It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EV Explosion in Korea: Parking Garage Incident

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I read about something like that years ago. The H2 was produced at, or just before the injectors.

Very safe and cheap to run.

For some reason I never heard about it again. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Not trying to plug a 10+ year thread but you can look my name up and see my threads. I have links in there. some still work.

The school MTSU near Nissan's plant in TN went to them about making a motor that could handle the burning point of H2 so the valves won't fry out. Then they drove it at the Bonneville salt flats and set a land speed record for H2 powered car. AT that time the design was not fulfilled. They were using compressed H2 because the patented part that they needed was $1million as soon as they built the car. It is available now for $10k, but the EV is what they want because, again you can fill up with a water hose and keep them from money laundering to feather their nests. TPTB aren't having that ever until this Q thing finally gives us the 10 days of darkness, I suppose.

edit on 8000000463120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Thank you for the link. I had seen that video it is crazy. I just find this one odd as it had been stationary for 2 days.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Maybe they can slowly heat up under a slight load, not sure.

I suspect EVs don’t sleep entirely when stationary.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I’ll go give ATS search a shot, thanks.

Once TPTB control the world’s water someone will invent one. LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Kind of poetic that this happened recently to put an emphasis on the topic.

carbuzz.com...

As I stated earlier, it’s not about the frequency of meltdown, it’s the severity.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

I’ll go give ATS search a shot, thanks.

Once TPTB control the world’s water someone will invent one. LOL

Great point, that may be why the WEF has been doing the water grabs, so have the elite land grabbers. They use their ill gotten earnings money from the corporate world the Dems pretend to hate. The reason I wasn't an R was because of the apparent Corporate interest in the R's I thought just R's but I was wr wro wron wrongggg.

edit on 9000000543120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Kind of poetic that this happened recently to put an emphasis on the topic.

carbuzz.com...

As I stated earlier, it’s not about the frequency of meltdown, it’s the severity.

I can see OSHA is going to have to put restrictions on parking in work facilities to protect the factories and people working.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Image a dozen EVs in a parking garage under an apartment complex or office building.
One of them lights off and the rest will follow.
A sprinkler system won’t do a damn thing.

This all comes down to risk management.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Image a dozen EVs in a parking garage under an apartment complex or office building.
One of them lights off and the rest will follow.
A sprinkler system won’t do a damn thing.

This all comes down to risk management.
A friend and I had this conversation awhile back. It’s not a matter of if but when. These EV fires are no joke, it’s only a matter of time when one of those batteries ignites a structure with lots of people living in it. A place like CA that has a lot of EV’s and a ton of apartments where you’re going to have many EV’s in one garage is not going to end well.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join