It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally in Bozeman Montana -- Trump on stage at 10:00 pm ET

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Threadbarer

All those millions from Biden going a long way
to bolster the AI photos, faking crowd sizes.

Its comical really.

Oh, come on, man. Don't be a naysayer.

I bet Kamala is so popular that she'll get more votes than there are registered voters in the US.

I recently received a piece of mail for my (deceased) mother about a data breach at Ticketmaster. Wonder if there is a way I can check if she votes in Nov.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that phoenix has around 5 million in the metro area. Bozeman has how many?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453
Um ok. Here's a screenshot of the video. Or the video if you want link.

Edit: I should be fair and post the other rally the same way.

Video link here

I wouldn't want to sit behind him either. Since they missed last time, the next kid might shoot more rounds. But the crowd looked kind of big. Does that mean Trump wins?

BOZEMAN, Mont. — A packed house of about 10,000 cheered Friday as President Donald Trump painted a picture of an America in decline, ravaged by illegal immigration and impoverished by President Joe Biden's economic, foreign and domestic policies.3 hours ago

cowboystatedaily.com...

The place was packed. As I said I was there and waited 6 hours. My friends daughters and grandchildren were there at 7 am.
People were sitting on the concrete steps because no seats left. People should stop trying to make it look like he’s not popular. I doubt anyone would do that for Ms KH !!!!!! Yes the entire section in back of him was filled to capacity long before we ever got in and I know people who got tickets and sat there. People are unafraid. Anyway, it was inside sooooo everyone went through security! There was police presence and high security inside and out. Even the roving camera crews had guys walking around with earpieces. Maybe they always do that but I saw it when they walked past us.
Also they had K9 crews from Helena.

edit on 10-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zona2
I just wanted to point out that phoenix has around 5 million in the metro area. Bozeman has how many?

Current population from 2024 is 58,459

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

I appreciate it. We’re good!
Yeah, college towns can certainly be liberal.
But I think its good to have different opinions chiming in.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: putnam6

No family with him.
No running mate with him.
A stream of semi-consciousness dialog.
People standing around for 35 minute stretches of time while watching music videos with literally nothing happening.
Did Tim Sheehy or whatever his name is, did Tim pay Trump to show up to endorse him?

The rally had the energy of a hearing aid battery.

In a safe space of Montana.

This really isn’t a winning strategy.
I thought the Village People “macho man”’was pretty funny though.

LOL, I was going to suggest that sounds like a Siskle an Ebert review if you would have mentioned if it was 2 thumbs down.

It was Bozeman Montana... while it was a little slow for my tastes, it's OK if people have different vibes. Its isolated as hell, they didn't have Megan Thee Stallion, but I'd bet 60% of the audience could ride a horse, different strokes for different folks.

I’ve actually been there a couple of times.
Had some family members (in laws) that we visited from time to time.
I enjoyed it and its proximity to Yellowstone.

Do you know who the big cowboy dude was? Dressed in black.
He mispronounced Donald “Strump”.
The feed I watched started after he was already on stage.

I've never been but my daughter speaks highly of Montanans and of Montana in general, she says the natural beauty and wide open spaces are awe-inspiring.

I didn't watch but the clip I saw had the Governor, the bald guy, and the guy running for Senate, which was the only reason Trump was there.

Whoever it was it probably was a big deal to them

Are we still having rally size "envy" FFS ATS

Who did she have to perform for her in Phoenix?

www.rollingstone.com...

Watch Bon Iver Perform at a Kamala Harris Rally - Rolling Stone
3 days agoHarris previously welcomed Megan Thee Stallion and Quavo at an Atlanta rally last month. Quavo, who was born in Georgia, expressed his support for the presidential candidate and praised her

I wish the Harris Campaign would publish the whole set up and beginning of her rallies, I like seeing what regular people say. Trump's rallies you can always find a full video seeing the set up and the crowd and who they are.

Harris, we get edited news clips LOL They need Left Side Broadcasting, RSB shows it all the good the bad the ugly. Hell I keep it running in the background I like hearing what the average schmo thinks.

www.rollingstone.com...

Watch Bon Iver Perform at a Kamala Harris Rally - Rolling Stone
3 days agoHarris previously welcomed Megan Thee Stallion and Quavo at an Atlanta rally last month. Quavo, who was born in Georgia, expressed his support for the presidential candidate and praised her

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
There may have been a delay!! 😬]

I read that Trumps plane had midair mechanical problems and had to land, and that Trump had to take a second plane to the rally.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I appreciate it. We’re good!
Yeah, college towns can certainly be liberal.
But I think its good to have different opinions chiming in.

Of course, that would speak to our first amendment right of free speech and the right of redress of grievances to the government.
I’m just saying that 10,000 people showing up to a rally for President Trump in a liberal town of 58,000 on a liberal college campus is pretty decent….
of course the University is not in session right now, and a fairly decent part of the population of Bozeman is made up of college students from many places.
I also am speaking to the attempt by the Agenda 21 to turn Bozeman into a controlled environment, as well as the infiltration of our schools and universities by Marxist professors across the country, and wokeism in general, which is really what former kgb Yuri Besmenov talked about in the 80’s regarding “sleepers” engaged in chaos with various “rights” protests and demands.
I know that there have been progressives(communists) around who are trying to turn a red state blue. So, there is in effect a major political battle going on here. I met Margot Kidder once as she was knocking on doors, she said and I quote,”to get out the vote.”
She had a house in Livingston just half hour from Bozeman and spearheaded a women’s group locally, according to a former city councilwoman I know.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Celine Dion released a statement today regarding the use of her video and song My Heart Will Go On at the rally. She takes a jab as well, considering it's the song for the Titanic movie. Which is an odd choice to pick at the moment. Lately it seems like his campaign doesn't like him that much.

Celine Dion

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Oh of course, she probably wouldn’t want to be associated with a guy who goes against the liberal media establishment complex.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

There may have been a delay!! 😬]

I read that Trumps plane had midair mechanical problems and had to land, and that Trump had to take a second plane to the rally.

Mechanical problems? HMMMMMMMMMM 💥🔲

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The First Amendment allows Celine Dion to say what she wants. But The Trump Campaign probably has a BMI License and also they can use "The Fair Use" Laws. 😊💥

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Her statement...unauthorized by her, her management and the music company which owns the rights.

Fair use-any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work.

He apparently played the official video of her song/video as is, without permission

edit on 10-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

No one cares

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Like I said, she can SAY whatever she wants. 😃

He undoubtedly has a BMI License. Although they can challenge certain songs.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

Her statement...unauthorized by her, her management and the music company which owns the rights.

Fair use-any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work.

He apparently played the official video of her song/video as is, without permission

There was no criticism of her work involved. No parody involved, only playing of her music for Trump fans who like her. Sheesh some yall working overtime here

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
South Korea also likes Trump.
They were holding the Korean flag and it was reported here nbcmontana.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I know that. I stated that. The definition of fair use was for the poster who claimed they could use it due to fair use. You made my point, that was not a fair use. Just unauthorized use.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Standing Room ONLY !! 😊

Is Trump doing his thing in a bus

Or was it a helicopter

edit on Sat, 10 Aug 2024 19:34:10 -0500347America/ChicagoSaturday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Standing Room ONLY !! 😊

Is Trump doing his thing in a bus

While you are here, link us to Kamala's policies on fixing the sh!t her and Joe destroyed over the last 3 1/2 years.

You guys gotta know what the DEI Queen is going to do by now right??
edit on 10-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join