It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Expects A 2 Pronged Attack By Hamas and Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

NO. I need proof they are ISIS or affiliated. not your or the syrians say so. the syrians are bad guys.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: putnam6

We shot more down than Israel if I remember right.

Which is why it’s curious they’re giving us time to send more support.

I think if they were really going for a blow they would have done it.

Part of this is my optimism leaking out. I wouldn’t put it past Iran to really stir things up. Their proxies have been doing it all along.

Yeah in a few hours, another 7-8 F-22s will be in the area, hell the Princess of the Jordanian Kingdom shot down 5 drones IIRC

thought it would pop tonight the longer it goes the less likely it happens, supposedly back-channel negotiations.

Heres the thing Iran knows the closer to the election the better terms they may get

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3
So this just came in my breaking news feed. US Intelligence has told Israel to expect Hamas and Iran to do a 2 pronged. I think that most of us would agree that we figured as much, but here is an official link:

Jerusalem Post

In April 2024, Iran massively attacked Israel directly, using 300 war drones, blessed by the top Ayatollah.

Israel shot down 99% of them: apnews.com...

EVERY SINGLE TIME Iran strikes another nation, the damage is minimal and deaths are few.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: YouSir

I agree with you, I am against aiding Ukraine with our tax dollars, they only reason democrats has done this is because their biggest benefactor make sure that US will get involved in Ukraine, too many skeletons in the closet, Ukraine use to be democrats' politicians laundering paradise.

Soros have most of the democrats leadership in its pocket.

Let's not go there, I wasn't for the course of action the US took from the beginning, it was just so obvious it would end up as a stalemate at best, even a dumbazz like me could see it

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Anti-Israel/Anti-Jew "squad" member CORI BUSH is finished.

Tonight, voters rejected her radical stance: gettr.com...

Hamas-loving Congressman Jamaal Bowman ejected last month.

Congresswoman Cori Bush ejected this month.

Maybe there's a country that's more suitable for them. America will not be a very hospitable place for communists after this year.
😎

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: LollieK3
So this just came in my breaking news feed. US Intelligence has told Israel to expect Hamas and Iran to do a 2 pronged. I think that most of us would agree that we figured as much, but here is an official link:

Jerusalem Post

In April 2024, Iran massively attacked Israel directly, using 300 war drones, blessed by the top Ayatollah.

Israel shot down 99% of them: apnews.com...

EVERY SINGLE TIME Iran strikes another nation, the damage is minimal and deaths are few.

Yes the only the ballistic missiles got through, 7 total out of 120. Now add 170 drones and 30 cruise missiles and they were all knock out of the sky. Only one injury thats amazing chit. World is so crazy but it should go down in the annals of war fare

Never before in the skys of human conquest have so many been saved by so few as they fired off so many salvos and it was over in so few hours. At any other time in history we would have been in a full-blown war.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Sirens and explosions were heard nationwide in Israel early Sunday morning as Iran launched a wave of more than 300 drones and missiles at the country in its first-ever direct attack on the Jewish state.

Here is what we know about what Iran attempted to target, how Israel defended against the attack, and why alarms were activated and explosions were heard across the country.

While a list of sites Iran tried to hit has not been publicized by Tehran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps — which launched the drones and missiles — the main target of the attack appeared to be a sensitive airbase in southern Israel, Nevatim, home to the F-35 stealth fighter jet, the military’s most advanced aircraft.

00:00

00:00

According to the Israel Defense Forces, Iran’s attack comprised 170 drones, 30 cruise missiles, and 120 ballistic missiles — 99% of which were intercepted by air defenses.

All the drones and cruise missiles were downed outside of the country’s airspace by the Israeli Air Force and its allies, including the United States, United Kingdom, Jordan, France, and others — according to the IDF’s top spokesman, Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
888 is the Lion's Gate portal. Maybe that's when it kicks off

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Is the U.S. Responsible for Israel having such a robust defensive capability? Or did they develop it themselves?

The current President never talks about defensive systems. Biden seems to be more reactionary.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Is the U.S. Responsible for Israel having such a robust defensive capability? Or did they develop it themselves?

The current President never talks about defensive systems. Biden seems to be more reactionary.

My understanding it's all Israeli-designed, tested, and manufactured.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Israel has stolen tech from the U.S. like everyone else.

This ain’t news.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's no longer relevant.

Israel is 1000x more relevant than Ukraine.

I'll agree with you 100% there.

Israel is our ally, for decades.
Ukraine is not. Never has been.

Israel is our ally as long as there is something in it for Israel. Nothing more. As long as there is military aid, weapons and/or backstop, then Israel is our ally. The millisecond that stops, Israel stops being our ally.

So, in this regard, Israel is no more of an ally than Ukraine is.

See the difference yet?

Nope.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Wow nice, I hope they leave the country and take all those Michigan hamas butt kissing palestinians with them.

Michigan will become the next gaza strip in the US and the path for hamas to be in the US politics thanks to hamas butt kissing democrats, who knows democrats next candidate for president will be a Michigan hamas.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I believe that Israel and the US will be allies for a long while. Many Jewish people here either have family or friends who live there. We actually hear what’s happening from the horse’s mouth, so to speak. Everyone there lives under threat of attack, but still continue to live their lives as best they can.

Some very good things have come out of Israel!

Google (or whichever search engine you use) Hadassah Medical Center and their medical innovations. Have you had a hip replacement? That computer-assisted surgery was first done there. They are developed an oral insulin pill that is currently under clinical trials. And they’ve developed advanced cancer treatment protocols that are now used here. By the way, they have a policy of treating everyone, yes, even Palestinians.

I would bet that we use some of their weapon technology that they developed here. Can’t prove it, of course.

Some of the rhetoric that is spouted on ATS is why Israel came about to begin with. After the Holocaust it became apparent that the Jews needed a homeland. Unfortunately, if you read the Old Testament, the sons of Ishmael would always be “a thorn in their side”.

Genesis 16:12

Numbers 33:55

The Big Man upstairs did say that the children of Israel would know war.

Wow, I just drifted my own thread! 😆

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
meanwhile reality check :

poll conducted July 1 2024, found
that 56% of Americans oppose US troops defending Israel
www.informationliberation.com...

"Former Israeli PM Threatens U.S."
US will "get a 9-11" if it doesn't fight Israel's wars,
Iran is RIGHT NOW trying to kill US officials on American soil/exnews]

www.informationliberation.com...

edit on 8-8-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Amen to that

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Smart Move >
Largest UK pension fund sells off Israeli assets
www.middleeasteye.net...

Seeing the light refusing to be fodder for the bigots
www.972mag.com...

edit on 8-8-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

My understanding it's all Israeli-designed, tested, and manufactured.

GOOD. Israel is a model for what Ukraine could have been, if there wasn't so much corruption from top to bottom.

If you know group(s) close by want to kill you, build an iron dome...or whatever is needed.

However, Netanyahu Killing thousands of innocents, instead of the 3 leaders who funded, planned, and ordered the October 7th attack, was stupid and callous.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

yea sorry, it came from Haaretz and has an MSN article to go with it. Here you go

Haaretz’s long report found that Israel’s army had employed the “Hannibal Directive” on October 7. The Directive is an Israeli policy that instructs the military to open fire on its own soldiers to prevent them from being taken captive. Of course, this site, alongside other alternative media sources, was one of the first to point out the possible role of the Hannibal Directive in Israeli deaths on October 7. But the Haaretz report was significant in the number of military sources it interviewed who confirmed that there were direct orders to implement the Directive.
Haaretz explained that the policy has “the intent of foiling kidnapping even at the expense of the lives of the kidnapped.” At first, the army started deploying “Ziks,” unmanned assault drones. Later, the army fired mortars, and then artillery shells. Haaretz also confirmed that the military did know that Israeli civilians had also been taken hostage, but, nonetheless, at 11:22 a.m. the order came down: “Not a single vehicle can return to Gaza.”

The Haaretz report is cautious, but it still concludes: “[The 11:22 a.m. message] was understood by everyone. . . At this point, the IDF was not aware of the extent of kidnapping along the Gaza border, but it did know that many people were involved. Thus, it was entirely clear what the message meant, and what the fate of some of the kidnapped people would be.”

In other words, some — possibly many — of the Israeli deaths that day, including civilians, were deliberately caused by Israel’s own military. How this is not news is incomprehensible. But, three days later, in the New York Times: not a word. The Washington Post: nothing. CNN: nothing. National Public Radio: nada.

Instead, if you plug “Hannibal” into the search engines at these media sites, the results only mention “Hannibal Lecter,” the fictional serial killer who was the subject of a book and popular film.

I wonder if the real reason they do this is if regular Israeli citizens saw what life is like personally first hand, they probably would be appalled at the actions of their government and not be as supportive. Likewise, the biggest claims of sexual assault that were used by the UN and Israel to gain support for the destruction of Hamas was also false and is part and parcel of why so many people are finally questioning the integrity of the Anti-Semitic terrorist supporting regime.

These links may disappear within six months, because they are from cabal media and they don't always recall when and what was put out until a friend of Israel or Ukraine points it out to them and it is promptly deleted or edited.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So the admissions of the IDF are not good enough for you I see... ok then my friend, continue having your dream. Or you can reread the link I posted where the IDF actually confirmed it. How about my most recent post, where the investigation admitted the military used the Hannibal Option on their own civilians,. That did not come from Syria, it came from an Israeli newspaper and I reposted a link from MSN. Both will be gone by the end of the year no doubt. Just like most of the stuff I posted on ISIS between 2016 and 2018. Seriously go into my old isis threads, specifically the ones covering the liberation of Mosul, Iraq and Raqqa, Syria. There was some really effing good footage that is all gone. Remember the suicide bomber that popped up out of a tunnel on live TV and then blew himself to bits on CNN?? I have not looked but I wonder if that is still around?

Or that video I posted showing the first time US troops crossed the border into Syria from Jordan supported by locally recruited mercenaries when they setup the base in al-Tanf ? Gone! Poof presto, vanished!

History on the internet is changed in real time, just like 1984 said it would. There were also the videos I had posted of the America, Russian, French , British and too many more nationalities to write ISIS citizens showing how they are literally getting the West to bomb innocent homes by way of remote controlled machine guns, quick launch and go mortar strikes. It was an easy way for them to purge the Middle East of non-Jewish Semites with no questions asked.

How about the video where they are literally fabricating, assembling and using the very same ATGM systems that knocked out a handful of Abrams tanks used by the Kurds and Iraqi military. Lets not forget, they began the weaponization of civilian drones by dropping 40mm grenades from them. All of that, as we can see now with regard to Ukraine, requires extreme state backing. Most of all that stuff is no longer available.

is it not interesting that as soon as Donald Trump stopped funding the Syrian rebels, ISIS suddenly was losing ground week after week after week ....

The final battles of Mosul, seriously I wish I had saved much of that footage. This stuff was Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan level of intensity on the streets of Mosul on the bank of the river. it was insane bro. Same thing with that last town I think in Daaraya or a name close to that. It was being covered by Chinese media at the time and the intensity of that last stand was something to behold. I should go check on that one, maybe it is still around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join