrest them for being complicit.
a reply to: KrustyKrab

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It has gone from "If you see something, say something" to "You saw that, you are under arrest". It sounds like one of those distopian societies on some strange planet on Dr. Who. Is the Happy Patrol involved in some way?

Also, arresting the police for seeing something and doing nothing sounds like a good idea.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I like your thinking.
Now I'm in trouble!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Very true. The new policeman in the UK motto must be “if you sees it’s, you be’s it.”

a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I am away for life then

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I’d have some highly illegal eyeballs myself.

a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I fear we all are in trouble with the current trends. The very same mentality is starting to creep into the canadian legal system.

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I can imagine the lawyers are going to be making good money doing appeals for those people wrongly convicted

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I look at what's going on in the US and it's extremely troubling to me. I feel were heading to a place much worse then where we're currently at. I look around though and realize it's true. This is the greatest country on earth. That's not a compliment to the us though it's the reality of a terrible world.

Seems like every time I get down on the US I hear about how Europe is going full blown dystopian nightmare.

They arrested a guy for making bumper stickers for gods sake.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's illigal to fart the wrong way in the UK lol

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

If you smelled it you dealt it! 😭

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

My prayer for all of us. Today we need to focus on the UK and Ireland. Dear father in heaven, we ask you remove those from places of power over humanity who place pitfalls in our paths so they may abuse their power. Amen!

This is a culture war and they want us fighting others who are not from the religions we were born so they get to keep doing what they do.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

If you smelled it you dealt it! 😭

Well, "he who said the rhyme did the crime".

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Officer: Oi! Who that fartin ova there!

Me: No officer you got it all Wrong!

I’ve got me fart license right here and I’ve farted the legal allowable maximum. This is also a designated fart zone.

Officer: alright then lad you be safe, but do be on the lookout for anyone who may be watching you fart because those blokes might not have the proper licences.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well, "he who said the rhyme did the crime".

Ha. I don't think I've ever heard that before.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is what is expected when you give up your guns. It's called tyranny and you let it happen to yourselves over 1 mass shooting, which was probably staged as well. Now that mass shooting is much less than you are going through now unarmed.
edit on 10-8-2024 by RobRocket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I Suppose you could just Proclaim that your Blind.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Just make sure you don't follow through, citizen....

www.everand.com...

Viz - the Bottom Inspectors
edit on 10-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join