It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally in Bozeman Montana -- Trump on stage at 10:00 pm ET

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Ummm.. you quote my post and ignore Trump is speaking in it and it's still very empty? The video pans. And RBSN posted the video while exclaiming about the crowd size being so great. Blame them.
edit on 9-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Fr

originally posted by: frogs453

Ummm.. you quote my post and ignore Trump is speaking in it and it's still very empty? The video pans. And RBSN posted the video while exclaiming about the crowd size being so great. Blame them.

Frogs, you are a superhero.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Your DEI queen got caught faking stories, again.
Have you ever asked yourself…

If she’s doing so well on her way to victory, why does she feel the need to peddle bull#?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
live in montana had no idea this was happening and am a fan of trump, he should be campaining in swing states BUT we do have the most vulnrable dem senator this election cycle no way no how montana goes any way but trump for 2024

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

As I have stated before, you are correct. It doesn't matter. However ATS has claimed for years it does matter and that it is "proof" the election was stolen. Now it doesn't matter?

Also both random videos from attendees shows there is no video/ photo manipulation from both rallies as is sometimes claimed.

My post was in direct response to "standing room only" as well. Clearly false.

You're right. It's not that important. The media falsely accusing Donald Trump of telling big lies, is a problem however. Below is a copy/paste that I'm placing around the internet this weekend.
--------
As usual, the news media was foaming at the mouth this week, thinking they had finally caught Donald Trump in a major lie, like the whoppers Joe Biden tells. If they weren't so afraid of what Donald Trump is going to do to them, they would have calmly said to themselves...

"Maybe the helicopter problem happened, but it wasn't Willie Brown onboard. Let's dig into this like real journalists do!"

They would have found what a REAL JOURNALIST at Politico investigated and discovered...

The man who almost crashed in a helicopter with Donald Trump told POLITICO Trump confused him with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown — despite the former president’s repeated insistence it was Brown.

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well. He and others believe it happened sometime in 1990.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.

“I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh.

Holden, who is 95 years old, was in touch with Trump and his team during the 1990s when the flamboyant Manhattan developer was trying to build on the site of the historic Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. Holden represented the district at the time and supported the project.
More at: www.politico.com...

EXACTING RETRIBUTION against most Mainstream Media Owners, CEO's, followed by outlet shutdowns, is going to be so satisfying! 😊

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
No family with him.
No running mate with him.
A stream of semi-consciousness dialog.
People standing around for 35 minute stretches of time while watching music videos with literally nothing happening.
Did Tim Sheehy or whatever his name is, did Tim pay Trump to show up to endorse him?

The rally had the energy of a hearing aid battery.

In a safe space of Montana.

This really isn’t a winning strategy.
I thought the Village People “macho man”’was pretty funny though.
edit on 10-8-2024 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Trump is losing momentum and, like a spinning top, growing more and more unstable as he loses it.

The ‘assassination attempt’ and controversy over Biden’s ‘fitness’ masked it for some time, but it was already apparent before either of those things happened. Cornell expert says Trump’s frequent phonemic paraphasia ‘are signs of early dementia’

I predict he'll have bugged out completely by November. The last sputter will probably be in a jail cell somewhere.

edit on 10-8-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

That was after he wound down his hour long talk and people left because they were tired, Before that it was a full house. In fact, sone people couldn’t find seats and sat down on the concrete steps in between the sections. And the police came and made them move. I know because that’s where I was sitting.
I waited 6 hours in line to get in. That venue has a capacity of about 8441 if memory serves. Not too shabby for the state with the lowest population. People were still coming to seats at 8:30 because that’s how long it took to get in.
I only posted this because it sickened me to read your disinformation post when I was there in person to refute you.
The only way Ms KH can win is by voter fraud.
edit on 10-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
No family with him.
People standing around for 35 minute stretches of time while watching music videos with literally nothing happening.
Did Tim Sheehy or whatever his name is, did Tim pay Trump to show up to endorse him?

LOL, I was going to suggest that sounds like a Siskle an Ebert review if you would have mentioned if it was 2 thumbs down.

It was Bozeman Montana... while it was a little slow for my tastes, it's OK if people have different vibes. Its isolated as hell, they didn't have Megan Thee Stallion, but I'd bet 60% of the audience could ride a horse, different strokes for different folks.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

No family with him.

LOL, I was going to suggest that sounds like a Siskle an Ebert review if you would have mentioned if it was 2 thumbs down.

It was Bozeman Montana... while it was a little slow for my tastes, it's OK if people have different vibes. Its isolated as hell, they didn't have Megan Thee Stallion, but I'd bet 60% of the audience could ride a horse, different strokes for different folks.

I’ve actually been there a couple of times.
Had some family members (in laws) that we visited from time to time.
I enjoyed it and its proximity to Yellowstone.

Do you know who the big cowboy dude was? Dressed in black.
He mispronounced Donald “Strump”.
The feed I watched started after he was already on stage.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

No family with him.

I really don’t give a darn if you’ve “been there” if you really have, you know what a small town Bozeman is. Some people we talked to in line drove 6 hours to be there.
You naysayers have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Your DEI queen got caught faking stories, again.
Have you ever asked yourself…

If she’s doing so well on her way to victory, why does she feel the need to peddle bull#?

And the media continues lying to America. Formerly about Joe Biden's abilities. Now about Kamala Harris. Are Democrats as gullible as 95% of US media believes they are?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
live in montana had no idea this was happening and am a fan of trump, he should be campaining in swing states BUT we do have the most vulnrable dem senator this election cycle no way no how montana goes any way but trump for 2024

He was there to promote Tim Sheehy that’s why. Many people I know friends were there.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

No family with him.

I really don’t give a darn if you’ve “been there” if you really have, you know what a small town Bozeman is. Some people we talked to in line drove 6 hours to be there.

That’s cool.
I still liked the town.
A few years ago I moved from a town with a population of 66 people. 66.
Bozeman was a metropolis by comparison.

If people drove 6 hours for that. They are dedicated. Good for them!
That’s why I called it a safe space. I don’t think many people will change their minds,’once they’ve made decision.
Trump wasted his time there. He needs a wider collection of supporters. Or he’s gonna lose BIG.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

No family with him.

That’s cool.
I still liked the town.
A few years ago I moved from a town with a population of 66 people. 66.
Bozeman was a metropolis by comparison.

If people drove 6 hours for that. They are dedicated. Good for them!
That’s why I called it a safe space. I don’t think many people will change their minds,’once they’ve made decision.
Trump wasted his time there. He needs a wider collection of supporters. Or he’s gonna lose BIG.

I apologize for misunderstanding your meaning.
He’s not going to “lose BIG” it’s just that the other side is so good at voter fraud and changing the rules.
Bozeman is actually a liberal college town. The venue was where sports are played on the very liberal MSU campus. Yanno Bobcats and all.
Bozeman is an Agenda 21 ICLEI member … very sad. Driving around there, one sees that there’s very few single family homes it’s mostly apartments and duplexes and some Mobil homes… that is part of the Agenda 21 model. 15 minute cities and all.. I’ve been to some of the meetings where they used the Delphi technique to “manufacture consensus” as Rosa Koire explains in her book, “Behind the Green Mask.” Not in Bozeman, but in surrounding towns, and they brought a guy from MSU to give us cute lil pie charts and such to convince us all that all their little Agenda 21 zoning restrictions would be beneficial to us. Most of the ranchers were too busy doing their jobs on the ranches to attend.
Did I mention I drive past cattle and haystacks and even sometimes herds of bison and bighorn sheep on my way to work ?
Well anyway, when people post those bs photos that show either people still getting there or people leaving because it was 11:30 and they waited 6 - 12 hours to get in, it’s just sad they are giving any attention to the liberal media who want us to think that Ms KH is so popular when they had to manufacture those pictures of them using CGI. I’ve seen the real deal. I saw it too at the hangar at Gallatin Field in 2018, when the Crow Indian showed up to support Trump in full regalia of feathered headdress… quite magnificent.
It’s relative to the population and the venue, and I have no idea how many did not get in for lack of room.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Trump is losing momentum and, like a spinning top, growing more and more unstable as he loses it.

The ‘assassination attempt’ and controversy over Biden’s ‘fitness’ masked it for some time, but it was already apparent before either of those things happened. Cornell expert says Trump’s frequent phonemic paraphasia ‘are signs of early dementia’

I predict he'll have bugged out completely by November. The last sputter will probably be in a jail cell somewhere.

You are kidding yourself. He is not losing momentum. But if that’s what you need to continue believe the lies of the media, then go right ahead. Even people in cowboy land seem to be well versed in politics ….
Trump loves Montana and says how beautiful it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Um ok. Here's a screenshot of the video. Or the video if you want link.

Edit: I should be fair and post the other rally the same way.

Video link here

I wouldn't want to sit behind him either. Since they missed last time, the next kid might shoot more rounds. But the crowd looked kind of big. Does that mean Trump wins?

BOZEMAN, Mont. — A packed house of about 10,000 cheered Friday as President Donald Trump painted a picture of an America in decline, ravaged by illegal immigration and impoverished by President Joe Biden's economic, foreign and domestic policies.3 hours ago

cowboystatedaily.com...
edit on 10-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'm not sure how posting a story that shows Trump was not only wrong but implies he's racist helps your point.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Not just any music videos. The music video for "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. When you remember what movie that song was made for, you realize why it's the perfect song for Trump's campaign.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yeah, hate to burst your fantasy bubble there, bub, but here's a picture from event...standing room only.

Besides, the very LAST place I'd want to be is behind Trump (where your picture is); because one of your crazy liberal friends might take me out with wild firing.

edit on 8/10/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join