It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Expects A 2 Pronged Attack By Hamas and Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LollieK3

Ummm...Apparently they forgot about the Houthi's...

That would be a three pronged attack...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Biden has a decision to make!! 😀 Will he faulter and dangle? Or will he be strong and courageous? 🍖

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's no longer relevant.

Israel is 1000x more relevant than Ukraine.
Israel is our ally, for decades.
Ukraine is not. Never has been.
See the difference yet?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden who?,

Like I say, if this is true, this is the result of the US no been able to keep its presence around the world, we have no leadership and incapacitate president and a idiot bubble head for VP.

I guess we do deserve a WW3 after all.

link   

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DBCowboy

Five (5) troops who shouldn't have been there to begin with, AND, out of how many Israeli troops injured and KILLED?

"Bibi" is trying to start WW3 when he has no way to fight WW3 without western involvement.

First rule of war is...don't start it...unless YOU can finish it...all by your bad self!

Never hide behind your ally, expecting them to finish what you started.

Netanyahu is on is OWN!!!

Sorry, but it's true. The World doesn't have time for this anymore.

Sorry.

Americans aren't going to leave now FCD, if and when it goes hot Americans will be flying and shooting down whatever they can.

But forget that so you are our President and you recall all of our military from the Middle East then what happens? what about about the Saudis, hell they had trouble with Yemen. So we write them off too?

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Crush Iran and hamas.

Then salt the earth.

Then piss on the salt.

Ummm...

"Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."

YouSir

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I left my inner Neville Chamberlain in my other suit.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Top Russian military advisors are in Iran

If true...

You can't expect to deek around In Ukraine for 2 years and not get hit back, It went on too long and now Putin has found a proxy war he can supply and they can hit targets Americans will care about.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You are right, Israel is not on its own, US have signed multiple agreements with Israel in the last
70 + years since US recognized Israel as a State.

US will protect Israel, soo if Russia and Iran are aiding terrorist, in order to commit attacks against Israel, they are also wagging these attacks on the US.

Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Netanyahu should go on offense first, and kill the new leader of Palestine-Hamas. Yahya Sinwar is one of the 3 top leaders he promised to kill in October 2023, before he decided to embark on tirades against innocent civilians.

Sinwar is Promoted: www.cnn.com...

Blast him to the land of 10,000 male virgins Bibi!

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

They're not on their own

Biden, still has to give the go ahead , no? Or whoever forges his autograph…
edit on 6-8-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We (most of us) have known the "mother of all tests" was coming before the Biden left office. The USA is now WORSE OFF than having no President, because Biden (according to WaPo) is excruciatingly slow in making big decisions. With No President, our military leaders could act quickly.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I have no sympathy for the Israeli government after they directly assisted ISIS, which is more than likely their own creation, murder tens of thousands of Semites in the middle east, not a single on of them jewish at all. The only attack ISIS did on their declared sworn enemy was an errant rocket which they actually apologized for and did no damage.

I firmly believe the true throne of evil lies in Israel somewhere. That society was coopted after WW2 by the Europeans and their mandate of forced colonization of Palestine. Most Israeli citizens are regular innocent Jews. The ones in the upper echelons are not only not Jewish at all, but not innocent either.

FFS they even already admitted quietly they may have killed some of their own citizens on Oct. 7 at the music festival. Did anyone even see the blown out vehicles from airstrikes? Hamas only came in with machine guns, molotovs and an occasional grenade. A grenade does not make a car look like it was hit by an air strike.

I believe the real power in israel, and not the public leaders, gives zero #s about sacrificing jews, Christians, israelis, Americans, lebanese it is of no consequence to them because the real power behind Israel, like the real power behind most of the Western empire does not even live there. They live in orbit now, and this little ball of water is their play thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

We shot more down than Israel if I remember right.

Which is why it’s curious they’re giving us time to send more support.

I think if they were really going for a blow they would have done it.

Part of this is my optimism leaking out. I wouldn’t put it past Iran to really stir things up. Their proxies have been doing it all along.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: YouSir

I left my inner Neville Chamberlain in my other suit.

Ummm...yet your inner Chancellor Palpatine is fully intoxicated on it's revelatory hatred...

That quadruple x...black robe and hoodie can't quite cover the extreme suffering of your soul...my friend...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

The problems with incapacitate biden is that he really does know what in the hell is going around US or the rest of the world, democrats are butt kissing their palestinian butt kissing hamas friends in the US, is all political.

Democrats knows that the US have to help Israel due to treaties, under the Mutual defense assistance. but they are delaying it to keep the hamas butt kissing Palestinians happy in the US.

Agreement between the United States of America and Israel, effected by exchange of notes signed at Tel Aviv July 1 and 23, 1952, entered into force July 23, 1952.

The Mutual Defense Assistance Act was a United States Act of Congress signed by President Harry S. Truman on 6 October 1949.[1][2] For U.S. foreign policy, it was the first U.S. military foreign aid legislation of the Cold War era, and initially to Europe.[3] The Act followed Truman's signing of the Economic Cooperation Act (the Marshall Plan), on April 3, 1948, which provided non-military, economic reconstruction and development aid to Europe.

The 1949 Act was amended and reauthorized on July 26, 1950.[4] In 1951, the Economic Cooperation Act and Mutual Defense Assistance Act were succeeded by the Mutual Security Act, and its newly created independent agency, the Mutual Security Administration, to supervise all foreign aid programs, including both military assistance programs and non-military, economic assistance programs that bolstered the defense capability of U.S. allies.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

If Russia and China are aiding terrorist nations and groups how come US has not designated the two countries as terrorist states.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You are right and those of us that understand the repercussions of no having a viable leadership have seen this coming.

We as a nation are weaker now than ever before in history.

Every country around the world knows this, they have seen biden on TV and knows that he is incapacitate and the vp is just a democratic political figure.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We shot more down than Israel if I remember right.

Which is why it’s curious they’re giving us time to send more support.

I think if they were really going for a blow they would have done it.

Part of this is my optimism leaking out. I wouldn’t put it past Iran to really stir things up. Their proxies have been doing it all along.

Who knows hearing on Discord and Twitter

Biden is saying he has a ceasefire deal, don't know if that includes Iranian, Hezbollah or the Houthis all it suggested was they were hopeful it would ease tensions

I think at this point Gaza and Iran are separate things.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Every country has its evil, is part of human nature, US is not without guilt either, I agree with most of your statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join