It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Announces He Has Agreed To Three Debates with Harris

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by rigel4 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Well ... that's it. Trump has said in public that he has agreed to three debates with Harris in September. He said little details like 'audience or no audience' will be ironed out. Harris has yet to respond.

If Trump stays on topic and doesn't bloviate he will win because Harris is just a word salad mess who knows absolutely nothing about anything. Ask her a question about basic economics for the country and she'll fold like a taco. However, if Trump goes off topic and bloviates, like he does sometimes, it will overshadow Harris doing her word salad and it will cover up of her ignorance and she will look better.

We will see if Harris agrees to the debates.

Then we will see if Trumps sentencing happens on September 18th not. The judge has finally decided that he might have to recuse himself because of his daughters work for Kamala Harris. This should have happened at the very beginning but whatever ... if he gets recused then the sentencing may be put off. If the sentencing goes through as planned, the debates may not happen because Trump might be under house arrest etc etc

Trump Announces He Has Agreed to Three Debates Against Harris

Speaking from Mar-a-Lago on Thursday afternoon, Trump announced that he has agreed to take part in three presidential debates in September: Fox on September 4, ABC on September 10, and NBC on September 25.

"So we have those three dates and those networks, they're very anxiously awaiting that date and those dates," Trump told reporters. "We have spoken to the heads of the network and it's all been confirmed," other than "minor details" like location, whether there will be an audience, and other details.

Yes but he hasn't

Trumpy has agreed with himself , and isn't turning up at the agreed 10th ABC debate, whatever he is talking about now, is all from his own little Trump mind

Hmmm maybe but the networks might be telepathically connected to Trump's mind because NBC infers there are dates set for a NBC, FOX, and ABC debates as well as a CBS VP debate

www.nbcnews.com...

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday said he would be open to debating Vice President Kamala Harris three times in September.

Speaking during a press conference at his Mar-a-Lago resort, Trump said, "I think it’s very important to have debates," and added that he accepted invitations from NBC News, Fox News and ABC News.

During his announcement, Trump seemingly got some of the dates incorrect. Both ABC News and the Trump campaign later clarified that the ABC News debate would take place on Sept. 10. The Fox News debate was previously proposed for Sept. 4.

A source familiar with the plans said that the NBC News one was set for Sept. 25, which was one of the options the network gave the campaigns as a date.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
They should get viewers to submit a variety of questions and the highest voted questions are copy pasted on the mediators talking points clipboard, instead of engineering hot button debate topics to make Kamala look good.

No need to Hot topic for Kamala, to make her look good... She is good!
Anyways you could put a chimp up against Trump and the Chimp would look excellent! lmao

That's why Biden did so poorly eh?

Harris will be exponentially worse than Biden.

Who are you guys going to try to shove out there when she implodes?

I doubt Harris will even show up to any debate, her handlers are terrified of her word salads, rumor is they won't even let her eat a salad for lunch.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Are any of Kamala's trials when she was a prosecutor available? Like as livestreamed or video? I just cannot picture this woman as a prosecutor with the way she speaks and always seems so unprepared for questions. I'd like to see what she is like in court.

PS. Im praying for you and your husband I know everything will work out even if it seems like all bad stuff right now. I didn't know if you'd see my response to your comment on my post a couple days ago.
edit on 9-8-2024 by Shoshanna because: also

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So Kamala ... who has been running around saying that Trump was afraid to debate her ... was told by a reporter that Trump has agreed to these three debates and the reporter asked if she'd go. She said she looks forward to the September 10th debate. When asked about the other two - including the FOX debate - she just walked away. That tape was played on TV news.

HARRIS is the one refusing to debate. Looks like she's the one running away.

Trump can do a good job at a debate. We have seen it. When he stays on policy and on message he's good. But he has a weakness and tends to bloviate and go off topic. When that happens he bombs. Harris, on the other hand, is NOT good at speaking when there is no teleprompter. She shows herself to be an idiot who knows nothing about anything. She uses word salad making no sense and saying nothing while sounding like she said something . If Trump can get Harris to actually show up, he has an opportunity to destroy her. Of course, the lemmings will vote for her anyways because they are all into identity politics and want a semi black vagina in office ... so a debate win probably won't change the polls much.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
HERE

Harris has now refused the FOX debate.
She plans on attending the Sept 10 debate,
She says 'we'll see' about any other debates after that.

Looks like she's the one who is actually running scared from answering real questions.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Harris's campaign is running on irrational exuberance; her media fuled world wind rise from terrible job approval rateings back to mediocrity could easily be toppled by a public misstep and those tend to occur at debates and when at an unscripted news conference. It is a good strategy for Harris to avoid those types of events if she can. Just ask Joe Biden; he would still be the Democrat presidential candidate if he had not taken that early debate.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Well ... that's it. Trump has said in public that he has agreed to three debates with Harris in September. He said little details like 'audience or no audience' will be ironed out. Harris has yet to respond.

If Trump stays on topic and doesn't bloviate he will win because Harris is just a word salad mess who knows absolutely nothing about anything. Ask her a question about basic economics for the country and she'll fold like a taco. However, if Trump goes off topic and bloviates, like he does sometimes, it will overshadow Harris doing her word salad and it will cover up of her ignorance and she will look better.

We will see if Harris agrees to the debates.

Then we will see if Trumps sentencing happens on September 18th not. The judge has finally decided that he might have to recuse himself because of his daughters work for Kamala Harris. This should have happened at the very beginning but whatever ... if he gets recused then the sentencing may be put off. If the sentencing goes through as planned, the debates may not happen because Trump might be under house arrest etc etc

Trump Announces He Has Agreed to Three Debates Against Harris

Speaking from Mar-a-Lago on Thursday afternoon, Trump announced that he has agreed to take part in three presidential debates in September: Fox on September 4, ABC on September 10, and NBC on September 25.

"So we have those three dates and those networks, they're very anxiously awaiting that date and those dates," Trump told reporters. "We have spoken to the heads of the network and it's all been confirmed," other than "minor details" like location, whether there will be an audience, and other details.

You're coming to the realization that it's in everyone's best interest to hear less of Trump.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
You're coming to the realization that it's in everyone's best interest to hear less of Trump.

???? Not sure what you are talking about.

I have said that I'm not a Trump fan.
I have said that I"m not a Harris fan.
But Harris is running away from the debates.
That's clear.
Trump could do well if he'd stop bloviating and rambling.
He actually understands the issues.
Harris? All she does is word salad and cackle.
Shes an idiot who knows nothing about anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

HERE

Looks like she's the one who is actually running scared from answering real questions.

All it's going to take is one debate to solidify that she is a scrambled mess, no need for any more.

The Dems are going to have huge brouhaha on their hands when she implodes in the debate.

What will they do? How are they going to shove her out and prop up one of their other halfwits?

It's going to be comedy gold.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Fox is really angry Kamala wont debate there.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm not so sure. She was a prosecutor so she must have some smarts and debating skills.

And Trump is not good at dealing with women.

He might well implode himself, but we'll see, I suppose.

I don't know much about her though.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
She was a prosecutor so she must have some smarts and debating skills.

Or she was just a DEI hire promoted because she wore Willie Brown knee pads.
So far I'm not impressed with her speaking at rallies. I guess we will see.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

HERE

Real questions from Fox? that's a bit of a stretch!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

HERE

The reporters from Fox are the only ones that ask tough questions of the Liberal idiots.

CNN, MSNBC etc are all on their knees worshipping the Libs, just like you guys do.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No, they are the only ones who would ask hard relevant questions of the liberals running for office. NBC, CBS, CNN, etc etc won't do that. They are too busy campaigning to try to get the democrat to win. They aren't real journalists.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

HERE

I mean, it’s totally fair enough though isn’t it?

Trumps just playing games at this point, first he said he wasn’t going to debate her at all, then he said he would debate but only on Fox because a law suit prevented him from debating on ABC. Now his saying he can do the ABC debate but Kamala has to do 2 other ones all a week apart.

Any rational person would just put there foot down and say we’ll talk about other debates after the one that was originally organized.
edit on 9-8-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Not really.

She screamed that he was a coward and afraid to face her in debate. She yelled 'say it to my face'. Well ... he did. He put forward the traditional three debates as is usually done in these situations. She only agrees to one. She totally disagrees with doing FOX which would be unfriendly territory for her, even though Trump did CNN which is unfriendly territory for him.

She is all foam and no beer. When taken up on her rhetoric .. she falls flat on her face.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

HERE

Trumps just playing games at this point, first he said he wasn’t going to debate her at all, then he said he would debate but only on Fox because a law suit prevented him from debating on ABC. Now his saying he can do the ABC debate but Kamala has to do 2 other ones all a week apart.

Any rational person would just put there foot down and say we’ll talk about other debates after the one that was originally organized.

Why is Harris so scared?

We all know she cannot put 2 coherent sentences together from the top of her head and so do her handlers.

You guys are so F'ed with her as your savior, who will they replace her with when she implodes?

It's going to be epic when Trump sh!tcans her too like he did to Biden.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
It's going to be epic when Trump sh!tcans her too like he did to Biden.

If he stays on topic and doesn't ramble or bloviate ... which he can do at times ... he will destroy her ... that is, as long as the moderators aren't fully in the tank for Harris and asking easy questions for her etc etc. All they have to do is ask about basic economics and what she plans to do with the country, and ask why she hasn't been doing it for the past four years because she's already in office and any plans she has for the economy should have already been in place. She's acting like shes new coming in and hasn' thad a hand in the past four years ... but she owns the past four years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join