It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Expects A 2 Pronged Attack By Hamas and Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So this just came in my breaking news feed. US Intelligence has told Israel to expect Hamas and Iran to do a 2 pronged. I think that most of us would agree that we figured as much, but here is an official link:

Jerusalem Post

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LollieK3

Crush Iran and hamas.

Then salt the earth.

Then piss on the salt.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh well!

Good luck to you, Israel!

You're on your own!!!!

Hope you made the right choice.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Oh well!

Good luck to you, Israel!

You're on your own!!!!

Hope you made the right choice.
Not true.

We’ve got 3 carrier groups and multiple naval vessels over there in anticipation.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Sorry, bub...those carrier groups will not do anything other than interdiction.

This is not an American WAR.

edit on 8/6/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Crush Iran and hamas. (only with American assitance)

Then salt the earth. (only with American assistance)

Then piss on the salt. (complete with Israeli bravado!)

Words added in (**) to clarify reality.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Sorry, bub...those carrier groups will not do anything other than interdiction.

This is not an American WAR.

Yeah, if it's Israel's fight ONLY Iran, Hezbollah, or whoever they had better quit lobbing rockets at American bases, IDGAF we aren't supposed to be there or not.

It's all related and it's crazy to suggest the base has to just sit back and be on the defensive while every 2-bit terror group makes their bones taking potshots.

www.newsweek.com...

U.S. defense official has told Newsweek that seven U.S. personnel were wounded in a recent rocket attack at an Iraqi base that follows the first U.S. strikes in the country in months amid soaring regional tensions.

"Yesterday (5 Aug) at approximately 2 p.m. ET, two rockets impacted Al Asad Airbase in Iraq," the official, speaking on background, said. "Five U.S. Servicemembers and two U.S. contractors were injured in the attack."

"Five injured personnel are receiving care at Al Asad Airbase and two have been evacuated for further care," the official said. "All seven injured personnel are in stable condition. Post-strike assessments are still ongoing. We'll continue to provide updates as they become available."

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hmm... I don't think Iran is going to retaliate directly, I think a large attack by Hezbollah will be the shape of the attack.
I watched a broadcast earlier this evening, where Hezbollah's leader said as much.

Its not in Iran's Interest to engage in a regional war! It is, however, in Netanyahu's interest. He is intent on having a regional war, hoping that he can draw America in to the fight.this is his play.

Bibi needs to go, and go now , by what ever means is appropriate.
edit on Tue, 06 Aug 2024 18:13:17 -0500136America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Look, folks...

Israel WAS a major "beach head" during the Cold War. It was a very strategic point for a lot of military actions in the ME. This is no longer the case. It isn't.

Israel has taken over all media, making themselves the victims (endlessly). While Israel held a major strategic ME position, they were relevant, but now they have overstepped their bounds. Netanyahu has lost his mind. He's power hungry, and territory hungry. This is NOT our fight. It isn't.

Israel is no longer a strategic forward base. We have many more, and many more better ones.

This notion that Israel is the "end-all, be-all" is, well, OVER. It's no longer relevant. And, because so many hang onto it, it just goes to show how thorough the Israeli's have infiltrated the US media. Propaganda.

I actually HATE Hamas! Hate them to the end of my being. BUT...Israel is not helping, with their misrpresentation of that is happening in Gaza (and parts beyond). Netanyahu wants it ALL. Not just a "part", but ALL of the territory.

Sorry, but I can't sign up for that!

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Look, folks...

Israel WAS a major "beach head" during the Cold War. It was a very strategic point for a lot of military actions in the ME. This is no longer the case. It isn't.

Israel has taken over all media, making themselves the victims (endlessly). While Israel held a major strategic ME position, they were relevant, but now they have overstepped their bounds. Netanyahu has lost his mind. He's power hungry, and territory hungry. This is NOT our fight. It isn't.

Israel is no longer a strategic forward base. We have many more, and many more better ones.

This notion that Israel is the "end-all, be-all" is, well, OVER. It's no longer relevant. And, because so many hang onto it, it just goes to show how thorough the Israeli's have infiltrated the US media. Propaganda.

I actually HATE Hamas! Hate them to the end of my being. BUT...Israel is not helping, with their misrpresentation of that is happening in Gaza (and parts beyond). Netanyahu wants it ALL. Not just a "part", but ALL of the territory.

Sorry, but I can't sign up for that!

Regardless American men and women are already under attack, and it's no secret our government will help Israel, this makes American men and women targets, are you suggesting they stand down while rockets are flying overhead.

I don't like Bibi either but I damn sure don't want to see American Hostages or deaths. You can't tie their hands behind thier backs.

not even going to mention there was supposedly a Pakistani with Iranian ties here in the US to target our leaders, Could be complete BS too soon to tell but what if its' not

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If they really wanted to hit Israel hezbolla would have exhausted the iron dome for Irans drones and ballistic missiles to do damage.

They’re likely waiting for everyone to get into position for the theater.

I’m guessing Israel and the US will intercept everything like April and then everyone will act like nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Iran has already injured 5 US troops.

Burn them to the #ing ground.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

They're not on their own

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is a good example of what happen around the world when the US have no leadership, it has no president and bubble head idiot as a VP.

The world is watching.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If they really wanted to hit Israel hezbolla would have exhausted the iron dome for Irans drones and ballistic missiles to do damage.

They’re likely waiting for everyone to get into position for the theater.

I’m guessing Israel and the US will intercept everything like April and then everyone will act like nothing happened.

My understanding is Hezbollah has few ballistic missile launchers, the Iron Dome shoots down rockets, Arrow 3 I believe, is what shoots down the ballistic missiles. IDF supposedly has degraded its larger ballistic missile launchers, everyone that took a shot in April was hit back if IIRC

FWIW Only ballistic missiles got through last time I forgot the ratio but it was only 7 of a few dozen IIRC

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You very well could be right. But hezbollah has thousands of rockets. They could prime the pump for the rest of the barrage.

This feels like the theatrical lead up like last time.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Five (5) troops who shouldn't have been there to begin with, AND, out of how many Israeli troops injured and KILLED?

"Bibi" is trying to start WW3 when he has no way to fight WW3 without western involvement.

First rule of war is...don't start it...unless YOU can finish it...all by your bad self!

Never hide behind your ally, expecting them to finish what you started.

Netanyahu is on is OWN!!!

Sorry, but it's true. The World doesn't have time for this anymore.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

After reading your posts, I always seem to ask myself, if English is your first language...

is it?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Top Russian military advisors are in Iran

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: putnam6

You very well could be right. But hezbollah has thousands of rockets. They could prime the pump for the rest of the barrage.

This feels like the theatrical lead up like last time.

Yep but every one of the rockets and drones were shot down, they had help, the US shot down loads of them so did Jordan and I believe the Saudis.

The barrage will have to be more than April and Im afraid they will launch rockets and attempt a ground incursion and hope to over run a place or two and get some hostages at least

they can't coordinate and have everything arrive on time One Arrow battery can shoot down 5 BMs every minute, only thing slowing that down is reloading

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join